Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:30:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█  (Read 105453 times)
jelt14

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:19:42 AM

Devs can you please do accounting on the OP of the movements in the ICO funds? I notice 6 BTC has been transferred out a couple of hours back. https://blockchain.info/address/1Jp4rbmVsjGpPJaz4gaX4FiDKbBjJQa32J

That is for my trip to Ibiza Cheesy To relax after the last few days. Smiley

Lol. No but seriously, the investors would like to know what the funds are being applied to. It would promote transparency and boost investor confidence.

the balance is now zero , transfered to various accounts , so placebo could you tell us, what did you spend the Btc from the ICO on ?

Of course i can. 5 BTC went to anon send + anon chat + one more pending feature that cannot be disclosure yet. 3 BTC is spend on continue updating the website and marketing related stuff. Other amount i have moved away from the online wallet to my locale wallet. I don't like to have coins on a online wallet.

Edit: In fact it was already posted on the first page of the thread, how the BTCs are being used. Also some money will be used to promote our profit share plan. As you know, people that do something want to get paid, some people want a lot of money, some want less money.
Fair enough   Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:31:01 AM

Devs can you please do accounting on the OP of the movements in the ICO funds? I notice 6 BTC has been transferred out a couple of hours back. https://blockchain.info/address/1Jp4rbmVsjGpPJaz4gaX4FiDKbBjJQa32J

That is for my trip to Ibiza Cheesy To relax after the last few days. Smiley

Lol. No but seriously, the investors would like to know what the funds are being applied to. It would promote transparency and boost investor confidence.

the balance is now zero , transfered to various accounts , so placebo could you tell us, what did you spend the Btc from the ICO on ?

You should know that it doesn't make sense for me to run away with this small amount of money, as I'll never be able to use my name for other promotion jobs for other coins and as you know i do a lot of promotion jobs, and they are all paid promotion jobs.

Everything will be done to try and make ROScoin a success. There are a lot of problems in altcoin world, but with trust and step by step new features then we should make it.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:39:23 AM

An advertising page will be added on the website too. People will be able to buy pixels for promoting their site. All this money will go to the profit share plan.

The TOP 20 ROSCoin owners will be automatically be part of the ROSCoin profit share schema. If you're not one of the TOP 20 ROSCoin holders, then you will be able to buy in and become part of the profit share plan. Again this amount paid to buy-in will go to all ROSCoin profit share holders. There is no % that i will keep or so.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:44:16 AM

These guys got 13btc for the ICO. That is peanuts. Other devs, whom some may call 'legit', have held and are holding 100+btc ICOs, and barely develop anything. This coin is dirt cheap. I bought some at the ICO, and will probably buy more at these dips.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:52:05 AM

These guys got 13btc for the ICO. That is peanuts. Other devs, whom some may call 'legit', have held and are holding 100+btc ICOs, and barely develop anything. This coin is dirt cheap. I bought some at the ICO, and will probably buy more at these dips.

At least i'm still around Cheesy  I'm working out the Profit plan structure, and how it is the best way to get it promoted and to make sure that it indeed generate any profit.

If someone knows sites that sell services etc, please let them contact me, as i believe it can be a win-win situation for ROScoin and for the site itself.
tyson187

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:09:36 AM

the price will probably continue to drop , when the 5000 block reward starts there will be an additional 28,6 mil coins ( if 50% of the blocks are POS)

miners will dump as soon as possible if they can make a profit
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:15:37 AM

What is PSP?

Profit share plan is a plan that rewards ROSCoin bagholders. The Top 20 ROSCoin bagholders (http://www.richlist.eu/roscoin) will automatically be part of the PSP. From the moment you're not in the Top 20 anymore then you lose your membership as PSP holder

What if i'm not a big bagholder but want to join PSP?

A fixed amount has to be paid to become part of PSP. This fixed amount is currently set at 0.50BTC for one year membership. Prices can increase over time.

How much will i receive as a PSP holder?

Basically, all profit that have been generated by services that are part of the PSP plan. ROSCoin will sign deals with merchandise sites, etc and those merchandise sites will pay a certain amount of money depending on the deal.

How will we be paid?

Payments will happen in ROSCoin, at the end of the month we will check how much BTCs the PSP has received, we will use those BTCs to buy ROSCoin. The number of ROSCoins will be split over all PSP holders equally

Why is PSP important?

PSP is important because it will generate BTCs, and those BTCs will be used to buy ROSCoins, this should give enough trading volume to be listed on the main exchanges and don't have problems with delisting

More questions? Please let me know.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:19:05 AM

the price will probably continue to drop , when the 5000 block reward starts there will be an additional 28,6 mil coins ( if 50% of the blocks are POS)

miners will dump as soon as possible if they can make a profit

Correct. There is a massive dump on the way. UNLESS the people that are mining it, or smarter, and maybe think about bigger profit then just earn a few bucks, or maybe the people that are mining are part of a big investment group that want to keep the coins for the long run, or a investment group that want to pump ROScoin, anyway, it is true, some dumping can happen.
tyson187

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:25:57 AM

What is PSP?

Profit share plan is a plan that rewards ROSCoin bagholders. The Top 20 ROSCoin bagholders (http://www.richlist.eu/roscoin) will automatically be part of the PSP. From the moment you're not in the Top 20 anymore then you lose your membership as PSP holder

A fixed amount has to be paid to become part of PSP. This fixed amount is currently set at 0.50BTC for one year membership. Prices can increase over time.

Basically, all profit that have been generated by services that are part of the PSP plan. ROSCoin will sign deals with merchandise sites, etc and those merchandise sites will pay a certain amount of money depending on the deal.

How will we be paid?

Payments will happen in ROSCoin, at the end of the month we will check how much BTCs the PSP has received, we will use those BTCs to buy ROSCoin. The number of ROSCoins will be split over all PSP holders equally

Why is PSP important?

PSP is important because it will generate BTCs, and those BTCs will be used to buy ROSCoins, this should give enough trading volume to be listed on the main exchanges and don't have problems with delisting

how much could the monthly revenue be for these holders ?

if you could give a roughly estimate .
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:30:11 AM

What is PSP?

How will we be paid?

Why is PSP important?

That is something that we don't know. It all depends on how much deals we can sign. If nobody join it, then PSP will be empty Smiley If 10 services join it, and they pay 0.20BTC each, then it will be 2 BTC, if our advertising page is working out fine, and a lot of people sign in then it can be more.

So at this moment, i don't have a clue. It can be that PSP is just a big failure and doesn't generate anything, it can be that PSP is generating a lot of money and because this money will be used to buy ROScoins it can be that ROSCoin is not trading at 40 sats but 400 sats.
tyson187

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:34:24 AM

What is PSP?

How will we be paid?

Why is PSP important?

That is something that we don't know. It all depends on how much deals we can sign. If nobody join it, then PSP will be empty Smiley If 10 services join it, and they pay 0.20BTC each, then it will be 2 BTC, if our advertising page is working out fine, and a lot of people sign in then it can be more.

So at this moment, i don't have a clue. It can be that PSP is just a big failure and doesn't generate anything, it can be that PSP is generating a lot of money and because this money will be used to buy ROScoins it can be that ROSCoin is not trading at 40 sats but 400 sats.

just one more question , what if somebody is a PSP holder for 29 days and sells them , and the next day is PSP payout , will he receive anything .
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:37:47 AM

What is PSP?

How will we be paid?

Why is PSP important?

just one more question , what if somebody is a PSP holder for 29 days and sells them , and the next day is PSP payout , will he receive anything .

The PSP holders list will be created at the beginning of the month, so even if he sell his coins on the second day then he will still be PSP holder for that month. The paid PSP will be PSP holders for 1 year (as described above).

In the beginning i don't expect a lot of rewards, but over time, more and more services should be added, and should results in bigger and bigger returns. In fact you need to see it as a extra reward of holding your coins.
sucksyd

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:41:11 AM

placebo,where are you from ?
plz
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:42:39 AM

What is PSP?

How will we be paid?

Why is PSP important?

The PSP holders list will be created at the beginning of the month, so even if he sell his coins on the second day then he will still be PSP holder for that month. The paid PSP will be PSP holders for 1 year (as described above).

In the beginning i don't expect a lot of rewards, but over time, more and more services should be added, and should results in bigger and bigger returns. In fact you need to see it as a extra reward of holding your coins.

This will help ensure some mental trading at month end if they payouts are good. people will want to buy more ros in order to break the top 20

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:46:01 AM

plz

Those it matter? Cheesy Those my english really sucks Smiley Belgium.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:51:18 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 12:57:38 PM by LordPiccolo

plz

your English is pretty good, there are a few words you get wrong, but you carry on as we are too thick to read your own language haha

Edit- I'm from England and I can't even get the language right haha

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
sucksyd

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:58:30 AM

plz

un peu .lol.etes tu le mineur ?s'il vous plait。
sucksyd

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:01:52 PM

guess the miners has initiated to dump the holdings and after the wave the real price will appear.
tommyj1

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 12:47:34 PM

plz

you're English is pretty good, there are a few words you get wrong, but you carry on as we are too thick to read your own language haha
your* Smiley

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Tecem

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:51:53 PM

I have downloaded the new wallet and started to resync. After 2 hours only 180 first blocks are downloaded..

Whats going on?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: