Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:19:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top CIA officer in Benghazi delayed response to terrorist attack  (Read 735 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:02:50 PM

US Security Team members claim

Word of the attack on the diplomatic compound reached the CIA annex just after 9:30 p.m. Within five minutes, the security team at the annex was geared up for battle, and ready to move to the compound, a mile away.

“Five minutes, we're ready,” said Paronto, a former Army Ranger. “It was thumbs up, thumbs up, we're ready to go.”

But the team was held back. According to the security operators, they were delayed from responding to the attack by the top CIA officer in Benghazi, whom they refer to only as “Bob.”

“It had probably been 15 minutes I think, and … I just said, ‘Hey, you know, we gotta-- we need to get over there, we're losing the initiative,’” said Tiegen. “And Bob just looks straight at me and said, ‘Stand down, you need to wait.’”

“We're starting to get calls from the State Department guys saying, ‘Hey, we're taking fire, we need you guys here, we need help,’” said Paronto.

After a delay of nearly 30 minutes, the security team headed to the besieged consulate without orders. They asked their CIA superiors to call for armed air support, which never came.

Now, looking back, the security team said they believed that if they had not been delayed for nearly half an hour, or if the air support had come, things might have turned out differently.

“Ambassador Stevens and Sean [Smith], yeah, they would still be alive, my gut is yes,” Paronto said. Tiegen concurred.

“I strongly believe if we'd left immediately, they'd still be alive today,” he added.

Video footage and more...http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/05/top-cia-official-in-benghazi-delayed-response-to-terrorist-attack-us-security/

Now, the question is why. It's likely that Amb. Stevens could've been involved in the arms smuggling out of Libya at the time to Turkey or Jordan where the CIA was setting up training grounds to build up and organize the new ISIS. Speculations?
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:45:07 AM

IMO this is nothing short of treason. Clinton knew of the attack early on and chose to not do anything about it. She even testified to congress that it doesn't matter what she knew and when she knew it.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 06:25:58 AM

Are you the real Chef Ramsey? If not, why do you hide behind someone else personality?

awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:16:05 PM

Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.

Do you have any idea how minor this issue is when you compare it to those thousands of other times that the CIA screwed the American people that we neglect in our books?

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:49:44 PM

Are you the real Chef Ramsey? If not, why do you hide behind someone else personality?
Cause it's a psuedo-anonymous avatar account that I chose after being a big fan of his cooking and shows. I doubt a big time millionaire like him would be hanging out on a message board of any kind unless it's his assistant doing the chatting.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: