Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 08:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the mod who deleted my post in services thread contact me  (Read 1492 times)
Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:46:11 AM

so I made an O/T post in primedice thread and post was deleted..
then made a post about how it was deleted.
then asked the mod who was deleting them to pm me... that was deleted..

real proffesional... real professional.... clap clap
is the mod 14 yrs old ?

Not going to abuse you or anything... just wanted to chat to you... please msg me...

pretty pathetic if your going to hide...I don't understand why....

thanks Smiley

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2612

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 02:00:25 PM

Not sure who did it, but don't you think it could've happened like this:

1. A mod deleted an off topic post.
2. You posted about moderation in a Primedice thread (which is off topic).
3. It was seen by another moderator and deleted, as in most cases talking about moderation is off-topic.

Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:29:18 AM

True

but let me ask thequestion... which MOD deleted it without being man enough to say anything ?
Like fark I was just gonna talk to them

dunno why they are cowering away like a little bitch.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 05:03:51 AM

Are you saying everything time a mod deletes an off-topic post, they need to come forward to justify it to you? Do you know how much time this would take if it were to happen for every single post? If a post gets deleted, it's not that big of a deal, just move on.

Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:42:55 AM

No... definetly not.
but if they do it three times.. and the third message they delete is the person asking for them to contact you... to discuss what I am doing wrong... they yeah.. I expect them to take 3 seconds out of there busy schedule........

I know they are busy letting scammers get on with there business.. and half the mods are helping to delete posts to help scammer companies look good...
Now I am not saying that against all mods.. I am defininity not saying that.. but there are a few who are a disease off this forum.

anyways I am going off topic. I spoke to the main mod who looks after 'services' and he said he didn't do it... so it was another mod.

come on speak up.. I just want to talk nicely to you.... Smiley

EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 2152

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:05:53 PM

I spoke to the main mod who looks after 'services' and he said he didn't do it... so it was another mod.

If it's not malevolent, then probably BadBear or one of other global moderators. What are you going to do when you find out? Action is taken and I'm pretty sure moderator was right to delete your posts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:47:10 PM

I just want to chat with them... geeeez.. what is the big deal... it was melvolent...
don't see why they cant identify themselves.. but instead of all of there lackies come here and comment... no offence to lackies Smiley

I spoke to the main mod who looks after 'services' and he said he didn't do it... so it was another mod.

If it's not malevolent, then probably BadBear or one of other global moderators. What are you going to do when you find out? Action is taken and I'm pretty sure moderator was right to delete your posts.

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2612

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 03:35:12 PM

I just want to chat with them... geeeez.. what is the big deal... it was melvolent...
don't see why they cant identify themselves.. but instead of all of there lackies come here and comment... no offence to lackies Smiley

Most moderators just delete the spam post they notice and go as they don't really care about the topic. I think that's what happened.

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 04:28:18 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 04:56:16 PM by BadBear

This thread is pretty funny. Cheesy

It was me, I didn't pm you because I don't want to talk to you. You already know the issue, you even said it yourself in the second deleted repost. Mod names and times are intentionally obfuscated in the public modlog/mod action pm's because who did what is largely irrelevant, and none of your business. Too often, when there is no issue with the action, people try to make an issue about the person. It's pretty obvious this is your intention (I'm 99% sure you don't just want to "talk" based on your posts here and the content of one of the deleted posts). Though I stopped caring about people trying to troll me a long time ago, so knock yourself out.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:21:16 AM

This thread is pretty funny. Cheesy

It was me, I didn't pm you because I don't want to talk to you. You already know the issue, you even said it yourself in the second deleted repost. Mod names and times are intentionally obfuscated in the public modlog/mod action pm's because who did what is largely irrelevant, and none of your business. Too often, when there is no issue with the action, people try to make an issue about the person. It's pretty obvious this is your intention (I'm 99% sure you don't just want to "talk" based on your posts here and the content of one of the deleted posts). Though I stopped caring about people trying to troll me a long time ago, so knock yourself out.

Shutup you "real professional 14 year old". He's totally not going to abuse you or anything, he said he just wanted to talk like 3 times man. I mean, you're ALREADY pretty pathetic that you want to hide.

No, but seriously, Justin00 just lock this thread and forget about it. A couple of deleted posts here and there isn't that large of an issue. They're just posts on a freaking forum. If someone took away half my posts here, I honestly wouldn't care all that much.

Hell, even if my account was banned (and I was allowed to create a new account), I honestly wouldn't care all that much (Being hacked is another story, as this is my common screen name throughout the entire internet).

What matters is that the forum has served its entertainment / business purposes. Yes, I have made money off this account, however it was a rather small amount and just extra cash. So what? No one should rely on posting random shit on a forums to maintain a steady living.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: