Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:57:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This topic has been moved to [BOARD].  (Read 10252 times)
Mr.Silver

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 12:26:52 PM

We support all the way to sustainable and accessible to everyone energy, enough power plants and dams, build solar panels and wind towers.

ok but how you support energy power stuff?

Said support all forms of sustainable energy, so I'm a design of a sustainable generator, as this one http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/martexcoin-mxt-trust

Could you explain for what you spend funds from ICO? some examples? Very interesting subject but without any example of this is a bit of a unclear, thanks

martexcoin (OP)

Activity: 300

To The Mars

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 02:04:28 PM

We support all the way to sustainable and accessible to everyone energy, enough power plants and dams, build solar panels and wind towers.

Said support all forms of sustainable energy, so I'm a design of a sustainable generator, as this one http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/martexcoin-mxt-trust

Could you explain for what you spend funds from ICO? some examples? Very interesting subject but without any example of this is a bit of a unclear, thanks

The value of ICO is to fund the prototype power generator powered by magnetic repulsion, which are two parts (rotor and stator), to build the rotor stator and the cost is higher because the magnets are expensive.  (Figure 2) that will rotate the rotor stator (Figure 1)

Figure 1: Stator

Figure 2: Impeller

Mr.Silver

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 07:02:50 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 08:22:24 PM by Mr.Silver

The value of ICO is to fund the prototype power generator powered by magnetic repulsion, which are two parts (rotor and stator), to build the rotor stator and the cost is higher because the magnets are expensive.  (Figure 2) that will rotate the rotor stator (Figure 1)

how expensive are parts for your generator, it is patented by you? It's your first project? Some success so far?

martexcoin (OP)

To The Mars

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 07:32:27 PM

The value of ICO is to fund the prototype power generator powered by magnetic repulsion, which are two parts (rotor and stator), to build the rotor stator and the cost is higher because the magnets are expensive.  (Figure 2) that will rotate the rotor stator (Figure 1)

how expensive are parts for your generator, it is patented by you? It's your first project? Some cukcesy so far?

all design details, including the materials and how to assemble, will be released after the prototype is ready ok, as the patent not yet registered, yes it is my first project in this category

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 04:27:16 AM

how expensive are parts for your generator, it is patented by you? It's your first project? Some cukcesy so far?

all design details, including the materials and how to assemble, will be released after the prototype is ready ok, as the patent not yet registered, yes it is my first project in this category

After the prototype is ready lol Smiley also No Patent , If this would work you would be a instant billionaire and every power company in the world would be kissing your ass for a deal.

Also u Dont have a working prototype but u Know this works somehow ?

If something looks to good to be true it usually is. Ill be following this closely as soon as a Working prototype is produced ill be standing in line to give u my money .
Untill then PASS.

What are the Costs of building a generator and how much power would it produce?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
martexcoin (OP)

To The Mars

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 12:10:21 PM

After the prototype is ready lol Smiley also No Patent , If this would work you would be a instant billionaire and every power company in the world would be kissing your ass for a deal.

If something looks to good to be true it usually is. Ill be following this closely as soon as a Working prototype is produced ill be standing in line to give u my money .
Untill then PASS.

The prototype is to support a house 100mt square, with moderate use of energy, as the total cost of the prototype so I'll know after it's done, but it will surely pass 8BTC

martexcoin (OP)

To The Mars

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 11:41:55 AM

Topic update:

Distribution started, download their wallets to receive the distribution. . .

Recalling that the ICO until the following day on 13/10 coin-swap https://coin-swap.net/market/MXT/BTC

martexcoin (OP)

To The Mars

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 12:13:36 PM

MarteXcoin Dice Game online

http://martexcoin.org/game

KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:57:15 PM

Great, i'm in
Email send

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
martexcoin (OP)

To The Mars

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 04:41:49 PM

Great, i'm in
Email send

TX 9b1e2c87c18fbc417162f5fb1b2e57254bc11b42cab84039f6dee38135739339

martexcoin (OP)

To The Mars

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 09:15:18 PM

TOPIC UPDATED !!!

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:57:01 PM

omg, are you making this stuff up? This is awesome.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
martexcoin (OP)

To The Mars

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 07:23:04 PM

Jerrietg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:42:44 PM

no matter how good/bad this relaunch goes, i bet this will be a shitcoin within 90 days.
depand on the dev , if dev works hard at his coin , i don't think it will be shitcoin Smiley
martexcoin (OP)

To The Mars

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 08:00:12 PM

no matter how good/bad this relaunch goes, i bet this will be a shitcoin within 90 days.
depand on the dev , if dev works hard at his coin , i don't think it will be shitcoin Smiley

I'm updating the code at this time

coinswap-ian

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:21:49 PM

We are working to get the wallet synced. We have 4 connections but no blocks.
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 06:16:09 PM

Untill then PASS.

The prototype is to support a house 100mt square, with moderate use of energy, as the total cost of the prototype so I'll know after it's done, but it will surely pass 8BTC

So, you're about to create a power generator based on Tesla's magnetic energy developments?. Awesome!

martexcoin (OP)

To The Mars

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 08:08:52 PM

I found a problem in the source code, since I hit the error and had to destroy the blocks generated, they will be rebuilding again today, please ask the comprehension of all, all MXT previously sent will be returned again

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:00:37 PM

I found a problem in the source code, since I hit the error and had to destroy the blocks generated, they will be rebuilding again today, please ask the comprehension of all, all MXT previously sent will be returned again

Why dont u just drop this coin , create a NXT asset  trade the coins people own for the assets and stop dev on this coin , none cares about another shit coin  people are here for the Tech u are promesing.
I think people that invested or are planning to dont want u to waste any time on deving a coin or anything of the sort. they would Love to see some progress on your invention.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
martexcoin (OP)

To The Mars

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 12:03:52 AM

Why dont u just drop this coin , create a NXT asset  trade the coins people own for the assets and stop dev on this coin , none cares about another shit coin  people are here for the Tech u are promesing.
I think people that invested or are planning to dont want u to waste any time on deving a coin or anything of the sort. they would Love to see some progress on your invention.

Every invention requires investments without investment can not finish the prototype, because I'm already trying to finish with my resources for some time, but as I said the topic is not cheap, good keep the ICO in coin-swap, and the distribution will also continue since it is 70% of the total to be produced.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: