Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 03:45:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Armory was working but now when I try to broadcast the network rejects it  (Read 1100 times)
notig (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:19:44 AM

I tried to create two transactions tonight and each one was rejected. As soon as I tried to broadcast it the bitcoinqt said it disconnected and then I got a message from armory saying that it failed somehow. Help?
I could try installing the newest armory software but I don't want to redownload the whole blockchain again. Is it possible to update armory separately? Is that what I should do here? I am a bit worried.
etotheipi
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1093

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 03:23:00 AM

I tried to create two transactions tonight and each one was rejected. As soon as I tried to broadcast it the bitcoinqt said it disconnected and then I got a message from armory saying that it failed somehow. Help?
I could try installing the newest armory software but I don't want to redownload the whole blockchain again. Is it possible to update armory separately? Is that what I should do here? I am a bit worried.

Help -> Rescan Databases

Restart Armory and Bitcoin Core (if you run it separatley), then let it scan and try again. 

If it doesn't work, then try Help -> Rebuild & Rescan Databases.  Will take a few hours, but it should definitely be resolved after that.  You shouldn't ever have to redownload the blockchain unless there's reason to believe that it somehow got corrupt, but that's unlikely here (Armory is seeing a different history than Core, so it's probably Armory's DB that is out of whack)

Founder and CEO of Armory Technologies, Inc.
Armory Bitcoin Wallet: Bringing cold storage to the average user!
Only use Armory software signed by the Armory Offline Signing Key (0x98832223)

Please donate to the Armory project by clicking here!    (or donate directly via 1QBDLYTDFHHZAABYSKGKPWKLSXZWCCJQBX -- yes, it's a real address!)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: