Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:55:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ShadeCoin|Scrypt|V1.2|PoW/PoS|PoD|Exchanges|Updated!  (Read 63315 times)
mem_co

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:35:52 PM

WOW. Never again will I invest in something other than SILK. This wallet was a copy of SILK with less features. I am 10x down. bought in at 12k. NEVER again. Lost .4 btc because this dev seemed transparent. Bag holding till the confirmed death I guess.

everything in this game is a copy or clone except for bitcoin in my opinion. all of these coins are copy and paste they just change certain values, images, etc. few coins have some new features coded in but the framework is and always will be clones for the most part. I guess what im saying is so what, a lot of the bigger named coins are clones as well. why write your own custom code when its already there, and open source at that....

time to snatch up a few shade! might even wait a bit longer in hopes of people panic selling. i love cheap coins

Not true.
There are a very few that are the Real Deal with New Real Innovations.

like I said, copy and paste with new features lol.

99% coins are copy & paste. Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:36:09 PM

Sorry guys that haven't been around in the last 24 hours, irl work has been rather hectic as of late so haven't had the chance to pop in and reply to you all!

Website/services may have unexpected downtime today as we shift to larger vps, and upgrade our backend.

ShadeOnline will be receiving an update aswell! Also to keep you guys in the loop it seems we have got scammed with the person we hired to help us finish off the Android wallets, as they have stopped replying to our e-mails etc. So I will be dedicated all my time to finishing off the wallets in the mean time.

Also for users that are asking us in PM's etc for a donation address, we have set one up at SMZZFtF2mZFpVHEJYcf9Rkt41jyqjaMVnN which will be used for further development!

just donated my whole bag --> I am moving on and putting my hash power back in my default pool.vericoin.info. I am happy I only dedicated a small portion of my hash to this coin, great wallet too....... oh well guess that's all it had lol
lawgicc

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 11:08:12 PM

You guys want to know what CryptoAsian is? He is a fuckin con artist. The idea of "PROOFING" devs before they launch coins, or while coin has already been launched is a great idea. BUT why does this self righteous dbag need to mention anything on his website about his religious beliefs. Something just smells fishy to me. Its almost as if this guy is trying to prove himself worthy cause he associates himself with a religious group that has good intentions (when that is always not the case with people who claim religions) but unfortunately that is the world we live in.

Back to the point, I think POD is a straight up scam. This is all speculation but I think he is doing insider trading with whomever dev is willing to partake. Its fucking bullshit. I could give a fuck what your background is, If your running an honest system, you dont need to gloat about your religious beliefs. It even says that in the bible, the same bible CRYPTOASIAN suppoesdly lives his life by.

Why I say this is because I have never gotten burned in so many alt coins in my 2 years of trading .......and they all have to seem to have been on CRYPTOASIANS service or devs saying they were in contact with CryptoAsian. I have PMed CryptoAsian NUMEROUS amounts of times, through email, through Bitcoin talk and ive given up. I disregard his piece of shit service. He is of no help. The theorem dev said he was in contact with CA and a week went by with NO response from the THEO dev so I started PMing CA. Never got a response so I contacted him about it through his website. Still no response til this day.

Whatever. I lost money. My own fault. Cant trust anyone. With all these scams going on, that keep getting more dynamic and complex, altcoins will be dead, and maybe crypto in general. Who the fuck is going to want to invest into something, whom has no prior knowledge about a "cryptocurrency" and all the news that has been floating around lately has been nothing but scams.

All in all, FUCK YOU CRYPTO ASIAN. Youre a fuckin trick ass bitch

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:25:23 PM

Hahaha butthurted Shade "investor" at 10k ?

When I posted here about that price 10k is not so easy to stay, it was "fud" for shade community lol.

POD has nothing to do with Shade drop. POD is not proof that coin will rise and dev will be fair.

Saying "FUCK YOU CRYPTO ASIAN. Youre a fuckin trick ass bitch" you just showed proof how butthurted you're and that you're trying to put away responsibility for your bad investment to CryptoAsian.

The one to blame is your choice. I'm sorry for that. If you've balls and you're good trader you will gain profits to replace your loss.

Most of traders know this feeling when you lost for example 1 month profits because of one bad investement. Normal thing. We're losing, we're gaining profits. Always fight and try to trade better. Even if you loose 95% of your money:) Fight at trading is necessary. Trading new alts is very risky and we know that. We can't act like kids.

But crying and throwing shit at CrypptoAsian won't help you. Be a trader and man, not a kid.

Good Luck.
lawgicc

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 12:42:32 AM

When I posted here about that price 10k is not so easy to stay, it was "fud" for shade community lol.

POD has nothing to do with Shade drop. POD is not proof that coin will rise and dev will be fair.

Saying "FUCK YOU CRYPTO ASIAN. Youre a fuckin trick ass bitch" you just showed proof how butthurted you're and that you're trying to put away responsibility for your bad investment to CryptoAsian.

The one to blame is your choice. I'm sorry for that. If you've balls and you're good trader you will gain profits to replace your loss.

Most of traders know this feeling when you lost for example 1 month profits because of one bad investement. Normal thing. We're losing, we're gaining profits. Always fight and try to trade better. Even if you loose 95% of your money:) Fight at trading is necessary. Trading new alts is very risky and we know that. We can't act like kids.

But crying and throwing shit at CrypptoAsian won't help you. Be a trader and man, not a kid.

Good Luck.

read the entirety of my post. His service is useless

"Whatever. I lost money. My own fault. Cant trust anyone. With all these scams going on, that keep getting more dynamic and complex, altcoins will be dead, and maybe crypto in general. Who the fuck is going to want to invest into something, whom has no prior knowledge about a "cryptocurrency" and all the news that has been floating around lately has been nothing but scams."

I know its my fault. Im not going to stop trading. Just encouaging everyone to disregard his bullshit service. XC, BTC, are the two best cryptos out and didnt need a "Proof of Dev" service. They took took the initiative themselves and did what they had to do referring to XC. Whoever satoshi nakamota is clearly just isnt a duesch bag trying to scam people. Point being, POD is useless. Disregard that duesch.

Dont try to game me on trading lol. Ive taken losses, i make gains. This has me putting trust into a service that says they will do something if a certain scam occurrence arises and he doesnt do shit about it. WHAT IS THE POINT OF IT POD.

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:02:52 AM

Good Luck.

read the entirety of my post. His service is useless

"Whatever. I lost money. My own fault. Cant trust anyone. With all these scams going on, that keep getting more dynamic and complex, altcoins will be dead, and maybe crypto in general. Who the fuck is going to want to invest into something, whom has no prior knowledge about a "cryptocurrency" and all the news that has been floating around lately has been nothing but scams."

I know its my fault. Im not going to stop trading. Just encouaging everyone to disregard his bullshit service. XC, BTC, are the two best cryptos out and didnt need a "Proof of Dev" service. They took took the initiative themselves and did what they had to do referring to XC. Whoever satoshi nakamota is clearly just isnt a duesch bag trying to scam people. Point being, POD is useless. Disregard that duesch.

Dont try to game me on trading lol. Ive taken losses, i make gains. This has me putting trust into a service that says they will do something if a certain scam occurrence arises and he doesnt do shit about it. WHAT IS THE POINT OF IT POD.

Just for the future brother because I lost some money too, POD means you can contact the devs at any time and expect a response in a reasonable amount of time. Vericoin was the original POD, I can go on IRC and find them, I can email them and they will reply eventually, I get updates from them on the forums and the new forums that will be coming out will be even more responsive because Devs no longer will have to deal with FUD. POD is not just posting a sticker stating they are POD lol. Lesson learned for both of us.
DLow

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:31:40 AM

So is POW still ongoing? Seems none of the pools has any miners on it.. :/
Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 12:04:54 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 12:21:20 PM by Adamlm

So is POW still ongoing? Seems none of the pools has any miners on it.. :/
xhash.net is mining smoothly

PS. shadecoin.com is not working at the moment, is there any other url to download windows wallet ?

Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:22:05 PM

The only real P.O.D. is proof of development.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Pala_00

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:23:08 PM

The only real P.O.D. is proof of development.

+1
Mr.Silver

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 01:52:29 PM

wallet link is dead  Angry

pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:12:46 PM

Guys wake up this coin is dead.

This is SCAMCOIN.

Another one,  hard to believe how many still going on.
soronto

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:36:29 PM

Guys wake up this coin is dead.

This is SCAMCOIN.

Another one,  hard to believe how many still going on.

Just try to explain, why is it a scam? Because dev disappeared?
WarNeverChanges

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:19:42 PM

You guys want to know what CryptoAsian is? He is a fuckin con artist. The idea of "PROOFING" devs before they launch coins, or while coin has already been launched is a great idea. BUT why does this self righteous dbag need to mention anything on his website about his religious beliefs. Something just smells fishy to me. Its almost as if this guy is trying to prove himself worthy cause he associates himself with a religious group that has good intentions (when that is always not the case with people who claim religions) but unfortunately that is the world we live in.

Back to the point, I think POD is a straight up scam. This is all speculation but I think he is doing insider trading with whomever dev is willing to partake. Its fucking bullshit. I could give a fuck what your background is, If your running an honest system, you dont need to gloat about your religious beliefs. It even says that in the bible, the same bible CRYPTOASIAN suppoesdly lives his life by.

Why I say this is because I have never gotten burned in so many alt coins in my 2 years of trading .......and they all have to seem to have been on CRYPTOASIANS service or devs saying they were in contact with CryptoAsian. I have PMed CryptoAsian NUMEROUS amounts of times, through email, through Bitcoin talk and ive given up. I disregard his piece of shit service. He is of no help. The theorem dev said he was in contact with CA and a week went by with NO response from the THEO dev so I started PMing CA. Never got a response so I contacted him about it through his website. Still no response til this day.

Whatever. I lost money. My own fault. Cant trust anyone. With all these scams going on, that keep getting more dynamic and complex, altcoins will be dead, and maybe crypto in general. Who the fuck is going to want to invest into something, whom has no prior knowledge about a "cryptocurrency" and all the news that has been floating around lately has been nothing but scams.

If its not 5+ POD, then there will be risk involved. Even with 5+ POD there is risk, just not as much. 4 POD is nothing.

thectspot

Activity: 68

Half Asian, Half Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 07:06:13 PM

Thank you for your honesty.  And probably reason for no response to you on my part is because I do not release information about coins in progress.  On the religious beliefs part I would have ask a question to you; If I believe that whom I believe in is the only way to heaven, then how much would I have to hate someone to NOT proselytize?
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 07:43:39 PM

Thank you for your honesty.  And probably reason for no response to you on my part is because I do not release information about coins in progress.  On the religious beliefs part I would have ask a question to you; If I believe that whom I believe in is the only way to heaven, then how much would I have to hate someone to NOT proselytize?

Could you answer about ShadeDev ? Have you tried to contact him ?

Please, no god bullshit, it has nothing to do with Cryptocurrency Smiley

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
iShade (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:19:27 PM

Dear Community,

I am very sorry for what has happened over the last ~week. I fell very ill with a ruptured appendix and have only just got out of hospital last night. Unfortunately the timing could not have been worse with a very hectic life IRL and with the new launch of Shade.

I did leave the server upgrade etc to the other person who was helping me develop Shade on the side but I have not been able to contact him this morning and seems he has "done the runner" on me and taken what was left of the pre-mine with him also.

I realise I have most likely lost all of my supporters at this stage, and now I am also out of pocket like some of you who invested. As the server costs/domain name etc all came out of my pocket to start with. Coupled with the loss of the pre-mine, surgery costs and being off work I am out of pocket even more.
Rest assured this does not mean this is the end of Shade, over the next few days I am going to have to re think/design the development plan and try and secure some more development money to ensure things continue on course.

No this does not mean I will be asking the community for any Shade or Bitcoin's but please be aware this will delay things. You are more than welcome to donate but please be aware it is not necessary at all.

I am currently in contact with DigitalOcean (our vps provider) to see if we can get our "Snapshot" restored as it seems like it has been deleted (most likely to try and cover the tracks of the other person that was helping me develop on the side) and get all services back up and running!

I will keep you updated as soon as I have worked all this out, and please be patient as I have hundreds of messages to reply to.

Yours sincerely,
William
(iShade)
Pala_00

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:21:54 PM

ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 08:31:26 PM

Dear Community,

I am very sorry for what has happened over the last ~week. I fell very ill with a ruptured appendix and have only just got out of hospital last night. Unfortunately the timing could not have been worse with a very hectic life IRL and with the new launch of Shade.

I did leave the server upgrade etc to the other person who was helping me develop Shade on the side but I have not been able to contact him this morning and seems he has "done the runner" on me and taken what was left of the pre-mine with him also.

I realise I have most likely lost all of my supporters at this stage, and now I am also out of pocket like some of you who invested. As the server costs/domain name etc all came out of my pocket to start with. Coupled with the loss of the pre-mine, surgery costs and being off work I am out of pocket even more.
Rest assured this does not mean this is the end of Shade, over the next few days I am going to have to re think/design the development plan and try and secure some more development money to ensure things continue on course.

No this does not mean I will be asking the community for any Shade or Bitcoin's but please be aware this will delay things. You are more than welcome to donate but please be aware it is not necessary at all.

I am currently in contact with DigitalOcean (our vps provider) to see if we can get our "Snapshot" restored as it seems like it has been deleted (most likely to try and cover the tracks of the other person that was helping me develop on the side) and get all services back up and running!

I will keep you updated as soon as I have worked all this out, and please be patient as I have hundreds of messages to reply to.

Yours sincerely,
William
(iShade)

hi,

could you please go on the irc ##shadecoin ? Smiley

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
.Infinite .
.Markets.
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
iShade (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:33:31 PM

Dear Community,

Yours sincerely,
William
(iShade)

hi,

could you please go on the irc ##shadecoin ? Smiley

Hi ffmad,

Im currently posting off my phone as im bed ridden as we speak, but will try and jump on a bit later on today!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: