Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: managerwar.com - win bitcoin on simple game  (Read 2152 times)
managerwar (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:57:01 PM

Hello,

http://managerwar.com

Win bitcoin by investing to SpongeBob or SquidWard. This is a war between Spongebob and Squidward, it's a competition to become manager of Krusty krab restaurant 2.

The rules are simple, who has higher balance at the end of the round wins. All players who invested into winner will receive their investment back, plus the share of the looser bitcoins balance, plus the share of the jackpot. for more information check out : http://managerwar.com/Home/Howitwork

This is official topic for game.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:39:32 AM

I couldn't even understand half of the sentences in the "How dose(wtf?) it work" section.

Get it corrected if you want people to actually use your site, bleh.
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:15:45 AM

As expected, nobody is investing in this, thankfully. OP made it clear that he didn't wanna waste a dime correcting the horrible grammar and spelling that his site is stuffed with. No wonder people aint taking this seriously.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
managerwar (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:00:46 AM

As expected, nobody is investing in this, thankfully. OP made it clear that he didn't wanna waste a dime correcting the horrible grammar and spelling that his site is stuffed with. No wonder people aint taking this seriously.

We fixed our text and we are getting players more and more ! Don't make a fuss, check your signature !  instead of extortion or support scam program do a positive activity.  Grin
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6657

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 11:46:23 AM

Oops look same game

http://fishbitfish.com/  Tongue

cookmac

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:47:34 AM

They are all the same clone types of game. I wonder how much % the site rakes in..
btchange

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:00:34 PM

nice and simple game, I love both characters of this game. I would like to try.
bitcoboss

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:53:52 PM

the game looks cool, not sure I understand the rules
apsvinet

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:50:55 PM

We fixed our text and we are getting players more and more ! Don't make a fuss, check your signature !  instead of extortion or support scam program do a positive activity.  Grin
Lmao.

You tried to correct the 1 mistake i pointed out directly to you in the first PM I sent, and you DID change it, however to another grammatically incorrect sentence.
In less than 1 minute I've found 28 new typos / sentence structural flaws / grammatical inaccuracies.

Nice, you made a bunch of newbie accounts to vouch for you. Atleast the site I'm promoting is professional enough to spellcheck their site. Smiley

"good luck"

managerwar (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:50:41 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 12:12:01 PM by managerwar

We fixed our text and we are getting players more and more ! Don't make a fuss, check your signature !  instead of extortion or support scam program do a positive activity.  Grin
Lmao.

You tried to correct the 1 mistake i pointed out directly to you in the first PM I sent, and you DID change it, however to another grammatically incorrect sentence.
In less than 1 minute I've found 28 new typos / sentence structural flaws / grammatical inaccuracies.

Nice, you made a bunch of newbie accounts to vouch for you. Atleast the site I'm promoting is professional enough to spellcheck their site. Smiley

"good luck"

LOLL, Don't dirty my thread, I don't pay you 1 Penny ! You are Admin of cryptcominer.com. if you knew English grammars you didn't copy your website text from an old scam site !

http://i61.tinypic.com/2e17pnd.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/2wgrb0i.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2e17pnd.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/2wgrb0i.jpg

you just replaced cryptominer and fiveearn name ! I am so sorry for you and people like you . you want to steal people's money in your sites and you have not enough information to make a real website ! please close your mouth and go away. let's people do a fair game.

I don't waste my time to talk with you anymore, here is a thread to support my users. not you!

managerwar (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:02:44 PM

the game looks cool, not sure I understand the rules

Thanks for your attention , Rules are simple. its a competition between Spongebob investors and Squidwards investors. who has higher balance at the end of the round wins  . Please let me know what part of game is misty?!
btcmaze

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:03:54 PM

I played 2 times and won both.

The negative point is there is a need to register and every payment takes some time through Asmoney's payment gateway. Also it is in USD.

In that sense, Fishbitfish.com is ahead of u. No register. In BTC. Instant send. but supports
but only BTC and not profitable. Cheesy

managerwar (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:34:17 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 05:55:21 PM by managerwar

I played 2 times and won both.

The negative point is there is a need to register and every payment takes some time through Asmoney's payment gateway. Also it is in USD.

In that sense, Fishbitfish.com is ahead of u. No register. In BTC. Instant send. but supports
but only BTC and not profitable. Cheesy

Congratulations !
Registration form is simple and take a few seconds, we need to have registration and use USD because we accept multiple payments. bitcoin/litecoin confirmation may take time in both sites. You can add balance to your AsMoney account to make payment instantly.

Also registration is useful when you deposit via shared wallet and withdrawal to your own wallet.
hilmy

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:49:18 PM

I think 5 hours is a long time for 1 round  Grin
Adding perfect money & Dogecoin pls Roll Eyes
Mommag

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:48:43 PM

It has nothing to do with spongebob or Squidward, It's just another game where you take house edge for free without involving any risk yourself.
apsvinet

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:44:20 PM

Haha, OP just tried to blackmail me into deleting my posts in this posts about his sentence structure / grammar. Claims that I'm the owner of cryptcominer ( I'm just advertising for it in exchange for payment ). Shows how batshit crazy this guy is, completely unreliable.

Investing into his site ( that's clearly a scam ) is NOT recommended.

He WILL run as soon as he gets an investment that covers his expenses. Smiley

And judging by the site layout and that he hasn't even proofread it, a sum to scam for would probably be 10 USD. Wink

btchange

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:59:35 PM

how long for payment to the winners after round end? if my payment status was unconfirmed until the round end what happened?
kairos

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:04:13 PM

Hi, I am the owner of the fishbitfish.com game. I just want to note that creators of this game have stolen our idea, our client-side scripts and our texts. Sad

managerwar (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:10:05 PM

how long for payment to the winners after round end? if my payment status was unconfirmed until the round end what happened?

Payment instantly send to winners automatically, if your payment was unconfirmed when round end, money  automatically back to sender.
managerwar (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:39:05 PM

Hi, I am the owner of the fishbitfish.com game. I just want to note that creators of this game have stolen our idea, our client-side scripts and our texts. Sad

your idea was nice and you was the first ! but competition exist in every market.

Yahoo.com made first search engine but google.com is best search engine in these days. so google steal search engine from yahoo?! I am not agree.

You develop your script on php, sql, we develop it on .net mvc ! you just accept bitcoin, we accept multiple payments, you don't offer registration, we offer registration.

Finally, Our game strategy is same and I respect you for creation this idea.

Good Luck
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: