Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jasinlee - one of XC's "Team Members" is a master fraudster  (Read 10950 times)
rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:21:20 PM

look you really wanna let this die you have to take xc out of the title cause what you probably don't realisy anybody who has some competing coin or other reason to hurt xc a little just has to bump this thread to keep it on the first page and thats what they will do. people that have nothing to do with your issue or the discussion will abuse your situation to their own agenda.

I kindly asked you before to change the title, see my earlier post, i always tried to be respectfull to you and understanding to you personal situation.

Really right know if you still want to be percieved as a grown up that trys to deal with his situation rather than a Fuder or butthurt investment looser (not what i call you), please please change that title. otherwise it will come back for ages and you are making the dirty work for real FUDers. Think about it for a minute.

thank you

It's XC people (your PR guy, people telling me I deserved to be scammed, etc etc) who keep bumping this.

Edit:  I'm so tired of responding to this.  If it is CLEARLY being bumped by fudsters which it has NOT - only XC people.  I will request forum moderators lock it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:31:39 PM

look you really wanna let this die you have to take xc out of the title cause what you probably don't realisy anybody who has some competing coin or other reason to hurt xc a little just has to bump this thread to keep it on the first page and thats what they will do. people that have nothing to do with your issue or the discussion will abuse your situation to their own agenda.

I kindly asked you before to change the title, see my earlier post, i always tried to be respectfull to you and understanding to you personal situation.

Really right know if you still want to be percieved as a grown up that trys to deal with his situation rather than a Fuder or butthurt investment looser (not what i call you), please please change that title. otherwise it will come back for ages and you are making the dirty work for real FUDers. Think about it for a minute.

thank you

It's XC people (your PR guy, people telling me I deserved to be scammed, etc etc) who keep bumping this.

Edit:  I'm so tired of responding to this.  If it is CLEARLY being bumped by fudsters which it has NOT - only XC people.  I will request forum moderators lock it.

and now again one of us  Wink, it was more a future projection , see my posts regarding your this situation, i don't think you deserved to be scammed neither do i think you deserve what will happen next. all FUDers who wanna hurt XC will do it on your back making you look more and more like a FUDding idiot.

I just think the title is not ok like that anymore so one last time with all respect from a xc community member i'll ask you to put your personal anger towards probably some of us aside and take XC out of the title. at this point in time i think it would actually help your case.

last try i promise, i have faith in you over here, come on  Smiley

thank you
rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:43:08 PM

all respect from a xc community member

Listen man.  I really have no animosity towards you.  Or anyone in the XC community who is not Jasinlee. 

However I've been repeatedly told I'm irrational, can't listen to basic reason, deserved to be scammed, blah blah blah.  See this thread -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=771271.0

My concerns were never addressed seriously.  I was told to go away, Jasinlee was fine.  Then I was told I was not providing any evidence even though I was because your PR guy had no interest in actually ABSORBING what I had to say.  You are the ONLY person who has actually rationally appealed to me to take this off.  The thread I listed above is more of the consensus of the XC community.  That I'm a raving mad lunatic who deserved to be scammed.

Until now it's been you guys bumping it trying to assassinate my character (he's crazy ... belongs in a mental ward ... blah blah blah.

I'm completely willing to let this thread sink to the bottom.  And I'm willing to have the moderators lock it if it gets bumped by competing coins. 

I feel this is an incredibly reasonable offer reflecting on the XC's overall stance on this issue. 

I'm simply not willing to dilute my opinions in the OP/title.  Especially in light of the repeated insults which seem to have been the consensus of the XC community. 

P.S.  Yours is probably the lone voice of reason/niceness that actually MAKES SENSE in how to deal/respond with a PR issue where a dev has cost people a LOT of money.  They should hire you for PR.
braxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:06:52 PM

XC has taken a official stance in case of jasinlee...

Statement on XC's relation to Jasinlee

Hello all

We would like to state the nature of XC's relation to Jasinlee.

Jasinlee is not an official member of the XC Team, as has been reflected on our website for some time.

Jasinlee chose to remove himself from the XC Team out of concern for the effect that ongoing misperceptions about his troubled ASIC project might have on XC.

As such, XC is entirely independent of Jasinlee’s various projects, and clients of the Fibonacci ASIC project have no basis for associating its outcome with XC in any way.

We consider this matter resolved. Now concerning a separate matter, that of public perceptions of Jasinlee’s character and actions, at no point has the XC Team had reason to lose faith in Jasinlee’s integrity of character or doubt his intentions, whether toward XC or toward Fibonacci. Furthermore Jasinlee is entirely confident that a resolution will be reached. As such we have confidence that Jasin will resolve the outstanding issues with the Fibonacci ASIC project. Furthermore we believe that current arguments to the contrary are poorly substantiated and largely speculative, and therefore lack sufficient warrant. Given their severity, these allegations are thus of a highly unethical nature.

Finally, regarding Jasinlee’s past role at XC, he is a thought-leader, and we are grateful for his insightful and energising contribution and presence. However Jasinlee did not make any contributions to XC’s code and has not had access to it. Thus he has not been a developer for XC.

why do you think it keeps "bumped" by xc-people??
isn't " Jasinlee - one of XC's Developers is a master fraudster" clear enough for you?
you are literally attacking the base of XC
so please... read the official stance from XC again... reflect yourself... reflect again...
and remove XC from the title...

I understand you frustrations about the asic and the cache-coin issues... It is the risk of pre-ordering and crypto-businnes (as many of us probably has encountered). You certainly didn't deserve it... but it happened. So as many times stated by multiple persons... If you feel that someone has scammed you, you must sue him.

greetings
Braxx - a XC-member from the mining days

rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:10:08 PM

On the 5th he was a "team member".

They now claim he has not been a team member for quite some time.

Pardon my skepticism.  If you're going to lie - make it consistent.

My OP was reflected to be EXACTLY what Teka said. 

I have no idea how I can be more reasonable for you guys.

Reserved for further info.

Jasin is a part of the team and his work as well as his experience has been useful towards XCs development. We have no control over the Fibonacci site and never asked him to put the XC brand on the site. Also it seems like that site is used to promote Jasin's projects rather than XC.

Jasin's current projects (at the expense of those of us who have funded his time/effort are)

#1 - XCurrency.
#2 - Cachecoin.

XCurrency is not Jasin, he's a team member and thats it.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:11:59 PM

Regardless of whether Jasinlee was or wasn't a developer the fact is he isn't on the XC team anymore. OP isn't retarded and knows this - what does this say about the OP and his intentions here, if they are not already obvious.

Hence the title is completely incorrect.

To get further into it, the XC team have clarified that Jasinlee didn't contribute a single line of code to XC and Jasinlee received no funds from the XC team. He was potentially going to do work with XC in the future in partnership with Cache, which never came into fruition as it was a long term plan in the distant future.
rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:14:08 PM

On the 5th - an official says he is a team member.  Which corroborates what I was told on the chat thread until I made this one.

On the 9th - it is told that he has not been a team member since he was taken off the website months ago.

Pardon my skepticism.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:19:18 PM

On the 5th - an official says he is a team member.  Which corroborates what I was told on the chat thread until I made this one.

On the 9th - it is told that he has not been a team member since he was taken off the website months ago.

Pardon my skepticism.

Regardless of whether Jasinlee was or wasn't a developer the fact is he isn't on the XC team anymore. OP isn't retarded and knows this - what does this say about the OP and his intentions here, if they are not already obvious.
gristlelump

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:21:43 PM

Jasinlee is not an XC developer.

Please change the title of this thread to reflect this.

Thank you.

We'll let the lawyers and DA discern your involvement.  I'm sure with all the posts you've been making regarding Jason, they'll be crawling up your ass with a fine toothed comb.

rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:23:15 PM

Pardon my skepticism.

If they lied in their "official announcement" the it matters not what my "intentions" are.

A - "He is a team member" (5th)
B - "He has not been a team member since he was taken off website (months ago)" (9th)

C - Either they lied that he "was" a team member on the 5th.  Or they lied that he was not a team member since they took him off the website (9th in official statement).  Hence I believe nothing.  If others wish to believe/invest in a coin that has officials who lie (& can't even get their stories straight) that is their business.  

I've changed the topic to Team Member in light of all the requests (contrary to all the shit that's been said about me I try to be honest and change the OP to reflect that)

I am not an extension of the XC promotional/marketing team and my OP/Title doesn't reflect that.  Sorry.  If you associate with scammers you deserve the reputation hit. 
Zombier0

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:23:58 PM

Im so glad I didnt join this presale

hoertest

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:27:37 PM

Ah come on , so its personal, i kind of understand that but i also understand the XC PR side of the story.  
As it stands now the title is factual wrong and that will not strengthen your case.
now i bumped it again see what you do to me  Smiley
hope you change your mind its just not correct the way it reads now, and overall its not ok or justified either.
really last try, good night

rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:30:21 PM

Ah come on , so its personal, i kind of understand that but i also understand the XC PR side of the story.  
As it stands now the title is factual wrong and that will not strengthen your case.
now i bumped it again see what you do to me  Smiley
hope you change your mind its just not correct the way it reads now, and overall its not ok or justified either.
really last try, good night

I'm trying to be as reasonable AND honest about all this as I possibly can - I swear.  Have a good evening.
hoertest

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:34:10 PM

just saw the "mildification" , thank you,
i don't wanna sound ungratefull now but as long as XC is in the title my argumentation has to stand. hope you can understand me a bit too

good night
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:34:26 PM

Pardon my skepticism.

If they lied in their "official announcement" the it matters not what my "intentions" are.

A - "He is a team member" (5th)
B - "He has not been a team member since he was taken off website (months ago)" (9th)
C - Either they lied that he "was" a team member on the 5th.  Or they lied that he is no longer a team member.  Hence I believe nothing.  If others wish to believe/invest in a coin that has officials who lie (& can't even get their stories straight) that is their business.  

I've changed the topic to Team Member in light of all the requests (contrary to all the shit that's been said about me I try to be honest and I try to figure out the truth and change the OP to reflect that)

Or D. Someone on the team made a mistake. It's a highly complex project with a large team of people.

Bottom line is the XC lead developer has told you Jasinlee is not on the XC team anymore. Yet you refuse to accept this? The only reason you refuse to accept this simple obvious truth is because it will leave you with nothing to cry about. So you pretend like somehow there is a crazy conspiracy of Jasinee still secretly on the XC team?  Cheesy

You are just pissed you've lost money in something involving Jasinlee and are childishly lashing out at anything you can. I feel pity for you that you're a 28 year old man who is making these embarrassing posts, I assumed it was a 16 year old.
rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:47:01 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 08:04:43 PM by rdnkjdi

*Sigh* The CONTINUED character assassination.  Fine - you wanna play ball?

Or D. Someone on the team made a mistake. It's a highly complex project with a large team of people.
No.  It's not.  There are three people.  Dan, Teka and Synchillies (& used to be Jasin).  It's a circlejerking closed source pump and dump that only holds it's market cap because people are hodling waiting for Dan to take them to the moon and has no downward pressure from mining.  While he's having to moonlight and pump other coins with "coin reviews" to make ends meet.

Bottom line is the XC lead developer has told you Jasinlee is not on the XC team anymore.

Actually - the lead developer told me twice in the XC chat thread he was never a developer.  He never explained why he was listed as a developer on your website a month ago.  Or why they took the ASIC project off Jasin's list of credentials.  

Yet you refuse to accept this?
Yes.  Because I've shown it is a lie.  Other officials said Jasin was a team member (or developer).  From what I can tell - Jasin was probably kinda on the outside of the project and good buddies with one of the official team members and thought he had stuff to contribute.  Maybe he designed the website or something (purely my guess - I have no idea)

The only reason you refuse to accept this simple obvious truth is because it will leave you with nothing to cry about.

I sold my shares for a 5K loss weeks ago.  I had no intention of making this thread until I saw you guys talking about Jasinlee and his XC project in the XC thread.  

So you pretend like somehow there is a crazy conspiracy of Jasinee still secretly on the XC team?  Cheesy
When people can't get their lies straight - then yeah.

You are just pissed you've lost money in something involving Jasinlee and are childishly lashing out at anything you can.
No.  I am not.  I never lashed out even though Jasin changed the ASIC website to promote XC/Cachecoin until you guys started posting about him.  I'm "lashing out" because I don't feel that it's right for someone to scam dozens out of thousands of dollars and get away with it moving on to the next coin/project.

I feel pity for you that you're a 28 year old man who is making these embarrassing posts, I assumed it was a 16 year old.
I lie about my age. why does it matter? I have no idea how that has relevance.  Unlike the circlejerk of a moderated thread XC has - this one is open for anyone to make stupidass comments that have nothing to do with anything I suppose.
demgains

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:22:30 PM

Jasinlee is not an XC developer.

Please change the title of this thread to reflect this.

Thank you.

We'll let the lawyers and DA discern your involvement.  I'm sure with all the posts you've been making regarding Jason, they'll be crawling up your ass with a fine toothed comb.

good luck on that endeavour buddy. More money will be wasted.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 09:30:37 PM

Some factually incorrect statements:

No.  It's not.  There are three people.  Dan, Teka and Synchillies (& used to be Jasin).

- Not three people. 10 official ones, and several developers working for Dan.

Bottom line is the XC lead developer has told you Jasinlee is not on the XC team anymore.
Actually - the lead developer told me twice in the XC chat thread he was never a developer.  He never explained why he was listed as a developer on your website a month ago.

- We explained precisely the respect in which Jasin was never an XC developer in our official statement: he never developed XC's code.
- We also explained why Jasin was listed as a developer when he was in the team: because he is a developer in his own right, and he was on the team. (He just didn't develop for XC.)
- I also stated this to you at least two other times.
- Do you still refuse to comprehend?

Yet you refuse to accept this?
Yes.  Because I've shown it is a lie.  Other officials said Jasin was a team member (or developer).  From what I can tell - Jasin was probably kinda on the outside of the project and good buddies with one of the official team members and thought he had stuff to contribute.  Maybe he designed the website or something (purely my guess - I have no idea)

- No, it's as plain as day, but you refuse to see it.
- The above paragraph is based on personal opinion and speculation.
- What possible reason do you have to favour your own personal speculation over a clear case to the contrary?
- Without being able to observe your intentions, you come across like a desperate fudder with little to go on.

So you pretend like somehow there is a crazy conspiracy of Jasinee still secretly on the XC team?  Cheesy
When people can't get their lies straight - then yeah.

- I have painstakingly explained to you repeatedly and precisely the way in which our statements are consistent.
- Lots of other people have repeatedly said to you that you're not seeing things clearly because you don't want to.
- So you're blinded here. You can't see the truth because you're too pissed off.

You are just pissed you've lost money in something involving Jasinlee and are childishly lashing out at anything you can.
No.  I am not.  I never lashed out even though Jasin changed the ASIC website to promote XC/Cachecoin until you guys started posting about him.  I'm "lashing out" because I don't feel that it's right for someone to scam dozens out of thousands of dollars and get away with it moving on to the next coin/project.

- You have zero reason to lash out at XC when you think Jasinlee has done you wrong.
- If Jasinlee has moved onto a new project, it isn't XC, because he's not on the team, isn't getting paid, hasn't had access to the code, and hasn't written any of XC's code.

So please remove XC from the title of this thread.

Or please delete the entire thread.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:39:08 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 09:59:20 PM by rdnkjdi

No.  It's not.  There are three people.  Dan, Teka and Synchillies (& used to be Jasin).

[bunch of other stuff]

Lol - the only three I saw on XC.  Only other ones I pulled up listed on your website besides those three are pumping other coins. (Only looked at a few)

So please remove XC from the title of this thread.

Or please delete the entire thread.

I refuse to take down what I feel is highly relevant & informative that involves both XC & Jasinlee.   I've done several significant changes that make it less accusatory/more fair towards XC to try and make it as reflective to the facts as possible.

Thread stays - you are welcome to keep bumping it.  

You guys have deleted more than one of my posts in your moderated thread and told me to take my accusations somewhere else so I did.  I really have no idea why you keep posting here - I'm no longer posting in the XC chat thread.  I'd appreciate you giving me the same respect.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 09:43:32 PM

[bunch of other stuff]

I refuse to take down what I feel is highly relevant & informative that involves both XC & Jasinlee.  

I've done several significant changes that make it less accusatory towards XC and more reflective of the facts due to several requests / pointers.

Thread stays - you are welcome to keep bumping it.  

Sorry about free speech.  

Your case is against Jasinlee's ASIC project.

XC is not involved in Jasinlee's operations. Therefore any information about XC is irrelevant to your claims against Jasinlee's ASIC project.

Therefore you are attacking XC without warrant.

Attacking XC weakens your case: as it's not relevant to the ASIC project it makes you come across as a fudder.

So please either delete this thread or remove mention of XC from the OP and the title.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: