Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:41:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we ban this horrible substance?
Yes! - 2 (28.6%)
No - 5 (71.4%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban dihydrogen monoxide!  (Read 888 times)
bluefirecorp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:15:26 AM

Each year, Dihydrogen Monoxide is a known causative component in many thousands of deaths and is a major contributor to millions upon millions of dollars in damage to property and the environment. Some of the known perils of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:

Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
Contributes to soil erosion.
Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
Given to vicious dogs involved in recent deadly attacks.

Some of the well-known uses of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:
as an industrial solvent and coolant,
in nuclear power plants,
in the production of Styrofoam,
in biological and chemical weapons manufacture,
in the development of genetically engineering crops and animals,
as a spray-on fire suppressant and retardant,
as a major ingredient in many home-brewed bombs,
as a byproduct of hydrocarbon combustion in furnaces and air conditioning compressor operation,
and many many more!

More information: http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:26:08 AM

Yes. I also support banning of oxygen since it's a very aggressive substance. The most of fire incidents wouldn't be possible without this dangerous chemical.
bluefirecorp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:27:59 AM

Yes. I also support banning of oxygen since it's a very aggressive substance. The most of fire incidents wouldn't be possible without this dangerous chemical.

Oxygen is very, very, very deadly. O3 literally will kill you.

Ludi

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:50:09 PM

Wow, this is older than my gran. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrogen_monoxide_hoax

Sorry for being a spoilsport.

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:20:06 PM

Whatever.  I've been drinking this stuff for years and I'm only 1/2 the retard I could have been.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:37:07 AM

Oxygen is very, very, very deadly. O3 literally will kill you.

O3, ozone, like H2O2, hydrogen peroxide, ingested or injected in small quantities, especially when injected into tumors, can save your life.

Both of these substances break down, releasing O1, which is highly reactive. While the reactivity can interfere with your living processes, if properly used and controlled, it will interfere much more strongly with the living processes of viruses and bacteria inside of you.

O3 or H2O2 injected into cancerous tumors at early to mid stages of tumor development, will almost always destroy the tumor. Very few medical therapies do it as quickly, easily or thoroughly.

Why isn't it used very much? Why is it even banned in the States? No money for the medical in it.

Smiley

EDIT: http://www.snopes.com/science/dhmo.asp

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:49:27 AM

Dihydrogen monoxide is also used in the manufacture of alcoholic beverages, and despite the manufacturers best efforts to remove it from the finished product, many popular alcoholic beverages remain contaminated with very high levels of DHMO. Worse, some drinkers have been known to intentionally mix alcohol and DHMO, in the belief that DHMO will reduce the alcohol's intoxicating effects.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
ensurance982

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Trust me!

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:02:46 PM

Yeah I remember our Chemistry Teacher handing out a leaflet of information on banning that stuff. I recall it's especially dangerous in its crystalline form and people get into a lot of accidents due to it every year!

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
BeeTeeSea

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:10:39 PM

What are your opinions on magnesium esterate?  Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: