Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:03:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you going to invest in SuperNet?  (Voting closed: September 20, 2014, 10:36:07 PM)
YES, of course! - 56 (39.2%)
NO, nevah! - 87 (60.8%)
Total Voters: 143

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SuperNet, are you in?  (Read 5560 times)
pork pie

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:14:17 PM

Is there a list of cryptocurrencies likely to be approved yet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sgi02

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:11:12 AM

It's not a bad idea, but the name SuperNet... It sounds like a high speed internet service catered to the 60+ crowd.
johnnyrocket

Activity: 123
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:25:13 AM

This thread/poll is just a thinly veiled attempt to help pump the IPO.. do your due diligence and invest wisely.
ShroomsKit_Disgrace (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:07:42 AM

This thread/poll is just a thinly veiled attempt to help pump the IPO.. do your due diligence and invest wisely.

Johnny, you are getting this completely wrong and this post is the proof.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:22:43 AM

SuperNet is a collective of approved cryptocurrencies which will share a single architecture, and from what I understand, the capitalisation of SuperNet will comprise of a percentage of the approved cryptocurrencies within it, mitigating the risks if one of the coins doesn't succeed. Hopefully there'll be a mechanism to prune off such coins.

oh look.. the noobs here figured out what UNOCS was ahhahah
the cycle goes full circle and what is old becomes new again LOL

new gimmick fad trend bullshit will be gift cards and maybe a market with a side of crypto stocks and "shares" to IPO/ICO/IDO/IXO/IZO/IVO or SharesX or SharesY 2.0

ahhh god you guys kill me with all this scheming gimmick faggotry  Roll Eyes

i don't know about the rest of you ponzi-enthusiasts but i am into mining and trading coins
and maybe if i wanna get a bit wild i will POS stake some coins too.  Shocked

Coindesk advertises something like this ever few months too.. a whole new revolutionary "platform"
..that no one gove a fuck about hhahah

back to the drawing board girls.. better cook up a new pyramid scheme you can "re-brand"..
i got an idea ! why not have people give you money and you can call it "Angel Investing"
and you can give out some gift cards ?

OR... you could uhh.. well... just use CASH !

Same shit with scam-coins.. just use Bitcoin noobs Wink

Is that semen running down your leg ? you happy to see me ?
or just got drenched panties at the thought of all them Bitcoin's you gonna scam ?
Clean your self up and take a show SuperNet scammers.. you reek like scam coin  Angry

FUD first & ask questions later™
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:38:05 AM

It's not a bad idea, but the name SuperNet... It sounds like a high speed internet service catered to the 60+ crowd.

I believe it will be called UNITY or at least that's what I heard. SuperNet is a temporary name.
sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:47:02 AM

Over 3000 BTC has been raised till now. I am not sure how the price will hold once the IPO ends. But seems to be going good for now.
devphp

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:53:29 AM

https://bitscan.com/articles/welcome-to-the-supernet
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 03:29:05 PM

SuperNet is a collective of approved cryptocurrencies which will share a single architecture, and from what I understand, the capitalisation of SuperNet will comprise of a percentage of the approved cryptocurrencies within it, mitigating the risks if one of the coins doesn't succeed. Hopefully there'll be a mechanism to prune off such coins.

This will help:

http://www.coinssource.com/supernets-coin-offering-raises-over-2000-bitcoins-hours/

The good folks at CoinsSource did a better job of explaining it than I ever could.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 03:41:01 PM

oh look.. the noobs here figured out what UNOCS was ahhahah
the cycle goes full circle and what is old becomes new again LOL

You have a point, bit I can turn it around and say that the noobs at Skype merely figured out what Bell Labs had in the late 1960s. Seriously: A T & T circa 1970 had a small-screen CRT videophone tested and ready to go. Colour, too.

I have an affection for economic history, and one of the big lesson of economic history is that there's a big lead time between invention, innovation and market acceptance. Comes with the real world being unkind to lab-rat noobs. Wink

The all-time record in this department is the steam engine. The first iteration was invented by Hero of Alexandria, who was alive when Christ walked the earth! Between him, Thomas Newcomben and James Watt is a gap of more than one thousand and seven hundred years.

Go figure...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:28:26 AM

if i had 2,000 Bitcoins i would make a new scam coin IPO scheme too..
then i would pay MYSELF the 2,000 Bitcoins LOL
get it ?

don't be low hanging fruit noobs  Cheesy

ShroomsKit_Disgrace (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:35:46 AM

No, we don't get your supreme nosense Spoetnik, please gtfo or elaborate a minimum.
ed_teech

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Jahaha

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:07:33 AM

+1
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:18:34 AM

The simple truth of the matter is, whether I "believe" in the product or not, I'm likely to make a profit on selling my shares. I would only consider keeping them if substantial evidence came forward that there was a viable product. If not, I'll sell out when the time is right.

So if that makes me a "noob", then I'll be a noob with a slightly increasing BTC balance, as always. Know when to hold, and when to fold. We all know the game by now.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
ilusm

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:47:24 AM

For me supernet takes long time and little profit.i'd rather do my own choice.

xucc2012

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:57:08 AM

For now Jl777 have shown his genuis on crypto.I choose to believe him.
juicyjuice87

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:50:17 AM

jl777 is a International man of mystery and an anonymous coding machine. jl777 for president I say!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:32:55 PM

No, we don't get your supreme nosense Spoetnik, please gtfo or elaborate a minimum.

if you don't get it then your playing dumb i think..

i could start a coin and have an IPO on it and buy the coins myself and pay me the bitcoin to get the IPO'd coins
and then i could run around the internet saying some investers bought a lot of coins and wow look how popular my coin is !!111
but in reality .... I BOUGHT THEM !
and i paid myself as an illusion to sucker in greedy bag holders.. who will be consumed and devoured *eventually.

i am not trying to be mean or anything but are you slow or brain damaged or something ?
do you think i just invented that concept here and now ?

devphp

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:36:39 PM

i could start a coin and have an IPO on it and buy the coins myself and pay me the bitcoin to get the IPO'd coins
and then i could run around the internet saying some investers bought a lot of coins and wow look how popular my coin is !!111

Spoetnik, then you'd end up buying all the IPO, because nobody would invest anything in your project. That's the difference between you and jl777 Grin I have no idea if SuperNET will bring any returns or will be a total failure, but you can believe it wasn't jl777's money that is invested in this project, at least not all of it Smiley other people did buy too.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:40:30 PM

if you don't get it then your playing dumb i think..

and i paid myself as an illusion to sucker in greedy bag holders.. who will be consumed and devoured *eventually.

i am not trying to be mean or anything but are you slow or brain damaged or something ?
do you think i just invented that concept here and now ?

So, can I take it that you and JackpotCoin won't be joining in the SuperNET ?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: