Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum --- Earn up to 3K Satoshi Per Post [PTP]  (Read 8157 times)
karlb187 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 06:49:19 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 01:50:52 AM by karlb187

I own moneyinpjs.com and I just started my forum and I am now offering to pay up to 3,000 satoshi per post made anywhere on the forum as long as it has good info.

Paid 2 Post Forum Link: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums

Note: We just started a new forum with new software on 11/20/2014 so the forum will be almost empty for a few weeks. Join and help us fill it in and get rewarded for your work.

Very short replies or topics will not earn you anything but if your post has some good info or at least has a clear opinion or point then it will be approved and you will earn bitcoin for your efforts. The rate for each post will go up as time goes on (as we earn more from the website ads).

So the 3,000 per post rate is just to start.

I also plan to make earning rate levels based on forum activity but that is just an idea for now.

The only rule: You must make two free accounts... (a http://moneyinpjs.com account & a http://moneyinpjs.com/forums account) because your forum earnings will be added to your main moneyinpjs "MIP" account. All member's can cash out earnings once you have at least 1,000 MIP Coins (30,000 satoshi) in your MIP account.

Note: there are also many other ways to earn free bitcoin located on the main moneyinpjs site (in the member's area).

Feel free to post here if you need help or have any questions.

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 06:49:58 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 01:52:43 AM by karlb187

We now have a Active Referral Contest Running0.05 Bitcoin Prize!

Get full details here >>> http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,38.0.html

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 07:27:18 PM

just talk about bitcoin or other coins and earn bitcoin at the same time!

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 06:36:57 AM

we are growing but its slow. join us and earn some easy bitcoin while you make friends and learn more about bitcoin and other coins.

I will be having giveaways for the forum member's in the near future.  Grin

birchnels

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:40:56 PM

This pay per post forum pays out 100 satoshi per post with strict rules and regulations quite funny some faucet pays more than that.
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 09:19:39 PM

This pay per post forum pays out 100 satoshi per post with strict rules and regulations quite funny some faucet pays more than that.

They are not strict but try to make a good post and you will be rewarded with up to 2,000 satoshi per post!

People that try to abuse the system by posting nonsence will not earn anything. But if you post a detailed opinion or news about coins or anything with some content, you will earn the full 2,000 for your posts.  Wink

birchnels

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:34:50 PM

They are not strict but try to make a good post and you will be rewarded with up to 2,000 satoshi per post!

People that try to abuse the system by posting nonsence will not earn anything. But if you post a detailed opinion or news about coins or anything with some content, you will earn the full 2,000 for your posts.  Wink

If i understand what you said on your website very well its 5 MIP per post while 1MIP = 20 satoshi.
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 10:48:39 PM

If i understand what you said on your website very well its 5 MIP per post while 1MIP = 20 satoshi.

You are right but it is 5 - 100 MIP coins.

I will give everyone the 2,000 satoshi (100 MIP coins) for almost every post. But very small posts will not be rewarded. If you at least took some time to clearly state your opinion, you will be rewarded with the full 100 MIP coins.

birchnels

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:53:26 PM

I will give everyone the 2,000 satoshi (100 MIP coins) for almost every post. But very small posts will not be rewarded. If you at least took some time to clearly state your opinion, you will be rewarded with the full 100 MIP coins.
O.k, i have registered but i concluded that it is a waste of time but now i will do some work there later tomorrow, can i refer the people in my list>? any referral reward?
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 10:58:39 PM

O.k, i have registered but i concluded that it is a waste of time but now i will do some work there later tomorrow, can i refer the people in my list>? any referral reward?

Yes just promote people to the main moneyinpjs site and you earn 20% of all MIP ccoins earned by your referrals. You can find your referral link here: http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/my-profile (must be logged in)

Note: The main site and the forum have separate accounts so make sure to join both.  Wink

Let me know if you ever need help or have questions (post in my forum so other member's can get the help as well)

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 11:00:42 PM

BTW, thanks for helping me get the forum started. I plan to hold special raffle type giveaways for my "founding forum member's" (first 1,000 member's)

I will post any news about them in the forum  Wink

torpedo

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 11:01:22 PM

will have to look into that.
birchnels

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:07:05 PM

How do i include my btc address on the main website and the forum for payment?
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 11:11:13 PM

You just include it with your cash out request and make sure to point out that its your BTC address because I offer cashouts in Bitcoin and CAPTcoin.  Wink

I am working to make the site smoother and adding more ways to earn free bitcoin and CAPTcoin.

Feel free to post any ideas or problems in our forum so others with the same question can get help as well.

birchnels

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:33:24 PM

You just include it with your cash out request and make sure to point out that its your BTC address because I offer cashouts in Bitcoin and CAPTcoin.  Wink

I am working to make the site smoother and adding more ways to earn free bitcoin and CAPTcoin.

Feel free to post any ideas or problems in our forum so others with the same question can get help as well.
O.k, i will let you know if i discovered anything along the line either good or otherwise.
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 08:23:04 PM

we need more member's talking about coins in the forum. Join now and help us grow. All member's will be rewarded for their efforts.

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:33:49 AM

This seems to be a new concept making waves in the crypto industries, i also like free bitcoin, if 2000 satoshi is real from you, i think i am interested.

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 09:07:05 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 05:44:37 AM by karlb187

This seems to be a new concept making waves in the crypto industries, i also like free bitcoin, if 2000 satoshi is real from you, i think i am interested.

It is real. Member's can now earn up to 3,000 satoshi per post in the MIP forums.

You will be paid in "MIP coins" into your main moneyinpjs.com account and they can be cashed out for Bitcoin!  Wink

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 09:35:19 PM

the forum is slowly starting to become active. Thanks to all the help us get started...you will be rewarded for your efforts  Wink

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 04:20:39 AM

we are growing. come join us and earn some free bitcoin!  Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: