Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EDU] LIST OF ACTIVE LENDERS IN THE FORUM  (Read 5423 times)
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:09:56 PM

This list contains the list of all the members currently lending out their BTC to help those in need.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sl.No.                  Name                      Member Status                   Official Thread Link                 Trust Ratings                 Collateral
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       1.                 Tomatocage*                     Legendary                          Official Thread                 39: -0 / +25(25)                    Y      
       2.                   haploid23*                    Hero Member                        Official Thread                   3: -0 / +11(11)                    O
       3.              marcotheminer*               Senior Member                      Official Thread                     1: -0 / +2(2)                       O
       4.                  grtthegreat*                    Full Member                        Official Thread                     0: -0 / +0(0)                       O
       5.                  cxboyminer*                 Senior Member                      Official Thread                     3: -0 / +4(4)                       O
       6.                    monbux*                     Senior Member                      Official Thread                  19: -0 / +14(14)                    O
       7.                    redsn0w*                     Senior Member                     Official Thread                     0: -0 / +3(3)                       Y
       8.                 Bitcoins101*                   Senior Member                     Official Thread                     0: -0 / +0(0)                       O
       9.                   justbtcme*                      Full Member                        Official Thread                    0: -0 / +1(1)                       O

MICROLOAN LENDERS

Sl.No.                  Name                      Member Status                   Official Thread Link                 Trust Ratings                 Collateral
        1.                 Thekool1s*                     Member                               Official Thread                      0: -0 / +0(0)                      O       
        2.                   Shibe07*                      Member                                Official Thread                      0: -0 / +1(1)                     O

* Shows Active
* Shows Inactive
Y means YES, Collateral is required.
O means OPTIONAL, Collateral option is available.
N means NO, No Collateral required for applying loan in this thread.

NOTE: This list is somewhat incomplete and there is a chance that I might have missed out some members. If you are one among them, then don't hesitate to post the above requirements (Name, Thread, Collateral) and I will update the list. Also, there might me some minor errors, if so, then post them in the thread below and I will correct it soon.
your thread was to help people in choosing the yarn to make loans
I encourage you to make threads about people who have managed to repay their loans
because it will allow people to borrow it back
just a suggestion Wink

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iluvu143

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:40:03 PM

Good list and great initiative. Just keep it updated man. Many new lenders around and many of them arent listed here. Please see to it.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:44:11 AM

i am not there too..
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:03:32 AM

You're grossly misunderstanding what random is. Putting them down "in no particular order" based on whim isn't random (and if they are in no particular order, you should remove the numbers, as numbers mean that they are in order). You likely put yourself 4th because you wanted to put yourself as high as possible (as a result of both voluntary and involuntary personal biases) without it being overly obvious that you were putting yourself higher than you should be (it's pretty obvious to me, though). Even if you didn't think this, you did so without realizing it.

TomatoCage likely wouldn't be first if it was random - he's known as the most trustworthy. haploid23 likely wouldn't be second if it was random - he's proven to be a trustworthy lender and has been a good member for awhile. You go down the list and most of it makes sense based on the reputation each member has here (I can't comment about my own ranking, as while I know exactly my level of trustworthiness, it's impossible for other people to). The one guy sticking out is you - a relatively new member and lender, conveniently placed in front of a handful of more experienced and trustworthy members.

This is an entirely different topic, but true randomness does not just mean something is unsystematic and indiscriminate. Humans are incapable of true randomness. Most cryptography might even seem random, and for all practical purposes can be considered random, but it truly isn't. Randomness is very hard to achieve.

If you want this to be an unbiased list, you're going to have to change things. There's nothing inherently bad about something being biased, but that's what this list is. Considering you say that this list is unbiased and we can be sure it isn't, the only thing you've achieved is a loss of trust.

So, what actually you want ?? Your name on the top of the list ?? Or anything else. Okay, then tell me at what number your name should be at ??
I wasn't going to respond because I didn't want to bump this thread, but no, as I said, I do not care where I am listed. I care where you're listed, which is way higher than what would be considered fair.

i am not there too..

Don't worry about it. This is not an an official list and is really just an advertisement for the OP. This hadn't even been replied to for 10 days before a post count spammer responded and bumped it back to the first page.

grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 05:50:55 PM

<List Updated>
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 04:17:53 PM

<List Updated>
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:33:31 PM

Thanks for updating list with me.
I hope we will get more visible for users that way.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:37:22 PM

Good work Bro!!!!!!

It will be easily to find the profile links and THread links for the Legit borrowers to take a loan from these Lenders.

Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 03:40:36 PM

Good work Bro!!!!!!

It will be easily to find the profile links and THread links for the Legit borrowers to take a loan from these Lenders.

Smiley

And it would actually very easy for newbies to spam loan requests too.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:38:56 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 07:49:53 PM by iluvbitcoins

Good work Bro!!!!!!

Smiley

And it would actually very easy for newbies to spam loan requests too.

we need newbie jail again  Undecided

btw, collateral is optional

I gave 2 no collateral loans to goose20 and MikeCorleone
it's only for Sr.members +, but it's there

thanks for listing me Smiley

Looking for a signature campaign.
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 03:27:27 PM

<List Updated>
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:37:44 PM

I do not understand why the only full member in the middle of senior members is the op and legendary happens to be on top.

Lets face it op , you are NOT making a random one. If you do , let a trustworthy person shuffle it with something like random.org or whatever and decide the places. Otherwise you are just trying to make yourself look on higher place than you deserve and nothing else. What other explanation for legendary being on top , the other full member on bottom and all seniors in the middle and hero under the legendary , this is obviously not random.

It wouldn't bother me if you said , this is my list I will do however I please , if you said that it would make sense . But when you go this is a random list , it just insulting others.
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 03:41:48 PM

I do not understand why the only full member in the middle of senior members is the op and legendary happens to be on top.

Lets face it op , you are NOT making a random one. If you do , let a trustworthy person shuffle it with something like random.org or whatever and decide the places. Otherwise you are just trying to make yourself look on higher place than you deserve and nothing else. What other explanation for legendary being on top , the other full member on bottom and all seniors in the middle and hero under the legendary , this is obviously not random.

It wouldn't bother me if you said , this is my list I will do however I please , if you said that it would make sense . But when you go this is a random list , it just insulting others.

Well, this thread has been a place of controversy for my name being in the middle. Anyways, I am cleaning up this thread and the thread is being listed on the basis of the member status.
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:16:57 PM

Now this is true to the word. I appreciate your honesty on your new update , gz.
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 04:18:18 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2014, 08:57:03 AM by grtthegreat

Now this is true to the word. I appreciate your honesty on your new update , gz.

Thanks for the feedback.
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:43:12 PM

No , update list doesn't qualify you for a trust? Why would it? Did you do anything that needed me to trust you?
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 04:52:48 PM

No , update list doesn't qualify you for a trust? Why would it? Did you do anything that needed me to trust you?

Okay. NP.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:33:07 PM

<List Updated>

no it's not

I just wrote that collateral isn't required here, yet you leave Collateral [Y], under my name

and you write <List updated> o.O

Looking for a signature campaign.
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:34:18 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2014, 09:33:11 PM by Bitcoins101

Okay. NP.

You really come off as someone trying to build Trust with literally everything you do.

I'm glad you finally updated the OP to be reasonably fair. I'd still do away with the numbers unless you're literally using an algorithm, like the updated escrow whitelist thread.

<List Updated>

no it's not

I just wrote that collateral isn't required here, yet you leave Collateral [Y], under my name

and you write <List updated> o.O

He's just talking about the order.

alesx.onfire

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

It's Not Enough

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:59:52 AM

Please, add me ^^

Name: alesx.onfire
Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=801668.0
Collateral: O