Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DD] DogecoinDark - very dark wow - X13 - POS  (Read 48855 times)
Frizork

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:03:45 PM

This coin born dead, why website is not available at launch? do you want dump your premine and run?
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:46:37 PM

[DD] DogecoinDark

very dark    

much profit    wow    

NO PREMINE

This coin born dead, why website is not available at launch? do you want dump your premine and run?

read the source guy, no premine. Launched on block 1, you sir lick nuts 'til the end of days!

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:48:48 PM

[DD] DogecoinDark

very dark    

much profit    wow    

NO PREMINE

read the source guy, no premine. Launched on block 1, you sir lick nuts 'til the end of days!

lol +1 this coin is going to be HUGE...
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:36:59 PM

[DD] DogecoinDark

very dark     

much profit    wow   

NO PREMINE

lol +1 this coin is going to be HUGE...

that would be nice Cheesy

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
dogetime

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:53:19 PM

such Road map

1- Re-branding ( ETA 2-3 Days )
    * Website
    * Social media & Promotions
    * Proper ann

2- Implementing Anon functions ( ETA 10 days )
    * TOR
    * Mixing service
    * WOWsend

3- TBC

The first set are things that any competent dev would have done well before launching a coin. I recommend adding a name change to that too so that it's not a blatant ripoff of two other coins, avoid using BitcoinCinni, AuroracoinBitsharesX and BitcoinDogeLitecoinRipple if that's what you're thinking too. As hard as it is to believe, they're not really that original  Undecided

The second set are fads that bring nothing new really, again these could have been copied and pasted on before launch.

It'd be useful if the third set was something that actually was new and which would make this any different than the hundreds of other dead shitcoins out there. From the way it's going so far though this looks not to be the case, more onto Bittrex, dump into oblivion and delist.

Pump and dump philosophy
BTC: 1EZnwK5H5nRV2Tm4qToPg4Gb56eu35YoUC
bigc1984

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:31:38 PM

such Road map

* Website
    * Proper ann

* TOR
    * Mixing service
    * WOWsend

3- TBC

FUD

this coin is going to be worth ALOT especially with all these new features that are being added. This coin is bringin crypto to a whole new level... with only 1 million coins you bet this is gonna be big!
dogetime

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:02:15 PM

such Road map

* Website
    * Proper ann

* TOR
    * Mixing service
    * WOWsend

3- TBC

Reality.

this coin is going to be worth ALOT especially with all these new features that are being added. This coin is bringin crypto to a whole new level... with only 1 million coins you bet this is gonna be big!
Well there are no new features here, they've all been done before many times.

How can you say that it would be worth a lot when it's pretty much no different than the hundreds of other shitcoins. High value is generated by giving something new and innovative which investors value and so invest lots of money into, no sane investor would ever think this coin fits into that category. People like yourself will try to lure small time inexperienced investors with a few BTC in to slaughter but the bigger experienced investors will just dismiss it within seconds. It doesn't even have an innovative name nor a proper ANN yet...

So tell me how this coin is bringing crypto to a whole new level? That has to be one of the stupidest comments I've read on this forum and explains why every day there are people like those in this thread whining that they've lost X amount of BTC because they've invested in another shitcoin that has absolutely nothing of value Cheesy

Pump and dump philosophy
bigc1984

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:04:36 PM

such Road map

* Website
    * Proper ann

* TOR
    * Mixing service
    * WOWsend

3- TBC

Reality.

This coin improves on the design of doge and dark and other coins. Dogecoindark bring true innovation to the marketplace! +1

Ye it is different then every other coin out there. It takes other coins design and IMPROVES them (makes them 1000% better) and 1000% better = 1000% better price ;=) get them cheap while you can!
dogetime

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:11:32 PM

such Road map

* Website
    * Proper ann

* TOR
    * Mixing service
    * WOWsend

3- TBC

Reality.

Well there are no new features here, they've all been done before many times.

How can you say that it would be worth a lot when it's pretty much no different than the hundreds of other shitcoins. High value is generated by giving something new and innovative which investors value and so invest lots of money into, no sane investor would ever think this coin fits into that category. People like yourself will try to lure small time inexperienced investors with a few BTC in to slaughter but the bigger experienced investors will just dismiss it within seconds. It doesn't even have an innovative name nor a proper ANN yet...

So tell me how this coin is bringing crypto to a whole new level? That has to be one of the stupidest comments I've read on this forum and explains why every day there are people like those in this thread whining that they've lost X amount of BTC because they've invested in another shitcoin that has absolutely nothing of value  Cheesy

DogecoinDark is the biggest shitcoin out there at the minute.

I totally agree, I'm glad you've finally realized it  Smiley

Pump and dump philosophy
shanecoins

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:21:12 PM

Lol dogecoin was a joke and is dying a slow natural death. Sorry for your loss . Bring on dogecoindark some innovation and new features,  only 1m coins . Happy happy happy  Smiley
dogetime

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:25:38 PM

Lol dogecoin was a joke and is dying a slow natural death. Sorry for your loss . Bring on dogecoindark some innovation and new features,  only 1m coins . Happy happy happy  Smiley

What are they? They/you need to add them to the roadmap because they haven't listed any yet.

Pump and dump philosophy
shanecoins

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:31:21 PM

Lol dogecoin was a joke and is dying a slow natural death. Sorry for your loss . Bring on dogecoindark some innovation and new features,  only 1m coins . Happy happy happy  Smiley

What are they? They/you need to add them to the roadmap because they haven't listed any yet.
Lol not sure .I defend all the coins I mine so I can get the most btc when I dump .dont everyone here do that?
dogetime

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:32:45 PM

Lol dogecoin was a joke and is dying a slow natural death. Sorry for your loss . Bring on dogecoindark some innovation and new features,  only 1m coins . Happy happy happy  Smiley

Lol not sure I defend all the coins I mine so I can get the most btc when I dump .dont everyone here do that?

No, I actually believe in cryptocurrency.

The only way to make this section not like wading through a pool of shit is to educate people to not mine/lose money investing in shitcoins for a little bit of BTC, but to instead encourage and support really innovative coins that actually contribute to cryptocurrency and also make early investors hundreds of BTC along with that.

Pump and dump philosophy
bigc1984

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:43:45 PM

Yes, now i see the features. Please excuse me for being so rude.. this coin is going places for sure.
x

I'm a horrible investor. I lost all of my money on dogecoin because it had no innovative features like dogecoindark does.. I wish I would have invested in this coin instead.. but now I'm broke Sad

I'm sorry for your loss. It is not too late to invest in this miracle coin. Go wash cars or something.. you will be glad you did! good luck Cheesy
dogetime

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:48:28 PM

Lol not sure I defend all the coins I mine so I can get the most btc when I dump .dont everyone here do that?

The only way to make this section not like wading through a pool of shit is to educate people to not mine/lose money investing in shitcoins for a little bit of BTC, but to instead encourage and support really innovative coins that actually contribute to cryptocurrency and also make early investors hundreds of BTC along with that.

I'm sorry for your loss. It is not too late to invest in this miracle coin. Go wash cars or something.. you will be glad you did! good luck Cheesy

You have to manipulate my quotes because you can't actually come up with an argument to disprove me, it's pathetic and shows everyone reading this that you're wrong and incapable of accepting it  Smiley

EDIT: You even went back and edited the quote again in the time I took to click quote and reply, hahaha truly pathetic  Grin

Pump and dump philosophy
bigc1984

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:53:11 PM

I'm a loser. I hope people can't tell how desperate I am coming in here FUDing a coin because the ones I am invested in are doing so poorly ;(

It's ok dude! you can still be a winner. Get off that loseing train of a shitcoin doge and join the NEW and IMPROVED doge... DOGECOINDARK its obviously the future. Dogecoindark will take dogecoin spot on market cap within a couple of months especially once everyone finds out how much better it is. Not too late to turn your luck Cheesy
shanecoins

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:53:38 PM

Hilarious  Cheesy
dogetime

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:55:07 PM

You have to manipulate my quotes because you can't actually come up with an argument to disprove me, it's pathetic and shows everyone reading this that you're wrong and incapable of accepting it  Smiley

EDIT: You even went back and edited the quote again in the time I took to click quote and reply, hahaha truly pathetic  Grin

It's ok dude! you can still be a winner. Get off that loseing train of a shitcoin doge and join the NEW and IMPROVED doge... DOGECOINDARK its obviously the future. Dogecoindark will take dogecoin spot on market cap within a couple of months especially once everyone finds out how much better it is. Not too late to turn your luck Cheesy

Haha you can edit quotes because you're incapable of defending your point of view so instead talk about irrelavent stuff Cheesy

Pump and dump philosophy
bigc1984

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:58:22 PM

This coin definitely improves on doge...
x

Dogecoin dark is the future. Dumping my doge for the more improve dogecoindark as we speak.

I'm a loser. I hope people can't tell how desperate I am coming in here FUDing a coin because the ones I am invested in are doing so poorly ;(

I talk about 'irrelavent' stuff

We have noticed.. lol.
shanecoins

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:59:42 PM

such Road map

* Website
    * Proper ann

* TOR
    * Mixing service
    * WOWsend

3- TBC

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: