Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Instacoins - Canada's Easiest Way To Access Cryptocurrency!  (Read 1075 times)
Instacoins (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:44:55 PM

Hello my fellow friends of the Bitcoin community,

My name is Anthony and I am the CEO of the fast-paced Canadian startup Instacoins.

Our ethos is to make Bitcoin and alternative cryptocurrencies as accessible as possible to the non-technical end-user through a combination of innovative purchase and verification platforms, solid educational material and top-notch customer service.

I’d like to offer you the opportunity to try our platform right now with zero verification needs for the first $50 in purchases. Our platform sells currently four different cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and Peercoin, with all coins being sent directly, and instantly, to your supplied wallet address.

Since our job is to make you as happy as possible, feel free to let us know what you like and don’t like about the platform, and we will endeavour to work these considerations into our upcoming feature releases and platform adjustments.

We have a 100% positive feedback on LocalBitcoins, having sold cryptocurrency for over a year to over 114 unique customers, and we are looking to build on this early success and customer satisfaction. We are based out of Edmonton, Alberta and work closely with Startup Edmonton, who has made a $15,000 seed capital investment in our vision of making cryptocurrencies of all kinds easily accessible to the nontechnical community.

Thank you for allowing us to make this introduction and we hope you join us in this journey!

Kind Regards,
Anthony of Instacoins
anthony@instacoins.ca
http://www.instacoins.ca
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: