Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: QORA IS OPEN SOURCE !!!  (Read 6646 times)
Djinou94 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:42:30 PM

Edit
Good news
We have more time to buy cheap Qora yummy yummy!
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:31:40 AM

Don't really see the big deal here, can someone enlighten me?  There are already several coins with an AE, and much nicer looking UI than this. 
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:12:35 AM

When Cryptsy is going to add Qora?  Huh

cryptsy can die in a fire  Angry

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

bitcoin1992

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:54:35 AM

Poloniex too:  https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_qora

I wouldn't go too crazy with the hype, though.  The thing I like most about Qora is that the dev just quietly works away on it without trying to hype it up like some pump and dump.  Nearly all of the focus is on development and there's pretty much no marketing.  Let the features speak for themselves.

yes
This will be a long project full of innovations
jrsfiend

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 04:18:41 AM

Been chatting Qora for a little bit this evening and it does seem like a great project, filled with promise. The team has a ton of work and it looks as though they're dedicated and full of great ideas - from my quick observations - and I think there's tons of room for growth here.

I'm also aboard the Qora train Smiley
bitcoin1992

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:43:33 AM

Been chatting Qora for a little bit this evening and it does seem like a great project, filled with promise. The team has a ton of work and it looks as though they're dedicated and full of great ideas - from my quick observations - and I think there's tons of room for growth here.

Wink great !!!
twospirit

Activity: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:47:29 AM

welcome  Smiley
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:55:02 AM

Don't really see the big deal here, can someone enlighten me?  There are already several coins with an AE, and much nicer looking UI than this. 

Want to know too whats the big deal with Qora AE.

NXT already has a fully functional multigateway.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:58:08 AM

Don't really see the big deal here, can someone enlighten me?  There are already several coins with an AE, and much nicer looking UI than this.  

Want to know too whats the big deal with Qora AE.

NXT already has a fully functional multigateway.

Put simply it's a lot better.

Just because Ford made a car before Ferrari doesn't mean you would prefer it.

With Qora you don't need to trade Qora for asset. You can go straight from asset to asset. Plus Qora has dividend payments set up. In practice you wouldn't use NXT for asset trading when you could use Qora, it would be like using Windows 95 rather than XP. You can but why would you?

Qora is the Facebook of Crypto!

NXT is MySpace.

Plus I bet none of the up coming semi clones do asset to asset like NEM, NODE etc. They are inferior and based as we all know on NXT framework.
bilt10

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:08:24 AM

Wow this area of town just got a lot cooler than NXT. ASSET TO ASSET  Roll Eyes. This is a huge improvement over current AE's. In NXT we have to Sell An Asset->Get NXT->Buy another Asset. This just takes loads of time and NXT fees. But ASSET->ASSET->HAPPY SEAMLESS TRADING Grin
rabbiter

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:15:07 AM

Wow this area of town just got a lot cooler than NXT. ASSET TO ASSET  Roll Eyes. This is a huge improvement over current AE's. In NXT we have to Sell An Asset->Get NXT->Buy another Asset. This just takes loads of time and NXT fees. But ASSET->ASSET->HAPPY SEAMLESS TRADING Grin

Plus we haven't even worked on the wallet GUI yet, but it's coming now. Then open source. that will prove if people ended it there is no comparison to NXT at all.

Qora unfairly gets compared to NXT, sure compare NODE and NEM to NXT cause they know NXT framework and I'm sure ripped it off to some extent. But Qora the developer doesn't even know how NXT works!

Only way is up for this coin, we can't hype it enough cause the hype is based on real quality not short term Bullshit.

Qora is a vote against all the shitcoins with hyped promises.
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:48:09 AM

Smiley Been speaking to a dev and we have some exciting ideas for the AE and the Arb transaction Smiley

I have a promotional idea too which might do wonders.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

bilt10

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:57:29 AM

Smiley Been speaking to a dev and we have some exciting ideas for the AE and the Arb transaction Smiley

Care to explain more? Smiley
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:05:45 AM

Care to explain more? Smiley

Too early at the moment, hopefully will have more info tomorrow.

But I will be giving new qora users a good surprise hopefully when it is up and running.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

twospirit

Activity: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:58:44 AM

I"ve just noticed, in fact it's ~350x cheaper than trading on Nxt AE, but I don't expect the price to stay about 20 sat...much cheaper anyway!  Cool
Coinshot

Activity: 521

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:39:18 AM

I was using the QORA signature to earn some, but prices were too low. This might help increase the price.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Brangdon

Activity: 365
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:41:13 AM

Paying dividends on NxT asset exchange has been a huge hassle for many of the asset managers because the payment process is 100% manual.
That's not strictly true. Nxt does dividend payments through Nxt Services. You tell it the asset and the total to pay and it creates the transactions for you. It's not manual.

Bitcoin: 1BrangfWu2YGJ8W6xNM7u66K4YNj2mie3t Nxt: NXT-XZQ9-GRW7-7STD-ES4DB
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:19:37 AM

Paying dividends on NxT asset exchange has been a huge hassle for many of the asset managers because the payment process is 100% manual.
That's not strictly true. Nxt does dividend payments through Nxt Services. You tell it the asset and the total to pay and it creates the transactions for you. It's not manual.

It's also being built into the core.

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
rabbiter

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:06:19 AM

Thats awesome, Im glad you NXT guys are keeping up! Cheesy
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:31:08 AM

Thats awesome, Im glad you NXT guys are keeping up! Cheesy

LOL   Wink Wink they are already late.. qora builds things extremely fast... nxt didnt have a stable client without forks for months..

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: