Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:59:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is this SuperNET everyone is talking about?  (Read 2410 times)
ken nagas (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:48:19 PM

Is it worth buying?
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:55:47 PM

Its James latest Enrichment Process  very nifty many btc wow such ICO

jl777 starbucks latte festival ! much enjoy

~CfA~

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1121

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:58:45 PM

How can a noob post in altcoins ??

Are you a wizard ?
FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:59:53 PM

Are you a wizard ?

haha!

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
superbarbie

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:02:09 PM

Are you a wizard ?

lol what a hardcore noob are u ?

~SBB~
SuperJames

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:04:48 PM

my asset to the moon! Cool

Just stfu and send in the money to my accounts guys! I stay anonymous and eat some ben & jerries and drink starbucks lattes till the end of my days Cool

Love you all   Crypto forever!
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1121

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:06:35 PM

How can a noob post in altcoins ?
Are you a wizard ?
~SBB~

Go back to where you belong !
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0

Just stfu and send in the money to my accounts guys! I stay anonymous and eat some ben & jerries and drink starbucks lattes till the end of my days Cool
Love you all   Crypto forever!

You too :
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:32:19 PM

How can a noob post in altcoins ?
Are you a wizard ?
~SBB~

Go back to where you belong !

Love you all   Crypto forever!

You too :

Lurking is so underrated... It should be impossible to make a new thread for newbie accounts with less than a week's worth of activity. My eyes would certainly bleed less.

CLains

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:26:26 PM

Can the real James please stand up?
cryptonikus

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:44:47 PM

I am Spartacus!  Cheesy

btw. SuperNET is future, decide if you want be part of it. Wink

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:15:01 PM

^ Not James, in case anyone had any doubt.

Heres the official ICO thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.0

And heres my summary of what SuperNET is all about:

Co-operation between crypto-currencies !

The ICO is gonna (has already) pull in a shit load of NXT, BTC and BTCD in exchange for a tradeable token issued on the NXT Asset Exchange.
Most of the funds will be held in escrow and traded conservatively to act as a volatility buffer.
5% will go to NXT dev fund, 5% to BTCD dev, with the option to actually hire in extra devs for both.
Other coin systems can/will join in, and all of the participating coins will be listed on the NXT-based multi-gateway system, allowing trustless (and almost costless) trading between coins on the system.
This will further reduce volatility for currencies in the SuperNET, and will allow all coins in the system to use the features of other coins in SuperNET.

For example: if DOGE came in, and when BTCD completes its Teleport feature, you will be able to anonymise your DOGE by converting it into BTCD, Teleporting it using BTCD, then converting back to DOGE.
Result: anonymised DOGE!

There will be a SuperNet wallet (I think based on the BTCD wallet) that will allow control of all of your SuperNET funds from a single interface.
Knowing James, there are probably a shitload of extra features coming up.....but that is the basic plan as I understand it.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:23:17 PM

^ Not James, in case anyone had any doubt.

Heres the official ICO thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.0

And heres my summary of what SuperNET is all about:

Co-operation between crypto-currencies !

The ICO is gonna (has already) pull in a shit load of NXT, BTC and BTCD in exchange for a tradeable token issued on the NXT Asset Exchange.
Most of the funds will be held in escrow and traded conservatively to act as a volatility buffer.
5% will go to NXT dev fund, 5% to BTCD dev, with the option to actually hire in extra devs for both.
Other coin systems can/will join in, and all of the participating coins will be listed on the NXT-based multi-gateway system, allowing trustless (and almost costless) trading between coins on the system.
This will further reduce volatility for currencies in the SuperNET, and will allow all coins in the system to use the features of other coins in SuperNET.

For example: if DOGE came in, and when BTCD completes its Teleport feature, you will be able to anonymise your DOGE by converting it into BTCD, Teleporting it using BTCD, then converting back to DOGE.
Result: anonymised DOGE!

There will be a SuperNet wallet (I think based on the BTCD wallet) that will allow control of all of your SuperNET funds from a single interface.
Knowing James, there are probably a shitload of extra features coming up.....but that is the basic plan as I understand it.

What is the value of the actual token? It seems its better to buy NXT or BTCD rather than this.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:11:34 AM

Girls are allowed to post everywhere

BTC-king

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:56:19 AM

Wasn't the ico for it a shit feast on Bter?
juicyjuice87

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:15:30 AM

I want buy before it's to late!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:16:24 AM

What is the no.1 type of Shill topic here ?

playing dumb and posting these ..

FUD first & ask questions later™
vuduchyld

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:24:43 AM

It is not the cryptocurrencies, but the "other revenue-generating assets" that I find off-putting.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:39:55 AM

I remember the first crypto currency partnership.. UNOCS.. what a train wreck that was, except they didn't raise any money. I hope this one doesn't end as quickly as the first.

I have a hard time seeing how the tokens SuperNET is issuing will be very valuable... it is basically an investment in the development of Nxt and BTCd. I see how that benefits Nxt and BTCd, but not the SuperNET token, wouldn't it be better to invest in Nxt or BTCd directly?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:41:32 AM

I remember the first crypto currency partnership.. UNOCS.. what a train wreck that was, except they didn't raise any money. I hope this one doesn't end as quickly as the first.

I have a hard time seeing how the tokens SuperNET is issuing will be very valuable... it is basically an investment in the development of Nxt and BTCd. I see how that benefits Nxt and BTCd, but not the SuperNET token, wouldn't it be better to invest in Nxt or BTCd directly?

ya omg UNOCS.. it was "the future" stupid fucking losers LOL
and FTC was right in the middle of that Fappotry too

so much bloody BS from the same old pathetic mouth piece losers trying suck your Bitcoin wallet dry..
i bought Cryptsy crypto-stocks @ cryptostock.com for a couple BTC way back and then i got a pay out and did the math..
it was going to take roughly 380 years to get my investment back AHHAHAHHA
i sold them and took a loss and ran as fast as i could.. Cryptsy  Roll Eyes

how about..
Baritus and his i was hacked by an employee for 30 thousand dollars worth of DGC coins but hey i don't care and i won't even try and get them back.. o well'zz who cares.
and his Crypto Ave bullshit ..like it's coming !!! so buy all Baritus's coins because they will have an exclusive on cryptoAve and go up high in value !!!!
dick nozzles shouted for a month or two on cryptsy chat ..until people wandered over to the next ponzi pump schemes wall of lies and games and bullshit.

so many scamming lying thieves in this scene it's not even funny and THEY ALL play innocent little angel 24/7 forever  Roll Eyes
Jam your SuperNET shit up your ass side ways scamming losers.

FUD first & ask questions later™
newuser01

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:42:54 AM

poloniex did no IPO because he wouldnt identify himself, thats enough for me to say no.. too many scams going on these days
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: