Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Discount Bitcoin Mining Contracts - 30/60 Day Contracts --UNDER-MARKET RATES--  (Read 960 times)
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:47:17 PM

Discount Short Term 30 and 60 Day Bitcoin Mining Contracts

Hashing away on the latest Batch 7 Antminers in our Super Cooled Server Room.

Your Pool. You Control. Lock in under-market rates for 1-2 Month Leases.

We are offering 30 and 60 day mining contracts using our AntMiner S3 Farm. We rent our rigs on BetaRigs with great success, but would simply prefer to lock in slightly longer contracts than 2-7 days to ease the management on our end.

Because of this, were offering lock in rates at discounted prices not available on any of the current Rig Rental or Mining Hash Contract Sites.

AntMiners are B7 (latest version) and we will be dropping in an additional 34 Batch 8 upon delivery on 9/20.

All Contracts include hosting, Electric Costs, guaranteed uptime of 99%, and we handle all maintenance of the miners.  Includes 3 Pools with Failover, Latest Firmware, Redundant Internet and UPS Power Supplies.

30 Day Contracts Available:

1.425 T/Hash     ---     0.02 BTC / Ghash / Day   =   30 Day Contract Starting 9/6:     0.85 BTC
2.850 T/Hash     ---     0.0195 BTC / GHash / Day =  30 Day Contract Starting 9/6:     1.66 BTC

60 Day Contracts Available:

1.425 T/Hash     ---     0.0178 BTC / Ghash / Day   =   60 Day Contract Starting 9/6:     1.52 BTC
2.850 T/Hash     ---     0.0173 BTC / GHash / Day =  60 Day Contract Starting 9/6:     2.95 BTC

We have a limited number of contracts available - but will be adding 34 Additional AntMiner S3+ Units the last week of September. At that time we will open up larger contract options.

Terms:  First Available Contracts will begin on 9/6/2014.  Renter may specify 3 pools and their failover/hash options. Renter may change pool settings via request by Email up to 3 times per week. We guarantee OVER hashrate and 99% Uptime. Any downtime due to technical problems on our end or maintenance will be immediately credited to Renter with backup miners (Added Hashrate) as soon as service resumes should any downtime occur. (Basically we credit hashrate right away so the renter catches up immediately rather than adding time to the end of rental).  Renter must provide us with their primary pool and up to (2) backup pools including worker ID and Password.

Please PM or Post Questions!

Best,

Strato
apepoof

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:03:51 PM

This may seem quite obvious to some, but I can't work it out from your figures at all...

For the smallest package what is the expected BTC return per day?

Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:01:20 PM

This may seem quite obvious to some, but I can't work it out from your figures at all...

For the smallest package what is the expected BTC return per day?

Right now according to BitcoinWisdom dot com - the 2.850 THash would yield 0.05226  BTC /Day at current difficulty. Halve that for the 1.425 = 0.02613 / Day @ current difficulty.

Best,

Strato
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:41:00 PM

Do you accept escrow?

EDIT: why would anyone take up this offer? They would not ROI even if difficulty does not go up.
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:31:57 PM

Do you accept escrow?

EDIT: why would anyone take up this offer? They would not ROI even if difficulty does not go up.

Compare the prices we are  offering to other services and sites. These prices are lower. Were also not forcing you into a 6 month or 1 year deal where ROI is impossible.

Difficulty could stall, it's already happening.

People want to mine other coins besides Bitcoin. You can mine any SHA 256 Coin.

Lastly, compare the cost of buying an Antminer, PSU, time to set it up, paying for electricity, etc...

It's, at least to our research the best deal out there.   Were getting prices higher than this, but all 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 day contracts. We're willing to take a small cut in what we make just to not have to hassle with constantly updating rig parameters.

No were not doing escrow. But look at my profile.  Look at my Twitter. I've been around for a long time, I'm not going to ruin my name over a small contract amount like this.

I'm US based. I run a decent sized farm. Legit. I'm not out to scam, just make my life a little less busy. Our miners are solid.

If you or anyone needs hash power, let us know.  We will come through. Our rigs are on BetaRigs. USER CoinRocket.

All 10/10 Reviews for rentals, and comments by renters prove than any issues (rare) we made good and refunded/accommodated. Customer Satisfaction Guranteed Smiley

Best,

Strato
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: