Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you going to invest in SuperNet?  (Voting closed: September 20, 2014, 10:36:07 PM)
YES, of course! - 56 (39.2%)
NO, nevah! - 87 (60.8%)
Total Voters: 143

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SuperNet, are you in?  (Read 5560 times)
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:24:08 PM

How much BTC has been raised till now? I usually see if there is too much raised then I sit out.

Why? SuperNET is not a "new coin IPO". In fact the more money is raised the better it would be for the investors. It is a positive feedback.

That was why. If all those who want to buy gets in then there is no demand after. If I want I can now buy them for much lower.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:45:53 AM

How much BTC has been raised till now? I usually see if there is too much raised then I sit out.

Why? SuperNET is not a "new coin IPO". In fact the more money is raised the better it would be for the investors. It is a positive feedback.

That was why. If all those who want to buy gets in then there is no demand after. If I want I can now buy them for much lower.

The difference here is that the intent of superNET is to generate profit through services offered and pay dividends based on revenue. So the demand will be based on revenues. If one UNITY share is paying xx% PA in dividends the demand will take care of itself. There is no guarantee of course that superNET will generate profits, but that is the intention of course.
ShroomsKit_Disgrace (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:35:35 AM

IPO/ICO is closed!

What is next? I am excited (since I invested a bit).
Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:37:23 AM

IPO/ICO is closed!

What is next? I am excited (since I invested a bit).

Open market trading and patiently waiting while James and others spend their days developing and testing I think.
robstark

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:50:07 AM

I think the poll is unnecessarily polarizing. It doesn't have to be a strong yes or no.

Personally, I do not invest unless I understand. Frankly I do not understand Supernet, therefore I will sit it out.

everything that we invest should be learned deeply. no invest till we understand it cause no reason to take risk.
Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:34:13 AM

I think the poll is unnecessarily polarizing. It doesn't have to be a strong yes or no.

Personally, I do not invest unless I understand. Frankly I do not understand Supernet, therefore I will sit it out.

everything that we invest should be learned deeply. no invest till we understand it cause no reason to take risk.

There's no rush, it's a big project! It's a free market and I'm sure someone will always be selling some UNITY out there. Smiley

burning94

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:17:55 PM

I thought the time to get in is already over?  Huh

NEM - New Economy Movement
The Natural Step Forward In The Evolution Of Crypto
vuduchyld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:26:00 PM

There's no rush, it's a big project! It's a free market and I'm sure someone will always be selling some UNITY out there. Smiley

I'm sure that's true.  Will definitely be keeping my eye on it.  I didn't participate in the ICO, mostly due to the presence of the other assets that are not coins, but I think highly of jl777 and I'm hoping that all y'all who DID invest experience awesome returns!  I'm definitely not one who wishes for bad outcomes for things I didn't participate it.  There is PLENTY of opportunity throughout crypto and related stuff that everybody should be able to find a way to succeed.
Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:32:32 PM

I thought the time to get in is already over?  Huh

You'll be able to buy it on the open market soon enough.
altcollector

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:51:44 AM

I am out  Cheesy
cloudboy

Activity: 690
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:53:28 AM

I'm excited about my first SuperNET dividend payments.

I gonna love these neoDice shares  Wink
ShroomsKit_Disgrace (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:27:37 AM

I am out  Cheesy

You will regret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print