Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█  (Read 105453 times)
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:46:04 AM

What is the cost of mining currently?

more than you even imagine and it is also not profitable.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aur3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Embrace change

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:24:01 AM

Price is now like 33% cheaper than ICO was.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
Aur3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Embrace change

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:27:23 AM

I just noticed that there is transaction History now in http://www.richlist.eu/roscoin . When you click on one of the adress in the list, you can find out, who dumped coins, who bought and what adresses are of mining pools.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:56:21 AM

I just noticed that there is transaction History now in http://www.richlist.eu/roscoin . When you click on one of the adress in the list, you can find out, who dumped coins, who bought and what adresses are of mining pools.

I still don't understand people. At this moment ROScoin already have more to offer then 80% of the coins out on the market. Only a $7K coin, when you check the list with coins that has more then $7k then you will find a lot of coins that even don't have a dev anymore.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:58:01 AM

Money Supply:

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:13:10 AM

I still don't understand people. At this moment ROScoin already have more to offer then 80% of the coins out on the market. Only a $7K coin, when you check the list with coins that has more then $7k then you will find a lot of coins that even don't have a dev anymore.

What you are saying is very true.  I strongly believe and said it many times that 95%+ of people in crypto is after short term profit. They just don't care about anything else, just the short term profit. That is why most coins die. If however, the dev can get it right to make people want to own a coin and there is prospects of future profits by whatever means, those people will return and stay interested. Alternatively, if there is a use for a coin servicing a certain demand, then people will also buy it, not necessarily for profit purposes.

Lets see what happens after PoW ends and things settle down.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:20:11 AM

What you are saying is very true.  I strongly believe and said it many times that 95%+ of people in crypto is after short term profit. They just don't care about anything else, just the short term profit. That is why most coins die. If however, the dev can get it right to make people want to own a coin and there is prospects of future profits by whatever means, those people will return and stay interested. Alternatively, if there is a use for a coin servicing a certain demand, then people will also buy it, not necessarily for profit purposes.

Lets see what happens after PoW ends and things settle down.

We already have  3 merchandise sites, so people already can buy a few stuff with ROSCoin, and i hope more will come.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:10:18 AM

I have seen a few coins that should be higher than they are. You can actually use them and buy things but people are just not interested, this to me is rather strange.

Keep adding new sites and the price will rise up, of this I'm sure.

the only people in crypto that get rich quick is people that have money in the first place.

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
tobaccoleaf

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 09:19:21 AM

I have seen a few coins that should be higher than they are. You can actually use them and buy things but people are just not interested, this to me is rather strange.

the only people in crypto that get rich quick is people that have money in the first place.

I think you should hire somebody to handle the marketing side of the coin.
Hoping that the price will rise is ridiculous.

There are people who invested in ICO, and other investors,
Currently it looks like a dumping playground for miners.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:27:09 AM

Keep on doing good work and the price will rise.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:32:54 AM

What more on marketing can be done? I believe a lot of tweets has been send out, a lot of updates. Or do you mean hire a marketing guy that you pay 5 BTC and that he first add enough coins himself, then spread it to his followers and dump it on them. Like that guy that promoted UNAT and TITS. I'm certainly not planning to do this.
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 09:37:28 AM

there is more that can be done, but now we are in period where multipools, like trademybit, dumping everything like in the image below.
After pow, we will announce new updates and news, and ros will have better standing than now.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:41:21 AM

there is more that can be done, but now we are in period where multipools, like trademybit, dumping everything like in the image below.
After pow, we will announce new updates and news, and ros will have better standing than now.

In less then 3 days mining will stop, and then you can put more marketing in the game. Then people will regrat that they sold at dumping prices Cheesy
NooBoobs

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:59:42 AM

Hello Wink I'm a noob, but reading that thread is very funny. Got the feeling that godivacoin = logocreator = placebo Grin The guy is like a guru speaking to his sheep (even talking to himself)

Keep going. That's a lot of fun Grin
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:06:20 AM

Hello Wink I'm a noob, but reading that thread is very funny. Got the feeling that godivacoin = logocreator = placebo Grin The guy is like a guru speaking to his sheep (even talking to himself)

Grin godivacoin is placebo. But logocreator is not me Cheesy
sucksyd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:09:55 AM

what do you mean godivacoin is placebo?
jelt14

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:13:45 AM

5 months involved crypto still only learned 5 % of it     just have to keep pushing forward     the dev  makes the coin  we support it ,
NooBoobs

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:17:24 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 10:38:25 AM by NooBoobs

yo another ICO,why you don't find an exchange to sell your ICO coins?

I'm doing the ICO for Godivacoin, i believe that i'm trusted enough, at least for the people that have been following me for some time. Why not a exchange, very easy a exchange ask 2 BTC or more ,and i only ask 3% of the deposit amount. Wink

Edit: You should know me from coins like KDC, YC, OC, PC, ROM, ETHAN.

hardroad

Activity: 224

█ If you want logo pm me █

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:22:45 AM

what do you mean godivacoin is placebo?
Developer: Placebo
Design, Webdesign and Merchant: logocreator Wink

tobaccoleaf

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 10:31:04 AM

What more on marketing can be done? I believe a lot of tweets has been send out, a lot of updates. Or do you mean hire a marketing guy that you pay 5 BTC and that he first add enough coins himself, then spread it to his followers and dump it on them. Like that guy that promoted UNAT and TITS. I'm certainly not planning to do this.

There are ppl like this, true.

And there are pros, that charge much less, and you get exposure in different websites, social media, etc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: