Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VC Watch: the Bitcoin Business Observer  (Read 857 times)
Hiro_Y3k (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:48:45 PM

Like a lot of people I'm both fascinated and almost obsessed with bitcoin - be it the news, price, etc. I thought it would be cool to have a thread devoted to tracking the global spread of businesses related to bitcoin. For example, each week another country like Indonesia or Singapore is announcing the launch of an exchange. Businesses like Bitpesa in Kenya, Monero in Latin America are picking up. Bitpay is growing by leaps and bounds. It would be good to discuss the entrepreneurial efforts of businesses (domestic and international) to grow Bitcoin into an industry standard. (I'll still go over to the Wall Observer). The overall success of bitcoin start ups will be key drivers for worldwide adoption and awareness. Which new start ups should we keep an eye on? Which is growing the fastest to perhaps have an IPO? Or which start up might be merged or acquired?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hiro_Y3k (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:45:40 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 11:58:43 PM by Hiro_Y3k

BlockCypher comes up with a solution to decrease consumer merchant transaction time. Probably teaming up with Bitpay or Coinbase
MightyBTC

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:32:46 PM

Like a lot of people I'm both fascinated and almost obsessed with bitcoin - be it the news, price, etc. I thought it would be cool to have a thread devoted to tracking the global spread of businesses related to bitcoin. For example, each week another country like Indonesia or Singapore is announcing the launch of an exchange. Businesses like Bitpesa in Kenya, Monero in Latin America are picking up. Bitpay is growing by leaps and bounds. It would be good to discuss the entrepreneurial efforts of businesses (domestic and international) to grow Bitcoin into an industry standard. (I'll still go over to the Wall Observer). The overall success of bitcoin start ups will be key drivers for worldwide adoption and awareness. Which new start ups should we keep an eye on? Which is growing the fastest to perhaps have an IPO? Or which start up might be merged or acquired?
And some countries even have considered bitcoin illegal and banned it from using to their nationals
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:19:05 PM

I want to know more about Monero picking up in Latin America, any links?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: