Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:28:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how does it bitcoin work?  (Read 4020 times)
The Beef

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:10:06 PM

I dont know if third world countries knew about this btc thing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Buziss

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:29:02 PM

How do you make itbecome a money making machine?
Bitcoin is money

Bitcoin is "somewhat" like money

It is arguable. Many bitcoiners consider it as a currency, while major governments consider it as an asset.
Bitcoin is money

So its all positive then. One a new currency and the other as an asset.

Is it acceptable if I say, Bitcoin is internet money?

Yeah, can you use bitcoin without the net?

Nope, you need electricity and internet connection, to broadcast your transaction.

Sorry, I am not quite sure what you wanted to say by quoting my two posts...

Fearless

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:31:56 PM

What can  bitcoin do? How do you make itbecome a money making machine?
Money also works when you believe it's worth the money and it can trade with other things in this world.So is bitcoin people gave a value and certain valuation to it which is how the bitcoin works.Even though not the whole world accepts it as their primary mean of payment many percent of us do so.
BunsenBurner

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:53:24 PM

What can  bitcoin do? How do you make itbecome a money making machine?

Bitcoin enables you to send your money to other persons fast, easy, cheap and without a third party in the transaction. Smiley

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:43:19 PM

If op wants to became a milionaire simply by entering bitcoin world it is not the time. You could do this like 5 years ago tho... No bitcoin is more stable and we won't see any high peak anymore.
King Agamemnon

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:04:15 AM

If op wants to became a milionaire simply by entering bitcoin world it is not the time. You could do this like 5 years ago tho... No bitcoin is more stable and we won't see any high peak anymore.

Correct.. me, I will not risk everything I have for btc.. The thing is bitcoin is not under the government and if government will go against btc then we are fffed up.

BunsenBurner

Activity: 653

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:40:04 PM

Correct.. me, I will not risk everything I have for btc.. The thing is bitcoin is not under the government and if government will go against btc then we are fffed up.

Isn't that exactly why we have faith in bitcoin, that governments can't control the decentralized bitcoin protocol, network and transaction?

altcoinlady

Activity: 93

Imagine Me and You

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:19:19 AM

Isn't that exactly why we have faith in bitcoin, that governments can't control the decentralized bitcoin protocol, network and transaction?

Maybe what he was trying to say that if bitcoin is kinda lost or maybe you were scammed by someone, you dont know where to go or where to complain. There is no ruling body to do that.

GenieBTC

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:32:37 AM

No. Some part of the third world countries doesnt have internet access and even electricity. Bitcoin revolution is a lost cause.
BJay87

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

*Bitcoin Betting*

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:34:33 AM

Bitcoin is money

Bitcoin is "somewhat" like money

It is arguable. Many bitcoiners consider it as a currency, while major governments consider it as an asset.
Bitcoin is money

So its all positive then. One a new currency and the other as an asset.

Is it acceptable if I say, Bitcoin is internet money?

Yeah, can you use bitcoin without the net?

Nope, you need electricity and internet connection, to broadcast your transaction.

Could not see any of your post here

Champ92

Activity: 112

☯YIN YANG KING☯

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:35:26 AM

No. Some part of the third world countries doesnt have internet access and even electricity. Bitcoin revolution is a lost cause.

Some of them has nothing to eat. How can you educate them with bitcoin?

Peegasus

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:15:40 AM

Then we dont foccus on the people who is not interested in btc. We cater those who are.

rockyrotcoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:23:53 AM

If you fund a mining hardware for bitcoin, is that expensive? How much will it worth?
homm88

Activity: 70

BTC/Doge

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:09:44 AM

From the user perspective, Bitcoin is just a mobile app or software that delivers a private Bitcoin wallet and allows an individual to deliver and receive bitcoins using them. This is the way Bitcoin works well with most users.
Loophole

Activity: 619

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:04:38 PM

If you fund a mining hardware for bitcoin, is that expensive? How much will it worth?

It depends on the hashrate and efficiency of the miner.
A Block Erupter USB miner will cost you just a few bucks while a new powerful miner will cost you a few thousands USD.

Loophole

Activity: 619

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:08:16 PM

Then we dont foccus on the people who is not interested in btc. We cater those who are.

True but sadly those people are IMO the group of people that could be benefited the most from the cryptocurrency technology, as they are suffering from insane inflation and unstable government.

DomoMan

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:56:31 PM

How does Gold make you am oney making machine?
GreatCoinBearer

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:18:39 AM

How does Gold make you am oney making machine?

Gold is a very marketable product. It is before and it is today. Aside from that, Gold is well adopted by each and every people in the world.
wildjohn911

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:17:54 PM

Bitcoin is money

I   agree  with  you! But  it  is   virtual money! And   if   you  want  to  know   how  earn  this  money  look  at  here. There  is  some   calculator  and  you  get   to  know   how  many  time  you  need  to  earn  1  bit-coin. http://mining-profit.com/ Every next   day  make   this   posses  much more  difficult! But   everyone   can try and  everyone   can  get   successes  of  this  proses if  you  would   work  hard! 
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:56:13 PM

It totally depends on its processing power. The more Hashes it can perform per second, the more income it will generate you. Keep in mind that the more hashing power comes online, the smaller your piece of the cake gets. There are 3600 Bitcoins distributed every day (on average, it fluctuates due to variance), they're effectively distributed between everyone, who is mining, depending on their respective hashing power. The more hashing power gets online, the less your piece gets in comparison. - This is a very simplistic explanation but it should give you a rough idea!
It also depends on how much power the miner consumes... The more it consumes, the higher your electricity bill will get!

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: