Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:27:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUSINESS PARTNER WANTED - Lucrative Business Opportunity with High ROI  (Read 2661 times)
peasant (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

Cryptopreneur

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:31:49 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2021, 12:12:49 PM by peasant

Investor found. CLOSED!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:48:00 PM

If you're already online, why aren't you making your domain public?
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 12:54:16 PM

I dont see yet what you project is about. You have a advertising network. But instead you being the middle man between advertiser and publisher, they can connect directly? And you get a fee for making the contact?

You mention personalized ads as free as a the internet. Isnt that risky when someone creates such a personalized ad that installs keylogger or something? Is there no control?

And at the end i dont understand what you need $50k for. You mentioned you bought a domain for $35k, the website is ready 90% but i dont see what its needed for. Besides i dont see the worth of such a high priced domain while a longer, brandable name could do the same too.

On top... you claim the userbase is already huge... why not simply reinvest the profit from there? Im not sure yet why you need additional funds now.

You didnt mention the url as long as i didnt miss it.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
peasant (OP)

Cryptopreneur

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:59:41 PM

If you're already online, why aren't you making your domain public?

There's one simple reason for this - Product Competitiveness. The Business Model itself is basically beyond comparison. Before we have enough resources to push the product out of the 'test station' fast, disclosing the Program might be harmful. I only run highly targeted campaigns currently to attract visitors.

Too much time dedicated to the Program's success and a single mistake may easily put you out of competition.

I dont see yet what you project is about. You have a advertising network. But instead you being the middle man between advertiser and publisher, they can connect directly? And you get a fee for making the contact?

Correct.

You mention personalized ads as free as a the internet. Isnt that risky when someone creates such a personalized ad that installs keylogger or something? Is there no control?

Got your point but nope.. Not possible.

And at the end i dont understand what you need $50k for. You mentioned you bought a domain for $35k, the website is ready 90% but i dont see what its needed for. Besides i dont see the worth of such a high priced domain while a longer, brandable name could do the same too.

First of all, I need a Business Partner. Someone who is looking to invest his time and money in something that works and worth the work, so to say.

I agree but not completely. Shorter domains have value and trust. Brandable domains have to be branded - you'll have to spend bigger money/effort for these to become popular and touch your Customer. One-word domains and very short domain names can create brands themselves. Not to mention the non-English speaking visitors - they will memorize your 2-letter name for years and may forget your 2-word one in days, dependent on many factors, of course. The Domain Name is pretty important, it satisfies the Concept perfectly.

On top... you claim the userbase is already huge... why not simply reinvest the profit from there? Im not sure yet why you need additional funds now.

Not that huge really. Our indirect competitor's userbase is above 10M, but they've been in the game for more than 6 years now. The Profit is less than $10k per month, which is not too much considering I have a programmer in place and other items of expenditure.

You didnt mention the url as long as i didnt miss it.

The URL is private as of now. You may take a look at our 3-month Alexa Traffic Rank. It's at 30k now, which is a good growth YTD.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 03:13:01 PM

It looks like you search a single investor with a big investment. So at the moment i wont be the one since i dont have spare coins in that range at the moment. I guess the investor would get your real details and could check you out? Together with the domain name and so on? Otherwise i guess you wont find anyone that will give out those coins without some more security.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
printshop

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:25:45 PM

The url is private but your getting 30k hits a month and have 15,000 subscribers already.

That doesn't make sense.

Also have you looked at that Alexia graph closely? It looks fake. It starts at 100k and goes up (down?) to 0.
peasant (OP)

Cryptopreneur

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:25:34 PM

It looks like you search a single investor with a big investment. So at the moment i wont be the one since i dont have spare coins in that range at the moment. I guess the investor would get your real details and could check you out? Together with the domain name and so on? Otherwise i guess you wont find anyone that will give out those coins without some more security.

Thanks for your interest! DD IS A MUST. The Investor will get plenty of information and insight. Collateral/Escrow is possible.

The url is private but your getting 30k hits a month and have 15,000 subscribers already.

That doesn't make sense.

Also have you looked at that Alexia graph closely? It looks fake. It starts at 100k and goes up (down?) to 0.

1. Read the above.

2. Actually, that makes sense.

3. You don't look competent when you say "Alexia". I suppose you have no idea what this blue curvy line really is. In brief, the lower the Rank the higher the position.

No one will give this amount of coins simply because I attached this graph, don't you think? If it wasn't real, it would be idiotic to post this - too easy to check. I assume this will be one of the first things for the Investor to ask from me.
printshop

Activity: 206

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:34:26 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 05:48:16 PM by printshop

1. Read the above.

2. Actually, that makes sense.

3. You don't look competent when you say "Alexia". I suppose you have no idea what this blue curvy line really is. In brief, the lower the Rank the higher the position.

No one will give this amount of coins simply because I attached this graph, don't you think? If it wasn't real, it would be idiotic to post this - too easy to check. I assume this will be one of the first things for the Investor to ask from me.

Sorry for the typo on Alexa, but no, your reason does not make sense. You said in the op "The platform is 100% complete and working, the foundations are laid, we just need some 'muscle power' and finance for the advertising to bring in more people to increase revenues." You also said, "I (only) run highly targeted campaigns currently to attract visitors."

You have 15,000 subscribers and you're adding 100+ a day. You claim you're adding 60 cents a subscriber. I'm not sure what you need 50 BTC for, or why you won't tell us the website. But it sounds like if no one gives you any money your revenue will make up for any shortfall in 2-3 months. What am I missing here? It sounds like you don't need the money. Exactly how will this money help you at all vs just waiting a couple of months?

I actually run a startup myself (KPS, check the thread). Our situation is a little different from yours. We're currently bottlenecked by our printer and it will take us a couple of years to save up enough to get an office space, buy material in bulk, and buying an enterprise printer. I've come to the market for financing, but the truth is I can get a flock of cheap printers and "guts it out" for a couple of months if I had to. In fact I may have to since no one is buying our IPO. But I hate doing stuff like that because I will end up throwing a new printer in the garbage when we get our office space. So in my case there seems to be a reason and a need to come to the market for financing, but in your case I cannot see a reason or a need.

I also can't help but notice the contrast between your issue and mine in terms of open-ness. I've basically dumped all the info and plans regarding what I am doing, precisely what I need the money for and how I will spend it and what the returns will be, I've provided photos of our product, and sold to community members, etc. But in your case you have trust issues even telling us your domain name. Would you agree that to an outsider it looks like something's not right here? Because honestly it looks like something is not right here.
IPO Magic

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:02:27 PM

<snip>

Last post before this:   September 17, 2013.  2013

Welcome back, OP!  
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:00:36 PM

Finally, I don't have any trust issues telling you the Domain Name, simply because I don't have to tell it to YOU. Period.

Well then good luck finding external funding.

I don't have time to have fun here with you folks, I have to get back to Business. Take care!
Bye. It was fun while it lasted.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:21:43 AM

So out of pure curiosity, I'd love to hear more about the business plan. Toss me a PM if you wish to share more details and see if we can work something out. It looks like an interesting thing from the outside, but there's really not near enough information to go on.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
peasant (OP)

Cryptopreneur

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:56:51 AM

Investor found! CLOSED
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: