Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:27:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lakebtc has a best price, big money is coming!  (Read 1551 times)
bounst (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:56:11 AM

I saw the arb plan in Project Development, a ideaful plan, but probably it can be acted now

Now the price gap has been more than $10 for a long time, arb,move btceUSD to lakeYSD space > 2%.

Do you have btc in your wallet? It's time to sell them on lakebtc, and you can buy them back on btc-e.

deposit BTC is free on lakebtc, and withdraw BTC is BTC0.001 on btc-e
trading fee is 0.1-0.5% onlakebtc, 0.2% on btc-e

just cost 0.3-0.7% plus BTC0.001, that you can profit 2%.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daybyter
Legendary

Activity: 965
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:42:09 PM

I write bot code, that might help you with your plan.

https://i.imgur.com/0lfW5YO.png

I just don't have a business model, or so. Maybe we can figure something out. Let me know, if you are interested.

hardcoin10

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:01:49 PM

This is really good profit but you have to have a lot of money to make decent profit from this, like $10k and plus, I was thinking to try this too , bad that It takes several days to withdraw to bank account.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:33:17 AM

This is really good profit but you have to have a lot of money to make decent profit from this, like $10k and plus, I was thinking to try this too , bad that It takes several days to withdraw to bank account.

yes, although it's profitable, arb space is very small, you have to be large capital flows, it could be profitable

TheGull

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 05:53:36 AM

There are plenty of arbs around, but the real problem is moving cash - it takes DAYS sometimes. The only realistic way to profit from arbing is to have your cash and bitcoins evenly spread across multiple platforms (which you then have to rebalance as your relative balances change), but even then you need big balances because bank fees eat your cash FAST if you have to move it.

In short, there are opportunities but they are not so easy to take advantage of.
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 01:51:42 AM

There are plenty of arbs around, but the real problem is moving cash - it takes DAYS sometimes. The only realistic way to profit from arbing is to have your cash and bitcoins evenly spread across multiple platforms (which you then have to rebalance as your relative balances change), but even then you need big balances because bank fees eat your cash FAST if you have to move it.

In short, there are opportunities but they are not so easy to take advantage of.

Days? I've been waiting on a MtGox withdraw for -years- now.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
Jamacn

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:12:28 AM

as early as possible to give up your arbitrage plan, even if it is profitable but it would requires lots of money to profit looks decent

Sad
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 06:43:55 AM

OP, it's almost as if you're a shill account for lakebtc. I'm staying away from them for now. Too new without large reputation yet for me to trade on there. I just don't want to be caught up in another mtgox incident, because majority of the smaller exchanges ends up going bust.

Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 06:51:57 AM

OP, it's almost as if you're a shill account for lakebtc. I'm staying away from them for now. Too new without large reputation yet for me to trade on there. I just don't want to be caught up in another mtgox incident, because majority of the smaller exchanges ends up going bust.
Probably.

@OP

I use Cryptsy and the only complaint I have is the frequent downtime and slow withdrawals.

GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:58:33 AM

I think it's not a scam, even never heard any negative news abou lakebtc, and it's not too new to away from. Except bitstamp and btc-e, we know that the vast majority of exchanges are coming out in 2013, lakebtc is so, kraken is so and bitfinex is so.
Jamacn

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:10:12 AM

hi boy,

if the highest price were the best price, I'm sure that you had never been concerned about the localbitcoins price.

Don't be surprised, this is the localbitcoins price curve (so we can see, lakebtc price is without any off track in fact.)

http://data.bitcoinity.org/markets/price/30d/USD?c=e&r=hour&t=l
Eeminia

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:47:39 AM

hi boy,

if the highest price were the best price, I'm sure that you had never been concerned about the localbitcoins price.

Don't be surprised, this is the localbitcoins price curve (so we can see, lakebtc price is without any off track in fact.)

https://i.imgur.com/QJWjMYj.png

http://data.bitcoinity.org/markets/price/30d/USD?c=e&r=hour&t=l

what's localbitcoins and what happened to it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: