Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ZeusMiner] GEN III MINER-VOLCANO Pre-order Now!!  (Read 8731 times)
khornate

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 05:35:47 PM

Still no refund from MinerEU. They originally said "by next week" so I emailed to ask if it would be by midnight Sunday but now they say it will be "asap this week"  Roll Eyes
Valpe

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:10:41 AM

Still no refund from MinerEU. They originally said "by next week" so I emailed to ask if it would be by midnight Sunday but now they say it will be "asap this week"  Roll Eyes

I asked again when they are going to refund? They said 11.11.2014 "2-3 working days"

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★           
alphateam

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:06:00 PM

Hum,

They said to me, that's they need to be refund by zeus before refund us
Valpe

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:47:51 PM

Hum,

They said to me, that's they need to be refund by zeus before refund us

Maybe then we need to ask from zeus when they are going to refund MinerEu. Lots of noise to all Zeus forum.

Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
alphateam

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:34:17 AM

I send a message to zeusminer, and they answer to me that they refund minereu today.
Valpe

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:43:53 PM

I send a message to zeusminer, and they answer to me that they refund minereu today.

Anyone getting refund? I just think they are playing with us. I just hope Iam wrong.

alphateam

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:12:10 PM

Anyone getting refund? I just think they are playing with us. I just hope Iam wrong.
Nothing for the moment.
I.m waiting until tomorrow.
If nothing...
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:29:56 PM

I got my refund from Zeus, but mine was a direct purchase from Zeus.  I would press MinerEU.  If Zeus has already paid out to direct purchasers, I would be pretty skeptical of any claim that they haven't also paid out to resellers.  Complain to Zeus if you don't get action.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
alphateam

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:34:12 AM

Zeus refund minereu, but minereu not refund us
khornate

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 07:19:28 PM

Latest message I just received from minereu:

Hi,

Sorry about all these.

We would like to refund to you by tomorrow morning.

Thank you.

We shall see...
Valpe

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:06:38 PM

Latest message I just received from minereu:

Hi,

Sorry about all these.

We would like to refund to you by tomorrow morning.

Thank you.

We shall see...

I got same message... we shall see..

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:29:51 PM

Guys what are you looking at for alternatives. I really wanted the higher hash, lower elctric consumption. I emailed bitmain about their L1 scrypt miner, and they said, sold out, and will NOT make any more. So, what are our choices for 100+ mhs scrypt asic with around 500w power draw?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
khornate

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 12:03:50 PM

Finally got my refund this morning, they sent me the $ equivalent in todays BTC price so I didn't lose out. I hope they do the same for those of you that made large orders.
Valpe

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:59:34 PM

Finally got my refund this morning, they sent me the $ equivalent in todays BTC price so I didn't lose out. I hope they do the same for those of you that made large orders.

Same here, got refund in todays price.

jawitech

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:59:50 AM

Guys what are you looking at for alternatives. I really wanted the higher hash, lower elctric consumption. I emailed bitmain about their L1 scrypt miner, and they said, sold out, and will NOT make any more. So, what are our choices for 100+ mhs scrypt asic with around 500w power draw?

Vegas

Do you really believe, any manufacturer will sell a miner with higher hashrate and lower power consumption to the retail market? The decision from Zeus clearly shows that they all will go this way. Selling their miners to cloud mining companies or even starting their own one. Much more profit with less hassel than selling single pieces to single customers. That's the ways it will go.
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:46:21 AM

Vegas

Do you really believe, any manufacturer will sell a miner with higher hashrate and lower power consumption to the retail market? The decision from Zeus clearly shows that they all will go this way. Selling their miners to cloud mining companies or even starting their own one. Much more profit with less hassel than selling single pieces to single customers. That's the ways it will go.

recent events would certainly lead you to conclude that for sure. I had my fingers crossed and was really pumped about getting my hands on the Gen III boards - because I was gonna buy 32 of them and it would have given me over 1 GH/s at less than 1/2 the power I'm using now and I've been a vocal complainer on the Zeus Forums

But all hope is not gone, there appears to be light at the end of the tunnel and I'm jumping in with both feet because I have history with this guy and he's come through for me in the past...

I'll get my 1 GH/s in fact I'm getting 2 GH/s and I'll have it around the end of the year or 1st of the new year.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864057.msg9585225#msg9585225

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
khornate

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 01:49:46 PM

Yeah Zeus have made their intentions clear with this latest move. It's much easier to try and rope people into their cloud service and keep control of the hardware chain themselves. Customers absorb all the costs of maintenance and they don't have to deal with individuals RMAing units etc.
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:51:52 PM

Yeah Zeus have made their intentions clear with this latest move. It's much easier to try and rope people into their cloud service and keep control of the hardware chain themselves. Customers absorb all the costs of maintenance and they don't have to deal with individuals RMAing units etc.

I will say that I found their customer service o be very good. I had a bad board in a 28 MH unit I purchased from them and they shipped me two replacement boards - that was nice. so now I have a spare (with heat sink) !

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
jawitech

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:13:06 PM

I will say that I found their customer service o be very good. I had a bad board in a 28 MH unit I purchased from them and they shipped me two replacement boards - that was nice. so now I have a spare (with heat sink) !

I can't speak for the past...and even if their customer support was ok/good...but cancelling production of really great products for the reasons stated isn't a customer-friendly move. And only appearing on the forums for posting a sales thread an no return when customers complain shows they shit on their customers with nothing but greed in their eyes.

Sitting on 2x 1.3 MH/s and 2x 3.6 MH/s Blizzards and wanted to upgrade them with the new Blades. Nearly 80 MH/s for $400 and less power consuption would have been an awesome deal.

I still hope not all manufacturers will only go the over-expensive cloud way and also think about miners with smaller funds (not everyone can spend $x.xxx or even $xx.xxx for a device) but currently it doesn't look like.

Btw, noticed the deal you're offering. Looks great, I'm probably in.
jawitech

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:14:23 PM

+1

And even when BTC price raises to it makes really profit for customers, they all (not only Zeus) can raise the maintenance fee, telling for increased costs, no that they still make >50-60% profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: