Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:40:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ShadeCoin|Scrypt|V1.2|PoW/PoS|PoD|Exchanges|Updated!  (Read 63315 times)
iShade (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:21:00 PM

Thanks for that! Will update it to main post.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:56:26 PM

I really want to buy shade but a few things worry me, and I was wondering if you could clear some things up. I am a bit weary of investing in coins with lone devs and no teams. Seems like a lot of work just for one person, especially given the fact that you have a full time job and will only be doing this on your free time. The last coin I bought into which had similar development was MastCoin (Mastiff)...and it pretty much died after one month because the dvs were too busy with their day jobs, never spent the time to communicate with their community and development was really slow. Can you offer some words of reassurance? Thanks.

Btw, is there any way you can remain logged into the IRC, even just being idle, in case we have questions? I know for me atleast, seeing devs in the IRC, whether active or idle, gives investor confidence.

gaazje

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 10:12:34 PM

Btw, is there any way you can remain logged into the IRC, even just being idle, in case we have questions? I know for me atleast, seeing devs in the IRC, whether active or idle, gives investor confidence.

www.irccloud.com

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
iShade (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:47:27 PM

I really want to buy shade but a few things worry me, and I was wondering if you could clear some things up. I am a bit weary of investing in coins with lone devs and no teams. Seems like a lot of work just for one person, especially given the fact that you have a full time job and will only be doing this on your free time. The last coin I bought into which had similar development was MastCoin (Mastiff)...and it pretty much died after one month because the dvs were too busy with their day jobs, never spent the time to communicate with their community and development was really slow. Can you offer some words of reassurance? Thanks.

Completely understand where you are coming from, yes I do have a normal day to day job but rest assured that does not mean I cannot spend a large portion of my time communicating, answering questions or queries and development. Surely development will be a tad slower as we don't currently have a full team or anyone working 24/7 but we hope to slowly progress to that stage.

Currently we have just launched, making our mark and settling into everything nicely so that we have solid ground for growth and expansion. We will also be looking at listing some opportunity to become part of the Shade team in the near future if anyone is interested.

I hope this answers or provides you with enough information on our current standing but if you would like to talk more don't hesitate to pm me or jump on IRC and have a chat! I try and be as active as possible in IRC as I can.
sly5am

Activity: 582

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:47:58 PM

shade terms scriypt against other Altcoin has followed a different method of shade know I've heard it so beautiful with the flow of money in preparation for this price can be obtained from the ones that most people will regret it otherwise

ty.

#ShadeCoin

LOL   google translator letdown.

iShade (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:55:17 AM

Just seen some of the image links had died in the main post have updated them.

Block explorer has also been upgraded to bigger server as was timing out under heavy load.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:52:46 PM

This would be an obvious investment , if only the there was a dev team instead of just one guy working
meh i'd say investing now could be good or really bad. But you gotta take the risks in cryptoland  Tongue
iShade (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:16:49 PM

This would be an obvious investment , if only the there was a dev team instead of just one guy working
meh i'd say investing now could be good or really bad. But you gotta take the risks in cryptoland  Tongue

Yes we would benefit from a larger team and are going to open up positions shortly for anyone interested but that doesn't stop development just makes it a tad slower.

Hoping to push out a new build this weekend including updates to the market platform and in wallet trading!
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:31:44 PM

Yes we would benefit from a larger team and are going to open up positions shortly for anyone interested but that doesn't stop development just makes it a tad slower.

Hoping to push out a new build this weekend including updates to the market platform and in wallet trading!

Nice, how about the road map?

iShade (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:54:48 PM

Roadmap/timeline to also be released then, also with an overhaul and update to the main post with more detailed information and more user friendly!
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:57:47 PM

Roadmap/timeline to also be released then, also with an overhaul and update to the main post with more detailed information and more user friendly!

Awesome! looking forward to whats in store.

t-minus

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:34:46 AM

decided to swoop up some shade at a low price the other day, looks like it paid off Wink
BTCgraphics

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:44:29 AM

I picked up a BTC worth and bookmarked the thread. Like what your doing, keep it up.
t-minus

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:17:17 AM

I picked up a BTC worth and bookmarked the thread. Like what your doing, keep it up.

I agree! communication and constant updates will surely drive this coins value higher. Keep up the good work, and good luck to you.
iShade (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:26:33 AM

Thanks for the honest words! Sorry if we aren't on 24/7 but are trying to be as active as possible!

Hopefully have more updates for you guys before the weekend otherwise definitely in the weekend!
Reishicoin

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:57:27 PM

Im invested. Very good looking coin. Active dev is really good. look what it does for bitcoindark. 7 million + with no features yet. keep it up. if this goes 10x ill donate 10 percent to dev.
karimdr2

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:13:46 PM

The bounty of the mac wallet is still available?

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
iShade (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:50:34 PM

Hi karimdr2 yes the bounty is still available, we had someone who said they were going to do it but never got back to us. Pm us if you are interested!
karimdr2

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:29:32 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 10:42:42 PM by karimdr2

Hi karimdr2 yes the bounty is still available, we had someone who said they were going to do it but never got back to us. Pm us if you are interested!

I already pm'd you Smiley
I'll send you another message.

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
iShade (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:15:45 AM

We have just been added to Cryptsy!

In wallet Market Data API has been updated so you should now be able to see all Cryptsy trade information!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: