Bitcoin Forum
September 05, 2024, 02:40:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This should be in marketplace..my bad  (Read 619 times)
TheBitMan (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2012, 11:31:05 PM

moved---------->https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77080.0
shpinktaar

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2012, 11:45:07 PM

For people who stumble on the site... FAQ should probably contain "what is a minibit?".  It'd also be nice to see the gold of the bitcoin IMO.  Simple site though... just the way I like it.  Oh... also, I'm sure there's a reason to buy minibits, but off the top of my head I can't think of any.  So maybe add that to the FAQ.  Why buy minibits?  Then if you want, you can be a bit of a link whore, and link to sites where minibits are useful.  I find one of the biggest problems with bitcoin is that the market -- where to use bitcoins -- isn't that obvious.  Of course the bitcoin wiki's very helpful, but googling for "where can I use minibits?" or "where can I use bitcoins?  doesn't always turn up the desired results.
TheBitMan (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2012, 11:48:45 PM

For people who stumble on the site... FAQ should probably contain "what is a minibit?".  It'd also be nice to see the gold of the bitcoin IMO.  Simple site though... just the way I like it.  Oh... also, I'm sure there's a reason to buy minibits, but off the top of my head I can't think of any.  So maybe add that to the FAQ.  Why buy minibits?  Then if you want, you can be a bit of a link whore, and link to sites where minibits are useful.  I find one of the biggest problems with bitcoin is that the market -- where to use bitcoins -- isn't that obvious.  Of course the bitcoin wiki's very helpful, but googling for "where can I use minibits?" or "where can I use bitcoins?  doesn't always turn up the desired results.
thanks for the feedback, what's your btc address?
shpinktaar

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2012, 12:31:42 AM

PM sent and BTC rec'd.  Thx Bitman & good luck on the site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: