Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:33:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ Bettingblocks.com] ✔ EPIC PRIZE POOL 2.77 BTC | 9 HOURS LEFT  (Read 26455 times)
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:01:25 AM

Our main task right now is to grow weekly prize pool for block "777" up to ~$2k.
Such prizes will attract lost of users and then we could start improving our games and adding new features.

You're right on that. Whether the price pool is about 0.5 BTC or 5 BTC does indeed influences the users that are going to bet. As you mention it could be the best way to first attract more people into your websites and then start looking at adding new features.

The current 0.5 BTC is quite attractive for a lot of users too I guess, but more is Always better Wink.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:07:34 AM

Our main task right now is to grow weekly prize pool for block "777" up to ~$2k.
Such prizes will attract lost of users and then we could start improving our games and adding new features.

You're right on that. Whether the price pool is about 0.5 BTC or 5 BTC does indeed influences the users that are going to bet. As you mention it could be the best way to first attract more people into your websites and then start looking at adding new features.

The current 0.5 BTC is quite attractive for a lot of users too I guess, but more is Always better Wink.

I agree and also the site needs to get improved to get more people interested Smiley

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:11:35 AM

I agree and also the site needs to get improved to get more people interested Smiley

Yep. In my opinion the website does not look very professional but that might be personal. Besides that, I think there should be a way to make the website somehow more easy to use. For example the way to make use of coupons was quite weird for me the first place.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

BettingBlocks (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

http://bettingblocks.com/

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 11:38:43 AM

Yep. In my opinion the website does not look very professional but that might be personal. Besides that, I think there should be a way to make the website somehow more easy to use. For example the way to make use of coupons was quite weird for me the first place.
You mean that you need to go on another site (block777.com) and press on that face? Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHO WILL          No registration   No deposits   Parimutuel betting                PLACE
       MINE?                            ★★★★★ bettingblocks.com ★★★★★                                   YOUR BETS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:57:18 PM

You mean that you need to go on another site (block777.com) and press on that face? Cheesy

Indeed, I mean that face. It took me some minutes before I finally find out what to do to use that coupon hehe. I didn't notice in the first place that it would be a kind of button.

burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:10:15 PM

btw, I am betting on block #365707 (0.07BTC) prize pool, who with me Cheesy? 2 hours to go.
won 0.005 BTC from my bet on all Smiley
BettingBlocks (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 01:50:17 PM

Indeed, I mean that face. It took me some minutes before I finally find out what to do to use that coupon hehe. I didn't notice in the first place that it would be a kind of button.
Understood Smiley
btw, I am betting on block #365707 (0.07BTC) prize pool, who with me Cheesy? 2 hours to go.
won 0.005 BTC from my bet on all Smiley
Congratulations  Smiley

Our prize pool for block #365777 reached 0.5BTC
Only 10 hours left to find out who will mine!
Make your bets guys!

WHO WILL          No registration   No deposits   Parimutuel betting                PLACE
       MINE?                            ★★★★★ bettingblocks.com ★★★★★                                   YOUR BETS
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 06:50:56 PM

Is it a problem if the btc I sent in one transaction are from 2 different addresses in a wallet? If I win how will system choose which address to sent the BTC back to? Both addresses are owned by me so I don't mind which ever one it goes to.

I just put some more money on block #365777 and it's getting real fat Cheesy 0.649 BTC right now.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
BettingBlocks (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 08:53:40 PM

Is it a problem if the btc I sent in one transaction are from 2 different addresses in a wallet? If I win how will system choose which address to sent the BTC back to? Both addresses are owned by me so I don't mind which ever one it goes to.

I just put some more money on block #365777 and it's getting real fat Cheesy 0.649 BTC right now.
Our logic parses the transaction and will send the winning to one of the two transactions. The important thing to know is that the game works with all standard wallets.  See also the "IMPORTANT" section in how it works (http://block777.com/how.html) for a warning about web wallets and multi-signature transactions.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:02:17 AM

This is a neat game! I want to make a couple requests, though:

1) An affiliate system

and

2) Under each mining pool's icon, add their name. Some of those I'm not familiar with, and it sucks going through one by one just to see what they are. And I'm sure I'm not the only one

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
BettingBlocks (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 07:33:43 AM

Discus Fish pool mined block #365777!!!
We have 10 winners! Congratulations Wink

ADDRESS
15v5G84N...
1tYbwWUx...
1HkrwR4W...
1FLegFrk...
1NtkemaM...
1Cb1HNqR...
1HdTs7Jo...
3Q9SeW8e...
1MRCjwuk...
1Bob9CBj...
MINER
Discus Fish
Discus Fish
Discus Fish
Discus Fish
Discus Fish
Discus Fish
Discus Fish
Discus Fish
Discus Fish
Discus Fish
BET
PAYOUT

BettingBlocks (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 07:35:46 AM

1) An affiliate system

and

2) Under each mining pool's icon, add their name. Some of those I'm not familiar with, and it sucks going through one by one just to see what they are. And I'm sure I'm not the only one

1) Not sure what kind of affiliate would be suitable here, can you clarify?
2) This one should be easy

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:37:18 AM

1) An affiliate system

and

Maybe something along the lines of... if someone you referred wins, you get x%. Or just a flat house edge deal (like 1% of all wagers).

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 07:55:41 AM

I think you should either include all the pools or return the bets if a block is solved by a pool which is not included in the list, this is what puts people off and they stop betting, like what happened with block 365827 just now, it was solved by bitminter and it was not on the list to bet on and the betters didn't received anything and the prize was sent to the other block as cherry bonus, it's great for your site but it's not what people would want.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:02:08 AM

I think you should either include all the pools or return the bets if a block is solved by a pool which is not included in the list, this is what puts people off and they stop betting, like what happened with block 365827 just now, it was solved by bitminter and it was not on the list to bet on and the betters didn't received anything and the prize was sent to the other block as cherry bonus, it's great for your site but it's not what people would want.

That would negate the "bet on all" function. The whole point is that there's not a 100% chance of someone winning. If they did what you propose, we could bet on all pools and then be guaranteed to win every single time and profit.

BettingBlocks (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 08:11:42 AM

1) An affiliate system

and

Maybe something along the lines of... if someone you referred wins, you get x%. Or just a flat house edge deal (like 1% of all wagers).
I guess this would be to easy to abuse, since we have no registrations and accounts  Smiley
Yep, this would give you a 100% chance to win or to recapture your bet at least. But maybe later, when a lot of player will be making bets, it would be a nice idea.
The way it works right now give you the second chance to recapture your bet and even make a profit on "777" block  Smiley

BettingBlocks (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 03:28:31 PM

Total prize for block #366777 grew up to 0.27 BTC (~77$)
Make your bets guys, profits are great! easy x10!
proofs: 1, 2, 3

BettingBlocks (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 09:37:53 AM

BTCChina pool mined block #366777!!!
Congratulations to our lucky winners Wink
http://bettingblocks.com/block/#366777

ADDRESS
15v5G84N...
18b6JDJM...
1HkrwR4W...
1NtkemaM...
1F4zjsiC...
1Bob9CBj...
MINER
BTCChina
BTCChina
BTCChina
BTCChina
BTCChina
BTCChina
BET
PAYOUT

BettingBlocks (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 03:17:44 PM

Our prize pool for anniversary block #367777 reached 0.95BTC!!!
Place your bets guys, only 3 days left!
bettingblocks.com

Don007
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:10:16 PM

Our prize pool for anniversary block #367777 reached 0.95BTC!!!
Place your bets guys, only 3 days left!
bettingblocks.com

That anniversary block has reached more than 1.05 BTC now! Smiley. I'm going to synch my wallet and I will place some bets later on. May the odds by in our favorrr.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: