Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:44:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of being scammed and losing to bots, how do I effectively scam people?  (Read 1924 times)
ACryptoUser (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:02:42 AM

Tired of being scammed and losing to bots, how do I most effectively scam people?
georgehosterguy

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 12:04:05 AM

Tired of being scammed and losing to bots, how do I most effectively scam people?

Best New post in awhile.  I would like to know this as well.

ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:08:34 PM

Start to learn from those scammers and bots Smiley
AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:33:39 AM

learn to code.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:47:39 AM

That is what escrow are for. Always use escrow and you would be good..
Bogleg

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:18:20 AM

learn to code.

Yes. To be a big time scammer, you need to know how to code and come up with new coin/ipo every few weeks and hope one coin will hit big.

To be a really really big time scammer, you will need to know law as well. And in your ipo agreement, make sure you list all the risks and let the investors know if you can not deliver, you will not be on the hook for running a fraud scheme.
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:23:23 AM

Ummm, how about being a productive member of the community and work to squash scammers?

Of course, that response is if you are being serious about learning to scam  Roll Eyes.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
vuduchyld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:31:51 AM

Start your very own coin with a significant pre-mine.

I think there are some generic starter kits out there you can find. You could certainly hire a dev that could do it.  Design a logo and come up with a catchy name, something that can be abbreviated with lots of lesser-used letters...get a "Q" in there for sure.  Get somebody semi-famous on your team in exchange for some initial coins. 

Pimp it.  Sell it.  Laugh all the way to the bank.
noelmal

Activity: 265

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:48:28 AM

Bots don't make you lose, you make you lose  Cheesy
torpedo

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla M

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 04:56:18 AM

Use your brain, might be helpful. If you act only with your feelings you'll loose a lose a lot of money. Your choice my friend.
You need to read, learn, do mistake and learn from them.

AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla Marketing
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:07:42 PM

real trading skills trumps all period.

when you have talent at being an honest trader none of it matters.
for example i started side stepping the agravating bots last year and since have made plenty profit.
NEVER needing to use any deceptive or dishonest tactics or having to given to joining scam coin launches like AUR.

scammers and their supporters and bots users etc are lazy loser with no talent and skill at market trading.
they are useless lazy pathetic leeches who wish they had real skills.

trust me take my word for it.. you will slay all the dumb ass bullshit in your path being a good crypto member of the community.
for one thing doors will open up to you hidden to others simply because people feel they cam trust you and want your participation.
solid genuine and sincere people wanting to invest in the future of legit crypto coins are in demand.
being a positive member of the community attracts other positive things / opportunities..

having trade skills is the only option or your going to get burned eventually it's just a matter of time.
focus all your effort on having a large toolkit for all circumstances.. and be a good person in crypto when no one is looking Wink

for example if you want to invest in a coin because your sure its going to double in value soon then some bots mean nothing.
you just side step them and but what ever you want etc.. who cares they don't stop me that is for sure lol
Only reason people don't like bots is because your trying to play "their game" for profit.. and THAT is your mistake right there !

bots are leeches who sniff around looking for crumbs like wringing out a kitchen cloth for another drop of water.. leeches !
i say ignore them and hope the guys using them go broke LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
breakbeater

Activity: 444

Life is a bitch, get used to it...

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:26:39 PM

If you want to scam people, ask RS (aka RealSolid) for private lessons.  Grin  Grin
trixnstones

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:24:02 PM

Read the ANN threads, over half a scams, see how it's done.
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:40:59 PM

If you want to scam people, ask RS (aka RealSolid) for private lessons.  Grin  Grin
Haha

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4074
Merit: 1303

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:03:14 PM

First send each poster in this thread 10 BTC.  Then each person will reveal their secrets.

Seriously though, find a skill and use it to create instead of trying to scam.  Be a positive influence instead of a negative one.

I did like the Mt Gox suggestion above though, quite funny.
Bogleg

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:08:08 PM

A rational choice is to walk away rather than scamming other.

Karma will never be kind to thief.
Cboy

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:47:38 PM

Lol, i hope you are just trolling...
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:35:16 PM

Either be a confidence trickster, or a programmer, or both. With a bit of capital you could fund your scamming efforts by hiring legitimate developers to do your work, then you can put your plan into action.

The only reason I'm telling you this is because it's already happening for many of the coins new coins you see. The best scams are the ones nobody even realises are a scam until they've got 100s, if not 1000s of BTC.

If you think selling your integrity and making decisions that will be with you for the rest of your life for some short team capital is worth it, then join the rather over-saturated market of scammers. I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms, and stab you in the back. Because can one scammer really trust another scammer?

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
MOOLAH_IS_A_SCAMMER

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:42:58 PM

launch coin with IPO and moolah escrow... guaranteed scam & profit
dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 08:48:31 PM

This sad situation is pretty much completely the alt-coin communities fault.

You want to know why there are so few honest developers in the crypto-coin scene?

The community only rewards the dishonest developers and scam artists PERIOD.

Look at the amount of coin THROWN at IPOs. IPOs in themselves are not necessarily scams, but they are very effective tools for the scam artists.

Syscoin.....the equivalent of 3/4 of a MILLION dollars (1500 BTC * 500 = 750,000)

REALLY??

I provided a service for over two years that was widely used and at one point was getting over 1.5 million hits a week. Over that time period I got enough donations for maybe a cup of coffee every few months.

I basically paid in both time and money for the "honor" of providing the service. This is why it is now a paid service with no more "non-donation" funding.

I have other projects in the works now, but after seeing the whole syscoin thing, I am ready just to give up. Many of my honest developer peers are no longer on the scene. Notice how many of the original devs from a couple of years ago no longer frequent this place? Can't imagine why that is.  Roll Eyes

It would be easy for me to flip the switch and go to the "dark" side so to speak, but that is not who I am.

Well it was nice to vent, too bad it will change nothing. You will still throw money at the scam artists and give the honest developers the shaft.

Until the community decides to start supporting the core services and foundation building for the crypto coin world,instead of only supporting those who appeal to your greed, you will continue to get what you deserve.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: