Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rockminer T1 and 1000w power supply for sale  (Read 1410 times)
cryptoCminer (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:38:10 AM

Hi guys recently i bought 3 rockminer t1s and 3 xion 1000w power supplies. After going through the configuration process (which is unique and i can guide any buyers) i realized that my house does not support the amperage required. I decided i dont want to split them up, 1 in each room on the different circuits, and i wasnt jnto contacting my internet provider. I am bundling  the power supply and the T1(800 gh 900 oc) which comes with the Be controller and the power adapter for that. No raspberry pi or anything else required! Just a pc/laptop and 2 btc as payment to me required! I have not set a concrete price i will have to go back over the costs of all the equipment i bought and i will ship everything to the buyer after the agreed payment is reached. Thanks guys reply if interested!!!
R-T-B

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:42:36 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 01:53:34 AM by R-T-B

Hi guys recently i bought 3 rockminer t1s and 3 xion 1000w power supplies. After going through the configuration process (which is unique and i can guide any buyers) i realized that my house does not support the amperage required. I decided i dont want to split them up, 1 in each room on the different circuits, and i wasnt jnto contacting my internet provider. I am bundling  the power supply and the T1(800 gh 900 oc) which comes with the Be controller and the power adapter for that. No raspberry pi or anything else required! Just a pc/laptop and 2 btc as payment to me required! I have not set a concrete price i will have to go back over the costs of all the equipment i bought and i will ship everything to the buyer after the agreed payment is reached. Thanks guys reply if interested!!!

You said you don't want to split them up...  Do you mean in your house or in this sale?

I might be game for one...  if you want I'll send an offer.

EDIT:  I'm also a bit confused...  What are you saying about a pc/laptop?  If you're looking for one as tradein, I have a bundle of options there as I build them for a living.  Just PM me.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 05:16:57 AM

How much for just the 3 Rockminer units without the PSU?
cryptoCminer (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:12:43 PM

After some research on the postage costs it would take for me to ship them,(20lb each yikes!) i will give you some options. 5 btc for the 3 miners(controller and power for controller included) plus whatever the 100-120$ shipping cost will be. Second, you could wire me 2900 for miners plus whatever the 100$+ shipping is. Or, a flat 3000 will get them shipped to you immediately sfter payment is recieved and i will take the shipping out of that. Do it could save you money. Thank you!
cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:24:26 PM

pics and escrow? anything sold on here needs an escrow.
cryptoCminer (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:12:28 PM

theres one however they are a bit annoying to upload. I wil be willing to send them ad infinitum to your email. I am new with escrow as this is the first time selling stuff online. I made an escrow account and im sure i can figure it out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: