Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:53:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HashScrow.com is now Live! Cheap Crypto Escrows for all!  (Read 777 times)
tylenool (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 05:55:42 PM

Hey everyone, I just wanted to make an announcement over here as well after announcing on HashTalk.
https://hashtalk.org/topic/3489/ann-hashscrow-is-now-fully-operational-escrow-service-for-all/2

We offer crypto currency and product escrows as of right now, but other forms of escrows can be requested as well.
From fees as low as 1% (lower for larger transfers), we offer extremely competitive fees.

BTC Come on over to HashScrow.com Today!! BTC

Respond with any questions, comments!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
5 Guys Burgers

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:10:21 PM

seems legit??

if anyone uses this please make sure to comment so the really new people can be safe.

any transparency for this or can you update your original post with more details please? the more details the better.

also are you a newbie at website design? most people will be able to tell you took some google images and you are posting this from a newbie account so it is automatically suspect.

i hope you understand most people here are going to either call you out or really grill you.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:17:38 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 06:30:28 PM by iluvpie60

Hey everyone, I just wanted to make an announcement over here as well after announcing on HashTalk.
https://hashtalk.org/topic/3489/ann-hashscrow-is-now-fully-operational-escrow-service-for-all/2

We offer crypto currency and product escrows as of right now, but other forms of escrows can be requested as well.
From fees as low as 1% (lower for larger transfers), we offer extremely competitive fees.

1. After looking at your site, I have pretty much confirmed you are just doing this all manually. You say it right in there it will be responded to within 12 hours so this is being done manually and you are acting as a middle man. There doesn't seem to be any software involved in this at all.

2. You have a picture of yourself on the main page that is not correctly sized, why is this there??

3. Why do you have a picture of racks of servers on your other page, what in the heck does that have to do with you acting as a middle man?

4. Are you new at website design? I have designed websites and am not sure why you used an auto generated template and come out here with odd pictures and odd descriptions.

5. On your website you say you have completed 5 escrows so far, but you just posted this today, how did this happen? Did 5 people really just use this? Seems like not. Please prove these escrows have happened, shoe details, show messages from other people, show screenshots of funds being transferred.

6. You are a newbie poster posting in the wrong section without much detail. I am pretty sure you are a scammer but hey prove me wrong.

7. You are asking everyone here to trust a website you just made. Why should we? What can you prove? Can you prove we should trust you? You are doing this all manually, why would we go to you? There are other people who are higher ranked who have done escrow for people on these forums and regularly do this, you are a newbie account with no history doing this... I hope you understand that you realistically have no chance at getting anyone to escrow through you, you might as well just take down the site man. Too many scams in this community and we don't need more.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:39:19 PM

It's pretty funny they use blockchain.info to store Bitcoin too.

tylenool (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 03:51:34 PM

1. After looking at your site, I have pretty much confirmed you are just doing this all manually. You say it right in there it will be responded to within 12 hours so this is being done manually and you are acting as a middle man. There doesn't seem to be any software involved in this at all.

2. You have a picture of yourself on the main page that is not correctly sized, why is this there??

3. Why do you have a picture of racks of servers on your other page, what in the heck does that have to do with you acting as a middle man?

4. Are you new at website design? I have designed websites and am not sure why you used an auto generated template and come out here with odd pictures and odd descriptions.

5. On your website you say you have completed 5 escrows so far, but you just posted this today, how did this happen? Did 5 people really just use this? Seems like not. Please prove these escrows have happened, shoe details, show messages from other people, show screenshots of funds being transferred.

6. You are a newbie poster posting in the wrong section without much detail. I am pretty sure you are a scammer but hey prove me wrong.

7. You are asking everyone here to trust a website you just made. Why should we? What can you prove? Can you prove we should trust you? You are doing this all manually, why would we go to you? There are other people who are higher ranked who have done escrow for people on these forums and regularly do this, you are a newbie account with no history doing this... I hope you understand that you realistically have no chance at getting anyone to escrow through you, you might as well just take down the site man. Too many scams in this community and we don't need more.

I'm not a scammer, and I just wanted to try my chances, I wanted to create a simple site for people to use if they would like. I have been working with users over at HashTalk. check my account at https://hashtalk.org/user/taylan
I apologize for my inexperience, and basic site design/pictures I had empty space on the site and wanted to fill in.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:24:43 PM

It's pretty funny they use blockchain.info to store Bitcoin too.

why is that funny ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: