Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:31:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mobile App Creation - Native Android Apps  (Read 1514 times)
Vortex20000 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 08:37:47 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 12:14:36 AM by Vortex20000

Have a business? Need an app? You're in luck.

For just 0.4 BTC, you will receive a high quality, custom-made Android application, ready to publish.

Click to download an example app.

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Referral Office Screenshot
Send push notifications straight from the app!

This was an application I made for BitBiz.io, a cryptocurrency business forum. If your website is a XenForo website, then your mobile app will most likely look like an improved version of that - with a bar of buttons along the top to navigate between pages easily.

If your website is a blog, then it will look very similar to that in terms of layout. Of course, the application will use the theme and colors of your website. However, as I just said in the above line ^^, the layout will be very similar to BitBiz's app.

If you have a custom website: woot! These are my favorite kinds of apps - those for uniquely designed websites. This also means I have to put in the most work. Please contact me and let me know you have a custom website before paying. This way, I know what to expect. If I've got a few orders queued up, I will not have the time or energy to design an app for custom website. WordPress does not make your website a custom website, do not worry.

Design

Some layouts are reused, but designs are always unique. All images, icons, etc fall under Design. When ordering, you will need to provide an icon for your application, or it will be provided without one.

Icons must be given in .png, .img, or .ico

That's pretty much all you have to provide in order to receive a fully working application. Below are some features of your application..

Features

- 1,000,000 free push notifications every month! (Limited Offer - first 10 buyers only)
- Need it to go to a referral link? No problem! Possible.
- Custom logo and design.
- Made within 7 days or your money back!
- Lifetime maintenance. Something you want improved? Done free of charge at any time.*

* = premium offers only

Pricing

- Standalone App --- 0.4 BTC
- Standalone App + Premium --- 1 BTC

Heck, yes, it's expensive! You want to know why? Programming an app takes a lot of effort and not many people are skilled enough to properly make a good app. If this pricing is too high for you, fine: don't order.

However, before you go slandering me about how this is way to expensive, blah blah etc, know that professional app designers/programmers actually have entire teams of 30-100 people working on their apps. Even simple apps like Angry Birds - pull and release - take hundreds of thousands of dollars and thousands of people contributing.

Vortex20000 is just one person. Sometimes, I can't keep up with orders. The maximum deadline is 7 days, and if you have not received your application by that time, you will be given a full refund and your app free, when it is done. Sound good to you? It does to me.

Ordering

Because of the extremely high time consumption experienced when programming applications, 0.1 BTC must be paid upfront, regardless of whether you order the standard, standalone app or extended support. This is for my own good soidon't write an application for nothing. This is the process:

1) Make payment of 0.1 BTC to 1KQwwWfuATJZogLTk9nmPNyY4egS1PUvqY.

2) Post in this thread:

Code:
[b]ORDER[/b]
Transaction ID:
Info:

Please include...

- Name of Business (name of app)
- Country of Registration (if company)
- Website
- Donation Address

If you want to have a custom logo (I think so) make sure it is square and then upload it somewhere for my download. Also provide the link in your order info.

The first payment must be made first. I don't see any reason for escrow, as I'm not delivering anything except effort for the first payment. I will not start until 0.1 BTC is received.

3) You will receive a confirmation PM, and if I need more info, I'll ask you in PMs. Your app will be done in less than 7 days or you'll get it free. Countdown starts when I send the PM.

4) The rest of payment should be escrowed. You may choose your escrow of choice, provided that he or she has done successful, public escrows before. I don't have any preference.

Yup. That's it. Four steps!

More Information

Just to give you a rough picture, I finished the sample app in the introduction within two days - an impressive feat. Most likely, your app will take three days or so.

Affiliate Program

Refer someone to me and get half of his purchase. HALF. You could get 0.5 BTC Cheesy

To "refer" someone, just provide any kind of proof that he purchased any of the packages because of you. Usually simply asking the customer to say, "so and so sent me" or "who or what referred me" will do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 12:42:27 AM

From next year onwards, all apps will also be published to Google Play, free of charge.

onlinepro

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:27:55 AM

How will this referring thing work?
If someone says I have told him about this when they make order then he is my ref, right?
If not how does it work then?

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 01:51:54 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 02:08:12 PM by Vortex20000

How will this referring thing work?
If someone says I have told him about this when they make order then he is my ref, right?
If not how does it work then?

I will edit the OP to clarify. Check again as soon as you see this, but yes - you're correct. If he acknowledges you sent him here, you get the munyy.

Edit:

Edited.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 12:15:03 AM

I think bumps are fine if they are infrequent, no?

Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: