Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:18:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to the wicked upon death?  (Read 6553 times)
zolace (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:03:25 PM

...and most of your disagreement is between Old and New Testament; teachings of Jesus versus the teaching of Paul.Those are always going to conflict.
So, it is yet to be determined if that is the case here.  If you are honest, you will admit for rooting for them to be actual true conflicts.
Don't even think about debating honesty, zolace.  You have already proved yourself to be a lying , who will tell any lie to further your particular agenda... whatever that might be.

Now, now. Be gentle with Rigon. After all, St. Paul says that we are not supposed to argue. Consider Rigon like I consider him and many others in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778346.0.

Smiley
I'll be gentle,i'll be gentle sounds like a song,don't worry i won't bite Rigon,by the way, Rigon the idea is to try and work through the idea that contradictions are in the Bible

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:03:37 PM

Sana8410,We are getting off track, so some examples that come mind may help or maybe not. Mount Sinai where Moses was instructed to not allow the people to come to close lest they die, and Moses face glows from the heat. Aaron's 2 sons consumed by fire for the wrong offering to God. The burning bush being not consumed because it was on Holy ground (an idea how this fire will not harm the saved in the final day).

Who was the spirit that came up when King Saul used the witch of Endor to call up the Prophet Samuel just prior to the war with the Philistines where Saul lost his life?

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:08:48 PM

...and most of your disagreement is between Old and New Testament; teachings of Jesus versus the teaching of Paul.Those are always going to conflict.
So, it is yet to be determined if that is the case here.  If you are honest, you will admit for rooting for them to be actual true conflicts.
Don't even think about debating honesty, zolace.  You have already proved yourself to be a lying , who will tell any lie to further your particular agenda... whatever that might be.

Now, now. Be gentle with Rigon. After all, St. Paul says that we are not supposed to argue. Consider Rigon like I consider him and many others in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778346.0.

Smiley
I'll be gentle,i'll be gentle sounds like a song,don't worry i won't bite Rigon,by the way, Rigon the idea is to try and work through the idea that contradictions are in the Bible
hahahah....Sorry, zolace, but when the contradictions require random interpretation by people who can't tell reality from fantasy and live in fear of superstitions, I'll pass.
zolace (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:11:23 PM

Sana8410,We are getting off track, so some examples that come mind may help or maybe not. Mount Sinai where Moses was instructed to not allow the people to come to close lest they die, and Moses face glows from the heat. Aaron's 2 sons consumed by fire for the wrong offering to God. The burning bush being not consumed because it was on Holy ground (an idea how this fire will not harm the saved in the final day).

Who was the spirit that came up when King Saul used the witch of Endor to call up the Prophet Samuel just prior to the war with the Philistines where Saul lost his life?

Smiley
Was Samuel's spirit
“Then the woman said, ‘Whom shall I bring up for you?’ And he said, ‘Bring Samuel up for me.’ When the woman saw Samuel, she cried out with a loud voice. And the woman spoke to Saul, saying, ‘Why have you deceived me? For you are Saul!’ And the king said to her, ‘Do not be afraid. What did you see?’ And the woman said to Saul, ‘I saw a spirit ascending out of the earth.’ So he said to her, ‘What is his form?’ And said, ‘An old man is coming up, and he is covered with a mantle.’ And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground and bowed down. Now Samuel said to Saul, ‘Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?’ And Saul answered, ‘I am deeply distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God has departed from me and does not answer me anymore, neither by prophets nor by dreams. Therefore I have called you, that you may reveal to me what I should do.’ ”

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:14:52 PM

Smiley
hahahah....Sorry, zolace, but when the contradictions require random interpretation by people who can't tell reality from fantasy and live in fear of superstitions, I'll pass.
I believe what zolace is saying (and if so, I agree) is that it is not an issue of there being REAL contradictions, as apparent contradictions - when trying to see how pieces go together.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
sana8410

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:21:33 PM

One starts with a large puzzle, and many time the emotional reaction can be that there are pieces missing, something is wrong, etc, with the frustration that can come trying to put the puzzle together.

Yet, in time, it finally does fall into place.  But, the puzzle is not wrong prior to that moment.

That is the position I take with Scripture (and experience has born it out).

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:24:09 PM

Smiley
Was Samuel's spirit
“Then the woman said, ‘Whom shall I bring up for you?’ And he said, ‘Bring Samuel up for me.’ When the woman saw Samuel, she cried out with a loud voice. And the woman spoke to Saul, saying, ‘Why have you deceived me? For you are Saul!’ And the king said to her, ‘Do not be afraid. What did you see?’ And the woman said to Saul, ‘I saw a spirit ascending out of the earth.’ So he said to her, ‘What is his form?’ And said, ‘An old man is coming up, and he is covered with a mantle.’ And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground and bowed down. Now Samuel said to Saul, ‘Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?’ And Saul answered, ‘I am deeply distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God has departed from me and does not answer me anymore, neither by prophets nor by dreams. Therefore I have called you, that you may reveal to me what I should do.’ ”

Yet, the things that the Gospels, the Revelation, Jesus, and St. Paul say indicate that the faithful believers will be with God at and after death. So, was Samuel not a believer? Or does God dwell with His Paradise and passed believers in the Ground? Or might it have been a lying spirit and not Samuel at all?

Perhaps the spirits of the dead separate. After all, even believers are not entirely faithful. Perhaps the unfaithful spiritual part of believers remains in the ground, while the faithful part goes on to live with God in glory forever.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:26:13 PM

One starts with a large puzzle, and many time the emotional reaction can be that there are pieces missing, something is wrong, etc, with the frustration that can come trying to put the puzzle together.

Yet, in time, it finally does fall into place.  But, the puzzle is not wrong prior to that moment.

That is the position I take with Scripture (and experience has born it out).

Oh, you are so good in this point.  Smiley

zolace (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:32:26 PM

Smiley
You complain that no other Christians are discussing subjects with me in the religious forum.  Now, one is, and he is presenting some interesting points, and you still complain, still unhappy.

Why sabatoge a thread you obviously have no interest in?  Vent your spleen in the many political threads that are out there.  Or create a thread on the supposed contradictions.  Problem is - you get angry when folk disagree with you.  And you hate not getting the attention.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:35:18 PM

...  Vent your spleen ...

LOL

Cheesy

zolace (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:42:38 PM

Smiley
Was Samuel's spirit

Yet, the things that the Gospels, the Revelation, Jesus, and St. Paul say indicate that the faithful believers will be with God at and after death. So, was Samuel not a believer? Or does God dwell with His Paradise and passed believers in the Ground? Or might it have been a lying spirit and not Samuel at all?

Perhaps the spirits of the dead separate. After all, even believers are not entirely faithful. Perhaps the unfaithful spiritual part of believers remains in the ground, while the faithful part goes on to live with God in glory forever.

Smiley
If you notice in the bible(i will search it and show it to you)as a punishment to Adam and Eva,them and all the people till the death and rise of Jesus, went in the hell.So after Jesus rises Adam and Eva and all the other good souls went next to god in heaven.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:47:11 PM

Was Samuel's spirit

Smiley
If you notice in the bible(i will search it and show it to you)as a punishment to Adam and Eva,them and all the people till the death and rise of Jesus, went in the hell.So after Jesus rises Adam and Eva and all the other good souls went next to god in heaven.

Good. Show it to me. I could have missed it.  Smiley

Rigon

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:37:58 PM

Smiley
You complain that no other Christians are discussing subjects with me in the religious forum.  Now, one is, and he is presenting some interesting points, and you still complain, still unhappy.

Why sabatoge a thread you obviously have no interest in?  Vent your spleen in the many political threads that are out there.  Or create a thread on the supposed contradictions.  Problem is - you get angry when folk disagree with you.  And you hate not getting the attention.

I never said any such thing. That's why you have no credibility; you lie.

I said no other Christians support your beliefs; that you are a mentally and emotionally troubled person who is hiding your mental illness behind religion.

I stand by that assessment.

Given the fact that the only Chrsitian your are arguing with doesn't agree with you just proves me correct.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:45:21 PM

I said no other Christians support your beliefs; that you are a mentally and emotionally troubled person who is hiding your mental illness behind religion.

I stand by that assessment.

Actually, no person supports the belief of any other person exactly. So, what does this mean?  Smiley

zolace (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:45:45 PM

Was Samuel's spirit

Smiley

Good. Show it to me. I could have missed it.  Smiley
Luke 16:24

So he called to him, 'Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.'

So from the above, both could see each other. I believe when Christ died, he went to this paradise and brought these people with him.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
zolace (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:49:05 PM

Hey, Sana8410, still interested, need to go back over the thread.  What I need to do is take note before me what has been stated so far, rather than keep scrolling back and forth on a page, or between pages.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Rigon

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:53:07 PM

Hey, Sana8410, still interested, need to go back over the thread.  What I need to do is take note before me what has been stated so far, rather than keep scrolling back and forth on a page, or between pages.
As opposed to ignoring the 600 pound gorilla sitting in your lap.Do you seriously believe that other people do not see through your bald-faced lies?
sana8410

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:56:43 PM

As opposed to ignoring the 600 pound gorilla sitting in your lap.Do you seriously believe that other people do not see through your bald-faced lies?
That's fine, the threads not going anywhere and i don't like to rush this either

Rigon, i probably would agree with Zolace on many things biblical, its just not as interesting to go over things agreed on. I don't mind you posting even if its off topic, just would ask you try and say everything in one post when you do or the other context gets pushed aside, but i'm more inclined to comment on the topic, your position is known to me already.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
Mr.Bitty

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:00:46 PM

What happens to the wicked upon death?

Same thing that happens to everyone else.  They die. Matter is transformed and eventually recycled..and so on and so forth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( DICEBITCO.IN | → BE THE BANK! ←| BEAUTIFUL UI | @Official Thread | @Twitter)
Mr.Bitty

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:03:40 PM

Smiley

You are wrong no this,I've never seen him say this....He has said no other christians defend your creationist bullshit....which is completely true.

( DICEBITCO.IN | → BE THE BANK! ←| BEAUTIFUL UI | @Official Thread | @Twitter)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: