Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEWS] Crypto-Celebrity Birthday today ! (+pic of Spoetnik)  (Read 870 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:42:04 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 05:54:17 PM by grue

That's right your very own living Crypto-Legend the grand-wizard of Altcoins Spoetnik has his Birthday today !  Cool

Here is an older selfy pic of me i have posted around the scene a few times before  Cool

Before i post some address for you all to pay homage i would like to thank roslinpl for being the first to wish me a happy birthday (via PM)

So if anyone wants to send me a crypto-gift here is a couple quick ways Wink

My Cryptsy Trade Key = a54da4573b6ac5c443c3d64e4cd32d57f76d4007

btc - 1DGBnDxCRLcBeiYEJ1cFbLcLSM7HPR6gy7
jpc - JXUPXNxgRiWsDhyQ4LVGJ687GheMB6fVNF
doge- DRHco1SuK518JocMZcSKaxJf9EmhDF9aLP
max - mKDAXN66THsZsBxaXQu2aYMxbt7ZmByjbt

some people may think it's nuts i have bashed Doge and yet i posted an address for it BUT...
i started using a BTC gambling site / faucet and then they made a Doge version of it so that got me collecting them.
and i mean once it's out there and on exchanges there is no stopping them i have always said.
so.. if people wanted to do something nice for me you could give me a "referral"

by visiting one of my Faucet links and claim YOUR OWN Free coins too Smiley

JackpotCoin - Classic Faucet
Bitcoin - Gambling Site / Facuet
Doge - Gambling Site / Faucet
Litecoin - Gambling Site / Faucet

So i hope to share some with you all Smiley
Those links are legit and working i used them for ages and have the payment TX records to prove it too !

and MOD's
please don't delete my topic because i was "begging" pretty please Wink i was just trying to be funny
there is pretty no chance in hell anyone is going to give me any coins so i posted that as a joke
and i hope you can leave this topic for some Faucet link info.

i added my referral number to the links but i have no problem clicking on other peoples referral links too if the site is good.
It's a good concept i think.. it's a win / win situation with those kind of referral schemes i think.. free coins and they held spread the word.
I have clicked on other guys ref links here before and if anyone has any to some faucets etc post them and i will try and check it out and give you a ref  Cool

FUD first & ask questions later™
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:38:37 PM

Happy Birthday, you old git.

How many candles on your cake?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:57:41 PM

oh my !!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPOETNIK!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss to the moon !

~CfA~

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:11:52 PM

thank you and 30 something EvilDave Wink
getting too old and smoke too much weed i think in my time.. i need a calculator to figure out my age now a days LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: