Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 07:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET - ICO conducted by BTER + ... Start 06-09-14 ore 16:00  (Read 3426 times)
ParmaBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 12:54:17 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2014, 07:56:00 AM by HostFat

ESTRATTO DAL WHITEPAPER

What is SuperNET?
SuperNET is a movement of volunteer participants who will donate their time and money to support
a radical new cryptocurrency initiative. SuperNET itself is not a cryptocurrency. Participation in
SuperNET and distribution of any revenues it may generate in the future will be denoted by
ownership of cryptoTokens given in exchange for donations. (Membership may later be passed on
by participants to others, in return for a further donation to the original participants if desired. This
activity will be facilitated by traditional cryptocurrency exchanges.)

FINE ESTRATTO DAL WHITEPAPER
segue pagina uffiale
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.0

Nessun Asset oltre a quello ufficiale, altri sono scam --*** ATTENZIONE ---***
Official SuperNET NXT addr: NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM
Official SuperNET TOKEN asset: 15641806960898178066
Beware of any SuperNET related asset issued by any other account

http://209.126.70.170/SuperNET.pdf summarizes SuperNET  Whitepaper

Attention coin representatives:
please send your application to join SuperNET CORE to coins@thesupernet.org

Follow SuperNET news from autofeeds of jl777.org:
https://twitter.com/Jl777News
http://jl777news.tumblr.com/  Istruzioni per partecipare all'ICO
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jl777/688097541246130?ref=stream

http://thesupernet.org is the official site

How to help with Questions & Answers at http://supernet.answerbase.com

The other day I announced that BBR was a good buy. Within two hours, the price more than quadrupled! Some buying panic pushed it as high as 8x, this is a pretty unexpected effect I seem to have.

It has been almost two days as I write this and BBR has gone from a death spiral with no volumes to being one of the more actively traded coins, its hashrate also quadrupled and the price is now building a base at 4x to 6x the price when I created the “jl777 effect”

Now how can a simple C programmer like me have such an effect?

The reason is the Supernetwork. This is the network that will be created by joining all the participating coins into a single unified network. Each coin will of course continue to operate normally, but there will be an option to use any of the services that are available in the Supernetwork. Each coin that joins the network makes it bigger and also adds its unique tech that is then crossmarketed to all the other nodes.

I am estimating 100,000+ nodes are achievable and the best part is that it is clearly not a zerosum economy at all. The more coins, the more transactions, the more revenues. Just from InstantDEX alone, the expected revenues are significant as even with a smaller than centralized exchange fee of 0.1%, the fact that 100,000+ are able to directly exchange their crypto in near realtime assures a stable revenue stream. The MGW instantly become one of the top volumes for NXT as soon as it was made available, even in beta status running on my dev servers!

I will be sharing the revenues from the Supernetwork with all the nodes in the Supernetwork, proportional to their involvement in generating the fees. With InstantDEX providing a baseline amount of revenues, the additional revenues from Tradebots, Privatebet and next year when we add small fee to Teleport, will all continue to increase the revenue stream.

There are NXT assets that correspond to each of my revenue producers and of course the coin I adopted when it was just a baby, BTCD, will be getting a small horizontal slice from the Supernetwork. It is like the thing in the middle of its spiral logo. But the Supernetwork is just having BTCD at its center. The coins that are added will each have to pass some threshold of value that they add to the Supernetwork and also the community needs to be a positive cooperation based mentality. The zerosum dog-eat-dog competitive world is probably needed in mature fiat world, but it has no place in crypto. We need to join together to create a giant Supernetwork that will be a magnet to pull as much fiat into crypto as possible.

Some will ask, will this be a threat to Bitcoin itself? Well, of course not! Anybody that things that any coin (or even Supernetwork) will replace BTC is underestimating the power of the network effect. I offer a small example to make my point. DOS + Windows marketshare in 2014

So, no need to worry about bitcoin’s future. New tech will certainly make its 2008 era tech look like it was from last decade. Since it was, this is not a surprise is it? The best tech only matters when there is no installed base, so bitcoin will live and thrive and always be a barometer of the overall crypto industry. This does not mean it will be the best ROI, in fact almost certainly the smaller marketcap coins will outdo BTC on an ROI basis. This is also very clear. Just do the math. BTCD was $100,000 marketcap when I joined it. Now it is about 60x more. 6 weeks, 60x. But it was “only” 6 million USD, which if BTC gained that much would be a gain of .001. So the same amount of marketcap is 6000% for BTCD and 0.1% for BTC. The next 60x for BTCD will certainly take a bit longer than 6 weeks Smiley

In any case, if BTC itself is doubled in value, then this doubles all of crypto’s value, so all this nonsense about dethroning bitcoin is just like island villagers fighting amongst themselves saying they will one day be bigger than the entire continent! No, let us all work to help each other, especially BTC and everybody wins. Except fiat.

Now there are many people in NXT and BTCD communities that understand the potential of the Supernetwork. This is what caused the “jl777 effect” on BBR. Clearly BBR as an island is having to have a large barrier for getting more people, but once it joins the supernetwork, it will be possible for people who never heard of BBR to easily find out more and become an active user. BBR’s dev crypto_zoidberg is someone I really respect. He is making the most changes to the cryptonote codebase. Some might debate how much better this makes BBR over all the other cryptonote forks, but who else is changing the blockchain format, adding aliases, a GUI(!!), plus even more improvements. I spent a bit of time with cryptonote source back when I was experimenting with pNXT. I couldnt even get the official cryptonote source to compile properly. With BBR, it was smooth sailing. I am not so good with making build enviroments as anybody that has tried to build my code will attest to, so just being able to “make” and it works. Well, that was what got me interested in Boolberry and in a couple days I was able to make a fork called pNXT. Well, going from pNXT to my accidentally become a core dev for BTCD is documented elsewhere, so I wont repeat myself here. The important thing to know about BBR and crypto_zoidberg is that he is accessible, helpful, clearly supersmart and has actually modified the block format of cryptonote, solved a most important issue of blockchain bloating, and in his spare time made nice friendly GUI. A lot of people put importance on having a team of coders, but I can tell you from firsthand experience I much rather have one dev that can do the work of 7 than 7 devs.

Now crypto_zoidberg is teaming up with me and we will be working together to make some custom improvements to both BBR and Teleport. Only time will tell the exact nature and impact of this, but with even the basic Teleport offering 2FA like enhancement to any other coin, I already have some ideas on how to, ok I will save them for later

Understandably, I am being approached by coin devs who want to be part of the Supernetwork and I am evaluating them to find their unique advantage that brings value to the Supernetwork. While the Supernetwork will be able to work with all of crypto, eg. you can trade BTC and other crypto, only a select number will form the core of the Supernetwork. What this means is that the coins that are accepted will most likely get a pretty immediate boost in valuation. Nothing like what happened to BBR in most cases, but still the fact that the coin instantly is worth more when it has direct access to the Supernetwork and also gains revenue sharing, really does increase the value of the coin. This is a permanent and significant change to the outlook of the coin.

In order to bind together the core coins in the Supernetwork I would like to make an investment to purchase a meaningful percentage to HODL. No intentions to flip after the price increase, just long term buy and hodl and collecting the revenue share. Now I have already made enough money to buy a Starbuck’s latte a day for the rest of my life, so my financial needs are met. However, I like to setup financial structure that accurately reflects the value being created. Just an obsessive thing, probably, but it just seems wrong to quadruple a coin’s value and not have any scorecard to record this. I dont mind making others a lot of money, in fact that is my primary goal when I have my “financier” hat on, so these percentages of the new coin means I need some liquid capital, BTC, to obtain.

Hence the Supernetwor. It will use the funds raised to privately purchase coins prior to public announcement of their acceptance into the Supernetwork, also for some after market support and maybe even market making to provide liquidity. I will capitalize it with my personal holdings of the assets that are benefiting from the Supernetwork, sharkfund0, InstantDEX, NXTprivacy, Privatebet, Tradebots (aka NXTcoinsco). This will make Supernetwork asset benefit in the short term from capital appreciation of the private purchases and long term from the revenues generated from the Supernetwork.

Many people are finding hard to believe how it is possible for everybody to make money. Surely somebody must be losing money to be able to generate revenues for the Supernetwork. The nature of zerosum economy is just ingrained in a lot of us from the fiat world. The economy that is growing rapidly is able to make everyone in it to benefit. Now of course, anybody not part of Supernetwork that needs to compete against it, I cannot be confident in what happens, but still with the long term effect to continue to increase BTC itself, I think that even coins not part of Supernetwork will survive and even thrive.

James

##### I was asked a question about what it takes to integrate the SuperNET to their coin. I am still finished the code, so there isnt and documentation yet, but I hope the following will give other coin devs an idea of what needs to be done

int libjl777_start(char *JSON_or_fname);
char *libjl777_JSON(char *JSONstr);
int32_t libjl777_broadcast(char *msg,int32_t duration);

char *libjl777_gotpacket(char *msg);

The above are the four external functions in libjl777
libjl777_start() is called after your coin is completed its initialization, with a pointer to either a filename or JSON string for the configuration settings.

libjl777_JSON() is called to invoke Teleport or any other SuperNET service. All commands are via JSON string. I actually havent had a chance to document all the API functions, but constructing the JSON is not so hard

libjl777_broadcast() is called with a null terminated string and a time to live duration. This string needs to be broadcast to your network and ideally purged after duration seconds.

when this string is received on a node, libjl777_gotpacket() does whatever processing is needed.

I tried to simplify the interface as much as possible, maybe there will be some additional things that are needed, but the above is the "glue"
Of course any amount of fancy can be done in the GUI to make issuing the libjl777_JSON user friendly. I was told that most people arent so comfortable typing in hand crafted JSON strings into the debug console!

So I know this is not enough on details for Teleport...

OK, here is how you would make a telepod
{"reqestType":"maketelepods","coin":"SYMBOL","amount":<number>}

The following sends a telepod
{"reqestType":"teleport","coin":"SYMBOL","amount":<number>,"dest":"public BTCD address","minage":<blocks>,"M":<up to N>,"N":<up to 254>}

Of course "SYMBOL" is your coin's symbol, minage is the youngest telepod to be used for the teleport this is so the sender can control the size of the anon set indirectly. The anon set is all the clonings during the aging. M and N are optional parameters for splitting each payment. It is best to somewhat randomize N and set M to be around 40% of N. To use higher values of N will increase network traffic, so we are requiring some additional BTCD in the linked address to limit N.

OK, so you are asking how on earth can it magically do all that is needed if this is all the interface has. Well, you should be asking this Smiley

The "magic" is that in the initialization JSON, there is a field that describes the characteristics of "SYMBOL", so that is how libjl777 knows how to interface to your coin with just the above. If your coin does not support the bitcoin protocol, then there would be some API that you would need to write and I still need to figure out how best to do that as I have only interfaced bitcoin compatible coins so far.

I am still improving things and I appreciate any feedback. I realize the above isnt quite enough info to get it finalized, but it should at give you an idea on the scope of the effort required

###
WARNING TO TROLLS:
My threads are a no FUD zone and require fact based posts. You are free to post your opinion, but if it is not a self-evident fact, please provide supporting data for any controversial claims. If you are violating of this rule, I cannot promise that your intellectual credibility wont obtain some tarnish, so if you are to be trolling you should make a sockpuppet acct. That way it will at least make it easy for everybody to realize you are trolling. Sockpuppet newbies will basically have a glowing sign around them that is blinking "the troll". If you use an established handle to troll, then be ready for some not so polite making fun of your intelligence. I am warning you so I wont feel so bad after doing this. I just really find trolls annoying
ParmaBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 12:54:30 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 01:08:31 PM by ParmaBTC

links demo Bter con le varie valute

http://ift.tt/1puPmu1

http://ift.tt/1puPmu3

http://ift.tt/1puPmu5

http://ift.tt/YfWW6N
ParmaBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 01:00:30 PM

Reserved
rriky92

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 12:30:23 AM

io ne ho preso qualcuno di token nell'asset exchange
ParmaBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 08:12:12 PM

Qui c'è un immagine che spiega cos vuol essere Supernet ---> UNITY.

https://twitter.com/CoinsSource/status/508694921243398144

EDIT
la raccolta procede spedita, dopo una prima fase di messa a punto in cui alcuni hanno pagato più del dovuto e che l'admin ha provveduto a sistemare trasferendo i TOKEN  di differenza , ogni minuto il prezzo cambia e si aggiorna fino ad arrivare al valore di 0.01+ 15 % a fine raccolta.
I TOKEN non sono rivendibili, saranno convertiti in valuta UNITY a fine campagna.

NB
Se acquistati in NXT o BTCD si avrà diritto al 5% di sconto sul prezzo.
ParmaBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 07:29:45 AM

Aggiornamento

Daily Report

42 hrs into the fund raising we are well over 3000 BTC and the prev 24 pace is around 250 BTC. If this pace maintains we would end up right around 10000 BTC for the NAV. This will give the SuperTraders a 1000 BTC bankroll and a chance for some nice near term profits. I hope to have some announcements regarding the SuperTraders this week.

With the work week coming up and the holiday in China winding down, I am expecting the declining volume from the opening bell to be counteracted by the end of the weekend. The effect of the press is hard to gauge and with the VRC community becoming active SuperNET spokespeople, we could start seeing a gradual increase in the daily volumes. If we start seeing an acceleration of volumes, that would indicate SuperNET is going viral and then there is no telling where it will end up. We do need a few days post opening day to start seeing some trends, so all this is just guesses for now.

There was some nice press articles and some weakness in the BTCD and NXT prices, so if people are seeing their purchasing power shrinking this might spur them to purchase. The choice of hold and wait for price increase to get more does make sense if we are sure the NXT or BTCD price is going to keep going up. However in markets things never go in a straight line so it could take a couple days going the wrong way and that costs the 2% from the early bird bonus. What if the price doesnt come back to within a few percent?

So it is quite tricky to know what is the best way.

Here are the recent totals

2014-09-08-05:58:47-GMT SOLD 170911.11336213 TOKEN + 159743 = 330384.11336213

753.11424019 BTC
6780122.09516537 NXT + NXT AE 20022792.5840505 = 26802914.67921587 NXT @ 7608 = 2039.16574879 BTC
15804.13479868 BTCD @ 0.01228840 = 194.20753006 BTC
519171.665713 CNY @ 2938 = 176.70921229 BTC

3163.19673133 BTC equivalent / 330384.11336213 TOKEN = 0.00957430 BTC NAV per TOKEN

The unexpectedly massive NXT purchases combined with the BTCD pulled the average per TOKEN close to the full 5% bonus level, this is further reduced by the open bell confusions, but that effect will continue to become smaller with each additional day.

As the days go by, the NAV should keep going up, but since there is quite a lot of BTC, it is possible for it to go down if NXT and BTCD are both dropping.

Clearly things started off with an incredible burst and now the marathon begins. Will we see a gradually declining value to where it is less than 3% on day 14? If so, then the fund raising would end 2 days after that. Or will we see the volumes gradually increasing?

ParmaBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 08:32:25 AM

Aggiornamento

Fund raising terminato.

Prezzo dei TOKEN schizzato 195 ASK 170 BID  NXT/TOKEN

Già iniziata la fase di conversione in UNITY la valuta del fondo SuperNET, automatica per chi ha acquistato su BTER, manuale su AE.

Per ora il prezzo UNITY è attestato attorno ai 0.0120 Btc un +20% rispetto al primo giorno di raccolta
ParmaBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 07:15:11 AM

Chi ha UNITY ha ricevuto - senza mettere mani al portafoglio - alcune NeoDICE quotate su BTER
ParmaBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 07:29:59 AM

Pagato il primo dividendo per Asset SuperNET su piattaforma NXT, ma solo per chi ha più di 8,5 Unity.
SU BTER siamo in attesa di accredito

Il prezzo ha subito una lieve flessione forse proprio per queste due ultime distribuzioni
rriky92

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 09:21:28 AM

Chi ha UNITY ha ricevuto - senza mettere mani al portafoglio - alcune NeoDICE quotate su BTER

Ah ecco come mai! E NXTInspect?
ParmaBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 07:08:01 AM

Ah ecco come mai! E NXTInspect?

Ne hanno conferito la stessa quantità di NeoDICE, li vedo nell'account BTER.
Cliccando su trade mi apre la pagina per tradare litecoin.
O abbiamo un problema di link oppure non sono ancora tradabili.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: