Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 1913 times)
hyperdimension

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:41:26 PM

Welcome, i am also new, looking to start mining, just interested, how much funds you need to get some profit in BTC mining ?
Btc mining is controlled by big cartels, you'll need to invest in a lot of mining power to get legit returns i think. Its a risk but someone has to do the mining or btc crashes.
cryptozio

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:21:46 PM

Forget mining as a profitable investment, you will only lose money with it.
holdon1987 (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:38:43 AM

Welcome, i am also new, looking to start mining, just interested, how much funds you need to get some profit in BTC mining ?
Btc mining is controlled by big cartels, you'll need to invest in a lot of mining power to get legit returns i think. Its a risk but someone has to do the mining or btc crashes.
Forget mining as a profitable investment, you will only lose money with it.

I'm also agree, if you want to start a profitable mining business you need to invest at least 10 or 15k and get the material directly from china to avoid some interim gains to begin with at least with  a 10TH "and it also would be veeeery profitable if have electricity for free" and reinvest  every month so you dont loose the dificulty advencement difference, and also you have to hope for the BTC to raise a little cause in this past month, it's not as healthy as we want it to be, the btc is crashing, also avoid fluctuation and trading losses if you trade, and maybe try with some other altcoins and bet on them and rebuying btc.

In my opinion it's a little hard, but hey, i'm a noob and i'm seeking some good ideas too Smiley
marketcap

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:51:53 AM

Long time I was on here... Just testing do I remember how to use this forum.
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:26:25 AM

With my calculations, even with ~ 9 TH it is not very reasonable and profitable at all to start the mining Sad Anyone has done calculations, exact how much is needed for a good start ?
And what is the best miner to buy ? Antminer S3 or other ?

BunsenBurner

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:10:30 PM

With my calculations, even with ~ 9 TH it is not very reasonable and profitable at all to start the mining Sad Anyone has done calculations, exact how much is needed for a good start ?

First, mining profitability depends on a couple of factors like expectation of future difficulty and electricity price.
The same deal can be profitable to me but not to you.

Also, I don't think there is a "minimum hashrate" to make mining profitable.
If you don't have profit with a 1TH/s miner, buying 10 miners will just make your loss 10x larger.

BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:32:06 AM

First, mining profitability depends on a couple of factors like expectation of future difficulty and electricity price.

If you don't have profit with a 1TH/s miner, buying 10 miners will just make your loss 10x larger.

I have free electricity and time to host them by myself, difficulty i am calculating like 15%. But it is still not profitable. With ants it is needed to buy PSU for every two ants, that adds tocosts a little too.

holdon1987 (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:44:20 PM

I agree with you, and btw, thx for the comment, and if we want to start the BTC business now they're 95% ahead so...

I have free electricity and time to host them by myself, difficulty i am calculating like 15%. But it is still not profitable. With ants it is needed to buy PSU for every two ants, that adds tocosts a little too.

If you have free electricity and host so go for it, time is money man so do you math as quickly as you can and start making profits Wink
thisisthis

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:17:40 PM

Mining is a risky business and you have to buy always new hardware without knowing if you will have some return on your investment.
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:32:06 AM

for now I think no need to do a mining bitcoin, because investment costs are expensive, and of course the possibility to profit still can not predict, if a high-risk investment like a challenge, you can try it, hopefully You can find a safe and profitable investment ....  Grin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
de_kamel

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:48:45 PM

Welcome to the family of bitcoin which we are already, am also a new comer but just try and read every thing about bitcoin very well and make sure you understand what bitcoin really means.
negerkolle

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:18:51 PM

Hello and good luck to you!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: