Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gawminers  (Read 5453 times)
dmz241 (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:27:22 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 01:29:22 AM by ckolivas

Now offers [MOD EDIT: Referral link removed] 10ghs hashlets with $0.02 per 10ghs per day of sha256 mining power with 0% pool fee. Is that really worth it? I have a black-widow running with them and I am quite happy with that so far but not sure if this has a payback period.

Also if you are planning to buy these please use my referral link. One question I do have is that alot of these pools mentioned on there are merge mining pools do we still get all the other coins or will we only get btc? and if only btc what happens to the merged mined coins like nmc etc?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:42:35 PM

Avoid them like a plague, they're running a huge ponzi scheme and they can be busted at any time!

Get lost troll. All your posts are the same.
Check out the thread below to know more about this sockpuppet Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760175.msg8691918#msg8691918

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
bitgeek

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:57:09 PM

Avoid them like a plague, they're running a huge ponzi scheme and they can be busted at any time!

People are paid to defend GAW miners and to hide their scams..
Google it and be safe!
I'm not a competitor, I'm a customer that lost $15,000 from purchasing miners from them and they banned and removed my accounts whenever I provided proof of them being a ponzi scheme. I was told to not release the information by the investigators.
Believe what you want, truth is people are playing puppets for GAW, either google it or search the forums.
I'm tired of bitgeek and him defending these scammers.

I'm asking again: Show proof of purchasing the miner for $15k - order number, client number, transaction screenshots. I know you don't have any of these things, just your sockpuppet accounts and imagination.
Maybe you want to tell us one of your stories about your FBI friends and a lawsuit that nobody but you heard of?

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
bitgeek

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:02:24 PM

Google it and be safe!
I'm not a competitor, I'm a customer that lost $15,000 from purchasing miners from them and they banned and removed my accounts whenever I provided proof of them being a ponzi scheme. I was told to not release the information by the investigators.
Believe what you want, truth is people are playing puppets for GAW, either google it or search the forums.

I'm asking again: Show proof of purchasing the miner for $15k - order number, client number, transaction screenshots. I know you don't have any of these things, just your sockpuppet accounts and imagination.
Maybe you want to tell us one of your stories about your FBI friends and a lawsuit that nobody but you heard of?

Sure, when I get home from work I will show you all my order details and post all the conversations with gawminers.
Can't wait.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Bogleg

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:43:40 PM

Google it and be safe!

What investigator? State and federal investigator?

Is the government working for the company?
dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:51:16 AM

I dont know what his problem is I picked up a black widow there with free 1 month hosting about 1 month ago so far I am quite happy lets see what happens after the first month. They also gave me a free hashlet 1mhs which is pretty cool.
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:02:29 AM

Their black widows most likely didn't/won't ROI due to the difficulty increase if you purchased it early on. As for the hashlets they run pretty well, I even ended up getting a free hashlet for having a zenminer account already. If you mine the scrypt coins you get still paid in BTC (to answer the previous post).

So far the hashlets are pretty good, a little over 25% ROI so far just after about 2 weeks (I bought at the $15.99 price though), which will be a lot tougher at the $39.99 level, but maybe they will do something cool with their hashlet primes later on.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:29:43 AM

Their black widows most likely didn't/won't ROI due to the difficulty increase if you purchased it early on. As for the hashlets they run pretty well, I even ended up getting a free hashlet for having a zenminer account already. If you mine the scrypt coins you get still paid in BTC (to answer the previous post).

So far the hashlets are pretty good, a little over 25% ROI so far just after about 2 weeks (I bought at the $15.99 price though), which will be a lot tougher at the $39.99 level, but maybe they will do something cool with their hashlet primes later on.

Yeh picked up the black widow at 215 bucks I believe now have about 52 bucks. I guess the ROI will come due to the free hashlet Wink lets see. I was thinking of picking up the sha hashlets but not sure how they work. When I mine with them at merge mining pools what happens? do I get all coins or are they converted to btc and paid out? They dont answer their tickets very promptly from what I have seen.
btcpokerface

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:49:53 PM

Yeh picked up the black widow at 215 bucks I believe now have about 52 bucks. I guess the ROI will come due to the free hashlet Wink lets see. I was thinking of picking up the sha hashlets but not sure how they work. When I mine with them at merge mining pools what happens? do I get all coins or are they converted to btc and paid out? They dont answer their tickets very promptly from what I have seen.

The costumer support of gawminers is a bit slow but once they take your issue into consideration their help is really precious and professional.

♬-♬-♬-♬ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Earn up to 0.05 btc/week by posting in the LTB forum!!! ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ♬-♬-♬-♬ --------->
<--------- LTB coin now traded on Poloniex!!!
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:06:45 AM

You only get the payouts in Bitcoins, you don't end up with a bunch of random alt coins.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:25:21 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 05:35:26 AM by dmz241

Thanks now the only question is should I switch from cex to the hashlet or not... I have around 40ghs in cloud mining and if I switch to hashlets I will have around 70ghs dont know if its a good idea or not. My other option is to send everything to cryptocointrade they charge 7% to 10% on total earnings but you get all the coins. As I want to hold onto nmc for a bit.
bitgeek

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:45:58 PM

Thanks now the only question is should I switch from cex to the hashlet or not... I have around 40ghs in cloud mining and if I switch to hashlets I will have around 70ghs dont know if its a good idea or not. My other option is to send everything to cryptocointrade they charge 7% to 10% on total earnings but you get all the coins. As I want to hold onto nmc for a bit.

You should just calculate the profits. CEX is less profitable than hashlet, so for me it would be a no brainer.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 01:21:22 PM

So, my experience with GAW so far has not been positive, I've posted some of my trials and tribulations in the service and scam thread.  In short, here's what I've been dealing with:

-Shipped the wrong product after waiting a month (War Machine) for it.
-Second shipment with no tracking number, asked for tracking number and was told "FedEx was slow" (?)
-I was told one of my war machines could not be delivered because it was "not eligible" yet.
-Zencloud payouts have been delayed by 3-4 days at times.
-Withdrawal was not working for 2 days (finally resolved).
-Charged a maintenance fee for a free hashlet that exceeded the payout
-Double maintenance fee errors that happened twice.
-Support tickets can take 5-7 days to get addressed, 2-3 days for an answer.

If you're thinking about doing business with GAW, you should think again and just avoid them. It's simply not work the trouble of dealing with them.

generalt
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:30:07 PM

I had bad experiences with GAW as well.  Obviously not everybody has a bad experience otherwise they would be out of business.  My latest is that they decided to take away my free GAW appreciation blizzard and free hashlet.  I guess they didn't appreciate me all that much at all.  I tried contacting them through their freshdesk helpdesk and the ticket has been untouched for over 4 days now.

BTC: 1GENERALrtBAjEv2Ps5cmEW1FADnXh1bCZ
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:47:29 PM

So, my experience with GAW so far has not been positive, I've posted some of my trials and tribulations in the service and scam thread.  In short, here's what I've been dealing with:

-Shipped the wrong product after waiting a month (War Machine) for it.
-Second shipment with no tracking number, asked for tracking number and was told "FedEx was slow" (?)
-I was told one of my war machines could not be delivered because it was "not eligible" yet.
-Zencloud payouts have been delayed by 3-4 days at times.
-Withdrawal was not working for 2 days (finally resolved).
-Charged a maintenance fee for a free hashlet that exceeded the payout
-Double maintenance fee errors that happened twice.
-Support tickets can take 5-7 days to get addressed, 2-3 days for an answer.

If you're thinking about doing business with GAW, you should think again and just avoid them. It's simply not work the trouble of dealing with them.

1. Mistakes happen, I'm sure you'll get what you wanted, in the meantime enjoy the miner you received.
2. You already wrote that in another thread. Are you going to spam the same post in every thread that mentions GAW?

cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 04:10:34 PM

1. Mistakes happen, I'm sure you'll get what you wanted, in the meantime enjoy the miner you received.
2. You already wrote that in another thread. Are you going to spam the same post in every thread that mentions GAW?

Alright, point taken... I'll admit i'm not sure what my mission is in replying to the gaw posts. I think it stirs up my frustrations again when I see one...  I have had replies from Josh and Amber from GAW, so if anything, it's put a spotlight on my issues. I certainly don't want to troll here in the forums, so I'll take a break from the gaw threads (obviously after this one) and give them a chance to work my tickets.

I would say I could be putting my energy into something more constructive.   Smiley
P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 01:51:12 AM

If you go with gawminer, I suggest you to go with the hashlets and not the hardware, its faster and I think more profitable at the moment.

Click on the lick in my signature and go to the hashlet tab, hashlet comparison, youll have all the possible definitions for the type of miner you are.

Genesis is the new one, 10 USD for 10GH, they have 5 for litecoins, I suggest you the Zen one cause if the most profitable pool, and you have the prime hashlet. The prime is that you wont ever have to pay for a better technology cause it will do it by itself for you.

dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:21:11 AM

I have also received negative payout for one of the hashlets. I think I got a free hashlet and am being hit by maintenance fee now. I own a blackwidow since 20 days with free 1 month hosting. The first day the hashlet kicked in I got negative earning I believe that is just because the hashlet came on late and didnt mine enough and the fee is programmed for 24hr thats just my theory as after the first day I havent had a negative maintenance fee. I have been debating on the hashlet ghs hashlets and how cex is operating they claim to charge $0.18 per ghs per day which is just alot.
de_ixie

Activity: 206

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:35:53 AM

Have them hosted a couple of units since the beginning of August - smooth so far, easy well designed frontend, regular payouts & updates, nice community.

Still, no proof of actually mining - only risk what you can loose

European Bitcoin Exchange - Bitcoin handeln im deutschen Rechtsraum. Fair und reibungslos:
www.bitcoin.de (Aff. Link - Thank you!)
EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:13:08 PM

I have also received negative payout for one of the hashlets. I think I got a free hashlet and am being hit by maintenance fee now. I own a blackwidow since 20 days with free 1 month hosting. The first day the hashlet kicked in I got negative earning I believe that is just because the hashlet came on late and didnt mine enough and the fee is programmed for 24hr thats just my theory as after the first day I havent had a negative maintenance fee. I have been debating on the hashlet ghs hashlets and how cex is operating they claim to charge $0.18 per ghs per day which is just alot.

As far as I know the negative maintenance fee is a bug. Just let them know and they'll sort it out.

Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:40:45 PM

I'm a sceptical guy but I've been really happy with GAW so far. The GUI and excellent and the payouts have been better than expected. I'll be sceptical until I hit ROI, but as people have already I'm thinking it's all gravy!

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 08:44:48 PM

The evilPanda said it all.

Morguk, you have the same excitement that I have Smiley

eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:43:56 AM

i ordered a few hashlets just now from GAW (it's 8:40pm, and they are closed)...i did something funky on my order, GAW customer service still managed to take care of me.  finally a company that cares and understand the importance of time.  Thanks GAW

I have piled away a few hashlets just in case these take off in price like the PRIMES. 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:14:40 AM

i ordered a few hashlets just now from GAW (it's 8:40pm, and they are closed)...i did something funky on my order, GAW customer service still managed to take care of me.  finally a company that cares and understand the importance of time.  Thanks GAW

I have piled away a few hashlets just in case these take off in price like the PRIMES. 

I picked up a few too yesterday. But they havent responded to my ticket yet. I tried paying from cex to gaw and they use gocoin. In the transaction I was missing 0.0001 but the problem is that with cex I can only pay 0.01 so to save the other 0.08 I paid that I dont know where the rest of my btc is I emailed both gaw and gocoin. Hopefully the matter will be resolved soon.
eoakland

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:14:41 AM

I picked up a few too yesterday. But they havent responded to my ticket yet. I tried paying from cex to gaw and they use gocoin. In the transaction I was missing 0.0001 but the problem is that with cex I can only pay 0.01 so to save the other 0.08 I paid that I dont know where the rest of my btc is I emailed both gaw and gocoin. Hopefully the matter will be resolved soon.

call them, that's what i did, and i also submitted a ticket. 

Primes are $50 now, i missed that boat.  i doubt Genesis goes up much if at all, just glad to be making the transition from home to cloud.  PGE kills me

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 05:38:58 AM

Like everything else, price always go up and thats why we need to be in the boat as soon as possible.

dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:43:01 AM

what is the hashlet prime and why is it so exp?
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 05:44:13 AM

Hi dmz21. Its because that when you invest in the prime one, if new techlogy better for mining than sha256 is developped, your prime hashlet will be automatically up to date to it without having to buy more hardware or other hashlet.

dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:49:56 AM

Hi dmz21. Its because that when you invest in the prime one, if new techlogy better for mining than sha256 is developped, your prime hashlet will be automatically up to date to it without having to buy more hardware or other hashlet.
so basically the prime can mine sha256 also? but 1mhs for 50 bucks in terms of sha256 is just too much. I guess its its fine for mining scrypt but if it can really mine anything then it should be mining x11 coins or nscrypt instead of scrypt.
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:49:11 AM

Like everything else, price always go up and thats why we need to be in the boat as soon as possible.

Um, no. You couldn't be more wrong. The value of cloudmining always goes down due to difficulty adjustments. Prices may go up temporarily but the trend is always, ultimately downward.
leozzo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:18:36 AM

Yes but in the last month scrypt diff is not increased.

Sep 08 2014    28,124    1.17%    805,267 MH/s
Sep 05 2014    27,799    2.87%    795,979 MH/s
Sep 01 2014    27,024    -3.74%    773,787 MH/s
Aug 29 2014    28,073    -1.40%    803,825 MH/s
Aug 25 2014    28,472    1.21%    815,234 MH/s
Aug 22 2014    28,131    0.13%    805,473 MH/s
Aug 18 2014    28,094    -4.08%    804,414 MH/s
Aug 15 2014    29,290    4.73%    838,674 MH/s
Aug 11 2014    27,968    4.27%    800,815 MH/s

Nice!
leozzo

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:27:19 AM

Yes use other service for more profitability and less risks
bitgeek

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:26:19 AM

What risks are you talking about? GAW accepts credit card payments and the prices are one of the lowest on the market, so where's the risk?

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Morguk

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:23:40 AM

What risks are you talking about? GAW accepts credit card payments and the prices are one of the lowest on the market, so where's the risk?

This!

People have already hit ROI. Risk is pretty minimal, just do your calculations.

P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 05:15:08 PM

No, Prime is less risk cause when they will do something better than sha256, it will automatically upgraded, thats the advantages of prime.

GAW_Amber

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:41:42 PM

Hi!

Please send me your ticket number and I will be happy to get it squared away for you!

Sincerely
Amber
amber@gawminers.com or join our community on https://hashtalk.org/

I hope you are having a fantastic day!!  Grin
GAW_Amber

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:43:14 PM

Hello! I would love to take a look at your ticket, can you please send me the number Smiley

I am confident we will get you squared away quickly!

Thanks
Amber Smiley
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 07:48:02 PM

LIke I said and like Amber is showing, We have a great service at Gawminer Wink

eoakland

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:59:16 PM

Hello! I would love to take a look at your ticket, can you please send me the number Smiley

I am confident we will get you squared away quickly!

Thanks
Amber Smiley

got to give it to GAW, customer service is on point.  there's no BFL'ing anyone at GAW.  

does anyone know why NiceHash pool got removed from GAW ?  that was the pool that paid the most.   i read something about Bots and price manipulation...anyone know what's the deal ?  thanks

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 10:18:48 PM

Scrypt Average Payouts

Name   Average Payout
ZenPool   0.00064220 BTC
NiceHash   0.00052660 BTC
Multipool.us   0.00047287 BTC
CleverMining   0.00046500 BTC
TradeMyBit   0.00036000 BTC
WafflePool   0.00034020 BTC

BTC Average Payouts

Name   Average Payout
BTC Guild   0.00001834 BTC
GHASH.IO   0.00001716 BTC
Multipool.us SHA256   0.00001385 BTC

You are right eoakland, They removed for today the nicehash in btc average payout and it was giving ; 0.00002230 BTC and yes it was the most profitable.

Ill check this out personnally, just remember that it can change in the next hour, and in the next 24h too. If it was the better pool, there are no reasons to let it out like this.

Probably a maintenance, but if the case is not fixed, ill call directly my marketing manager and tell you right after the situation.

Hazir
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:55:32 PM

This!

People have already hit ROI. Risk is pretty minimal, just do your calculations.

+1 I can honestly recomend GAW, no problems so far.

Same here. GAW services are so far is stable and secure, ROI is there albeit not great but constant and payment is being delivered with no problems.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 11:49:18 PM

I have your answer, found on hashtalk.

ZenClouders,

UPDATE: For further clarity, as most of you know, due to the potential of market price manipulation on the Nicehash SHA256 pool it has been removed as an option on ZenCloud to protect the integrity of the payout system.

We understand this has caused some frustration and we are working quickly on a solution that will benefit our customers. @GAW_CEO has already reaffirmed his commitment to standing by all of you, and many will agree he always makes good on statements like this.

As this thread has run its course, I'll be locking it as it still has archival value.

Any further questions or concerns can be submitted via ticket at this address; https://gawminers.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/new

eoakland

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:51:49 PM

Scrypt Average Payouts

Name   Average Payout
ZenPool   0.00064220 BTC
NiceHash   0.00052660 BTC
Multipool.us   0.00047287 BTC
CleverMining   0.00046500 BTC
TradeMyBit   0.00036000 BTC
WafflePool   0.00034020 BTC

BTC Average Payouts

Name   Average Payout
BTC Guild   0.00001834 BTC
GHASH.IO   0.00001716 BTC
Multipool.us SHA256   0.00001385 BTC

You are right eoakland, They removed for today the nicehash in btc average payout and it was giving ; 0.00002230 BTC and yes it was the most profitable.

Ill check this out personnally, just remember that it can change in the next hour, and in the next 24h too. If it was the better pool, there are no reasons to let it out like this.

Probably a maintenance, but if the case is not fixed, ill call directly my marketing manager and tell you right after the situation.

Thank you, much appreciated. yep, it was by far the most profitable of the  sha/genesis pools.  kinda sucks, i purchased all my Genesis because this pool was there, the payout was .00003-something, next closest is almost half that in reward.  i wonder if it is gone for good ?  And if so will they will offer some sort of discount/compensation/extra gh/s or some scrypts to all that bought Genesis and were hashing that pool.  that would be like a ZenPool hashlet being demoted to a Multipool hashlet. 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 11:55:12 PM

I understand your point still we have the same objectives.

What I would suggest is to open a ticket and ask them if there would be anyway to move your actual hashlet to another more profitable pool.

Maybe it will happen again too in few days, what I would do is to wait 24h, then if the multihash pool has not comeback, to open the ticket and to ask to switch what we have invest into another one. Anything is discutable, youll lose nothing to try and get everything to do it.

P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 11:59:17 PM

In the meantime, they said they will find a solution... we will see.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/5145/nicehash-sha256

desertfox470

Activity: 542

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:20:18 AM

Although I can't see them being a ponzi their way of making coins just by keeping them in their pool seems really fishey. I also haven't seen the physical hardware they use to mine either.
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 02:31:22 AM

Maybe you can ask them...Anyway sure its a new company and when money is in the subject, everybody want to be sure...Dont make decision for now and what, youll see in few days if you can trust them, if ur still not sure, maybe you should find  another solution, we need to listen what we feel and even if something is working for someone will not necessrlywork for another.

You'll see Smiley

eoakland

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:17:48 PM

good morning all, any updates on news from GAW and what they may do to help offset losses (loss of best pool)  for Genesis Hashlet ? 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
eoakland

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:21:09 PM

Was thinking maybe GAW can introduce more Sha Hashlets, maybe Solo Sha ?  They then can convert the OG Genesis Hashlet into a Genesis Prime, giving the users some equity/and ROI ?  seems logical in my opinion...any thoughts ? 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 04:53:21 PM

They included genesis hashlet not even one week ago, it would be a good probability that insert some more in the future.

For now, no news of nicehash, btc guild got a higher hashpool rate for today...lets wait some more.

dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:27:25 AM

They included genesis hashlet not even one week ago, it would be a good probability that insert some more in the future.

For now, no news of nicehash, btc guild got a higher hashpool rate for today...lets wait some more.
they stopped hashing at nicehash
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 04:03:16 PM

I suggest you Zenpool, I have genesis hashlet, since they removed nicehash in the available pool, I suggest you zenpool with zenhashlet.

I deposited 80, and have about 1.00 US each day, ROI = 80 days.

dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:58:09 AM

Hi!

Please send me your ticket number and I will be happy to get it squared away for you!

Sincerely
Amber

Amber thanks for the help. Nice to see you guys keeping tab on forums also. My ticket was answered and William was able to get me a $5 giftcard for a refund. Quite happy as I was thinking of picking up a hashlet. I did that purchase too just today but still no activation code Smiley
Tbonekilla

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:53:21 PM

I won't be doing business with Gawminers anymore either. Took a month to ship a Blackwidow. They lied about it. Created fictitious Fedex tracking numbers. Also stated that Fedex takes 48 hours to update their tracking results. Total BS and that was by yours truly, Amber. It wasn't until I called and spoke to a different person I got the truth. They didn't have it and were expecting the skid the next week. When the miner arrived it didn't have the zencontroller that it was supposed to. I emailed Amber a couple more times with no response. I finally threatened a charge back and I magically get an email saying a zencontroller is getting overnighted to me. Buyer beware.
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 11:49:41 PM

sorry to hear that Tbonekilla...I assume everyone can make some mistakes, you should ask them a refund for all the time you lose waiting.

Great DMZ, if you have any question on how to use the dashboard or whatever with the hashlet, ask me.

dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:10:12 AM

sorry to hear that Tbonekilla...I assume everyone can make some mistakes, you should ask them a refund for all the time you lose waiting.

Great DMZ, if you have any question on how to use the dashboard or whatever with the hashlet, ask me.

Well facing a few problems first of all no hashpoints are being rewarded. I also read about the boost where can I get detail on boosting the hashlet for a short period of time.
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 05:08:54 PM

The hashpoint are rewarded when you leave nice comments on hashtalk.org

For now, only the prime hashlet you can boost.

dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:50:59 PM

Are you sure I thought leaving btc balance gets you hash points as I was getting them on my other account
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 06:52:27 PM

100% sure mate.

I not only suggest you to subscribe to hashtalk for the HashPoint, but to be in touch with the latest news of gawminer, like recents announcements, get some talk with the founders etc.

23th october there will be something big with the hashlet prime.

themikego

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:17:11 PM

Are you sure I thought leaving btc balance gets you hash points as I was getting them on my other account

You can earn hash points both ways, being helpful on their website also gives you the hash points. They're both incentives to help you help them.
dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:00:50 AM

100% sure mate.

I not only suggest you to subscribe to hashtalk for the HashPoint, but to be in touch with the latest news of gawminer, like recents announcements, get some talk with the founders etc.

23th october there will be something big with the hashlet prime.

I dont own hashlet primes they are just too expensive. I own a blackwidow a few sha hashlets and a few multipool hashlets. But now thinking of picking one up on autotrade
BTCish

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:43:06 AM

so are they really scamers ?

dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:56:58 AM

how?
GAW_Amber

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:36:39 PM

I won't be doing business with Gawminers anymore either. Took a month to ship a Blackwidow. They lied about it. Created fictitious Fedex tracking numbers. Also stated that Fedex takes 48 hours to update their tracking results. Total BS and that was by yours truly, Amber. It wasn't until I called and spoke to a different person I got the truth. They didn't have it and were expecting the skid the next week. When the miner arrived it didn't have the zencontroller that it was supposed to. I emailed Amber a couple more times with no response. I finally threatened a charge back and I magically get an email saying a zencontroller is getting overnighted to me. Buyer beware.

I am extremely sorry for the delay in your shipment. I have sent you a private message so that I can get your contact information. I respect your decision, however, I would like to set things right before we part ways.

I appreciate your time.
Sincerely,
Amber
GAW_Amber

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:45:44 PM

Hi!

Sincerely
Amber

Amber thanks for the help. Nice to see you guys keeping tab on forums also. My ticket was answered and William was able to get me a $5 giftcard for a refund. Quite happy as I was thinking of picking up a hashlet. I did that purchase too just today but still no activation code Smiley

That is great to hear. The activation codes are sent out pretty quickly but at times they can take longer. If you ever have any questions you can email me and I can see what the hold up is Smiley
AirFlame

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:37:01 AM

so are they really scamers ?

No they are not. And there is no proof they are. All the anti gav threads on forum are made by the same that use more than one account to post on forums.
dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:57:35 PM

There are about 10 threads on here that prove them to be a fraud, just use the search function.
He forgot to add that most of these threads were made by him under different names Cheesy

lol
AirFlame

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:17:43 PM

Yep thats why he is so quiet Smiley Ask him to show You the proof. He always change topics when someone ask Smiley
Morguk

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:05:54 PM

Loving my hashlets, heading to ROI fast!

dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:10:06 AM

After starting this thread I realized there are many people into cloud hashing. Here is another site
https://hashprofit.com/en/?hp=46121 they are giving away 200khs for free for 7 days of x11, x17 etc hashpower. There is nothing to lose here so give it a try guys. I have purchased 13khash ontop of that 200 so will update you on payouts.
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 02:50:55 PM

If there is some people that have still difficulty with GAWminers, pm me.

eoakland

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:46:33 PM

i could have sworn there was a topic that said "remove GAW" and the thread contained a bunch of allegations and claims of wrong doing--am i wrong ?  i didn't get a chance to finish reading it.  anyone have the link ? thanks

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 04:56:33 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 05:10:28 PM by P4ndoraBox7

Not sure it was a topic, maybe just a post. I think it was someone that his order of mining hardware, not the hashlets, was retarded.

eoakland

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:19:54 PM

Not sure it was a topic, maybe just a post. I think it was someone that his order of mining hardware, not the hashlets, was retarded.

makes sense.  from what i was able to read, it was pretty much hearsay.  made for interesting rumor/gossip reading though

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:08:50 AM

I have been on gaw for over a month my hardware is still profitable. I have had the blackwidow running with them for over a month they still have great pools to payout. Yes the profits took a downfall. I just wish there were payout options in ltc. I also own some hashlets so I am good to go there. I might pick up more zenhashlets soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: