Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:25:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kuwait Based Bitcoin blog!  (Read 1732 times)
airpline1 (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:16:52 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 01:48:33 AM by airpline1

I've decided to get bitcoin a little more known  here in Kuwait, Kuwait is way faaar back on technology stuff, IT people literally have no meaning to them, So it basically sucks on technology.

Now, Back on Topic!
I recently launched this website q8rimbit.com, Soon to be changed to something else(No name means no stealing, Grin), because when I have made it, I was focusing more on a specific coin, rather than just the whole group of crypto, Now, this website is just a blog, focusing on the English rather than Arabic, which the native language of Kuwait, reason it, you are most likely to find English how-to's, Tutorials, miners, software, etc. and I'm not getting an illiterate Kuwaiti who will ask me to translate this translate that. (This is becoming more of a rant now...)

In Short:

So, the websites goal is to increase recognition in Kuwait, to expand Bitcoin's community and make it Literally, WorldWide.

Note: I also happen to be changing the websites theme alot, (I can't choose which is better Grin) until I can finish my own.

Don't forget to visit the website!

Also, Donations help Smiley
BTC: 16YuyE2qgH5DCh9enCZd1jut7oi3T2Z6XL
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jumpy

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:58:41 AM

Glad to see you working on building awareness in Kuwait.

I run a bitcoin-related blog and would love to post a guest post about bitcoin's progress in your country and region. If you're interested, wait until you have settled on a domain so that it can get traffic to your blog and build your backlinks for better performance on google & co.

For reference: BitcoinBabble.com

PM me if you want to advertise on this signature.
airpline1 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:23:38 AM

Glad to see you working on building awareness in Kuwait.

I run a bitcoin-related blog and would love to post a guest post about bitcoin's progress in your country and region. If you're interested, wait until you have settled on a domain so that it can get traffic to your blog and build your backlinks for better performance on google & co.

For reference: BitcoinBabble.com

Thanks for the suggestions, the name isn't really quite good, although I am going to take your word for it, and change it later.
Thank you!
FYX

Activity: 120

BitVestors.com Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 03:26:22 AM

Good luck with your project Smiley

BitVestors.com - Professional Bitcoin Earners Platform
airpline1 (OP)