Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gawminers  (Read 5454 times)
dmz241 (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:27:22 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 01:29:22 AM by ckolivas

Now offers [MOD EDIT: Referral link removed] 10ghs hashlets with $0.02 per 10ghs per day of sha256 mining power with 0% pool fee. Is that really worth it? I have a black-widow running with them and I am quite happy with that so far but not sure if this has a payback period.

Also if you are planning to buy these please use my referral link. One question I do have is that alot of these pools mentioned on there are merge mining pools do we still get all the other coins or will we only get btc? and if only btc what happens to the merged mined coins like nmc etc?
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:42:35 PM

Avoid them like a plague, they're running a huge ponzi scheme and they can be busted at any time!

Get lost troll. All your posts are the same.
Check out the thread below to know more about this sockpuppet Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760175.msg8691918#msg8691918

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
bitgeek

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:57:09 PM

Avoid them like a plague, they're running a huge ponzi scheme and they can be busted at any time!

People are paid to defend GAW miners and to hide their scams..
Google it and be safe!
I'm not a competitor, I'm a customer that lost $15,000 from purchasing miners from them and they banned and removed my accounts whenever I provided proof of them being a ponzi scheme. I was told to not release the information by the investigators.
Believe what you want, truth is people are playing puppets for GAW, either google it or search the forums.
I'm tired of bitgeek and him defending these scammers.

I'm asking again: Show proof of purchasing the miner for $15k - order number, client number, transaction screenshots. I know you don't have any of these things, just your sockpuppet accounts and imagination.
Maybe you want to tell us one of your stories about your FBI friends and a lawsuit that nobody but you heard of?

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
bitgeek

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:02:24 PM

Google it and be safe!
I'm not a competitor, I'm a customer that lost $15,000 from purchasing miners from them and they banned and removed my accounts whenever I provided proof of them being a ponzi scheme. I was told to not release the information by the investigators.
Believe what you want, truth is people are playing puppets for GAW, either google it or search the forums.

I'm asking again: Show proof of purchasing the miner for $15k - order number, client number, transaction screenshots. I know you don't have any of these things, just your sockpuppet accounts and imagination.
Maybe you want to tell us one of your stories about your FBI friends and a lawsuit that nobody but you heard of?

Sure, when I get home from work I will show you all my order details and post all the conversations with gawminers.
Can't wait.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Bogleg

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:43:40 PM

Google it and be safe!

What investigator? State and federal investigator?

Is the government working for the company?
dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:51:16 AM

I dont know what his problem is I picked up a black widow there with free 1 month hosting about 1 month ago so far I am quite happy lets see what happens after the first month. They also gave me a free hashlet 1mhs which is pretty cool.
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:02:29 AM

Their black widows most likely didn't/won't ROI due to the difficulty increase if you purchased it early on. As for the hashlets they run pretty well, I even ended up getting a free hashlet for having a zenminer account already. If you mine the scrypt coins you get still paid in BTC (to answer the previous post).

So far the hashlets are pretty good, a little over 25% ROI so far just after about 2 weeks (I bought at the $15.99 price though), which will be a lot tougher at the $39.99 level, but maybe they will do something cool with their hashlet primes later on.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:29:43 AM

Their black widows most likely didn't/won't ROI due to the difficulty increase if you purchased it early on. As for the hashlets they run pretty well, I even ended up getting a free hashlet for having a zenminer account already. If you mine the scrypt coins you get still paid in BTC (to answer the previous post).

So far the hashlets are pretty good, a little over 25% ROI so far just after about 2 weeks (I bought at the $15.99 price though), which will be a lot tougher at the $39.99 level, but maybe they will do something cool with their hashlet primes later on.

Yeh picked up the black widow at 215 bucks I believe now have about 52 bucks. I guess the ROI will come due to the free hashlet Wink lets see. I was thinking of picking up the sha hashlets but not sure how they work. When I mine with them at merge mining pools what happens? do I get all coins or are they converted to btc and paid out? They dont answer their tickets very promptly from what I have seen.
btcpokerface

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:49:53 PM

Yeh picked up the black widow at 215 bucks I believe now have about 52 bucks. I guess the ROI will come due to the free hashlet Wink lets see. I was thinking of picking up the sha hashlets but not sure how they work. When I mine with them at merge mining pools what happens? do I get all coins or are they converted to btc and paid out? They dont answer their tickets very promptly from what I have seen.

The costumer support of gawminers is a bit slow but once they take your issue into consideration their help is really precious and professional.

♬-♬-♬-♬ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Earn up to 0.05 btc/week by posting in the LTB forum!!! ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ♬-♬-♬-♬ --------->
<--------- LTB coin now traded on Poloniex!!!
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:06:45 AM

You only get the payouts in Bitcoins, you don't end up with a bunch of random alt coins.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:25:21 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 05:35:26 AM by dmz241

Thanks now the only question is should I switch from cex to the hashlet or not... I have around 40ghs in cloud mining and if I switch to hashlets I will have around 70ghs dont know if its a good idea or not. My other option is to send everything to cryptocointrade they charge 7% to 10% on total earnings but you get all the coins. As I want to hold onto nmc for a bit.
bitgeek

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:45:58 PM

Thanks now the only question is should I switch from cex to the hashlet or not... I have around 40ghs in cloud mining and if I switch to hashlets I will have around 70ghs dont know if its a good idea or not. My other option is to send everything to cryptocointrade they charge 7% to 10% on total earnings but you get all the coins. As I want to hold onto nmc for a bit.

You should just calculate the profits. CEX is less profitable than hashlet, so for me it would be a no brainer.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 01:21:22 PM

So, my experience with GAW so far has not been positive, I've posted some of my trials and tribulations in the service and scam thread.  In short, here's what I've been dealing with:

-Shipped the wrong product after waiting a month (War Machine) for it.
-Second shipment with no tracking number, asked for tracking number and was told "FedEx was slow" (?)
-I was told one of my war machines could not be delivered because it was "not eligible" yet.
-Zencloud payouts have been delayed by 3-4 days at times.
-Withdrawal was not working for 2 days (finally resolved).
-Charged a maintenance fee for a free hashlet that exceeded the payout
-Double maintenance fee errors that happened twice.
-Support tickets can take 5-7 days to get addressed, 2-3 days for an answer.

If you're thinking about doing business with GAW, you should think again and just avoid them. It's simply not work the trouble of dealing with them.

generalt
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:30:07 PM

I had bad experiences with GAW as well.  Obviously not everybody has a bad experience otherwise they would be out of business.  My latest is that they decided to take away my free GAW appreciation blizzard and free hashlet.  I guess they didn't appreciate me all that much at all.  I tried contacting them through their freshdesk helpdesk and the ticket has been untouched for over 4 days now.

BTC: 1GENERALrtBAjEv2Ps5cmEW1FADnXh1bCZ
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:47:29 PM

So, my experience with GAW so far has not been positive, I've posted some of my trials and tribulations in the service and scam thread.  In short, here's what I've been dealing with:

-Shipped the wrong product after waiting a month (War Machine) for it.
-Second shipment with no tracking number, asked for tracking number and was told "FedEx was slow" (?)
-I was told one of my war machines could not be delivered because it was "not eligible" yet.
-Zencloud payouts have been delayed by 3-4 days at times.
-Withdrawal was not working for 2 days (finally resolved).
-Charged a maintenance fee for a free hashlet that exceeded the payout
-Double maintenance fee errors that happened twice.
-Support tickets can take 5-7 days to get addressed, 2-3 days for an answer.

If you're thinking about doing business with GAW, you should think again and just avoid them. It's simply not work the trouble of dealing with them.

1. Mistakes happen, I'm sure you'll get what you wanted, in the meantime enjoy the miner you received.
2. You already wrote that in another thread. Are you going to spam the same post in every thread that mentions GAW?

cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 04:10:34 PM

1. Mistakes happen, I'm sure you'll get what you wanted, in the meantime enjoy the miner you received.
2. You already wrote that in another thread. Are you going to spam the same post in every thread that mentions GAW?

Alright, point taken... I'll admit i'm not sure what my mission is in replying to the gaw posts. I think it stirs up my frustrations again when I see one...  I have had replies from Josh and Amber from GAW, so if anything, it's put a spotlight on my issues. I certainly don't want to troll here in the forums, so I'll take a break from the gaw threads (obviously after this one) and give them a chance to work my tickets.

I would say I could be putting my energy into something more constructive.   Smiley
P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 01:51:12 AM

If you go with gawminer, I suggest you to go with the hashlets and not the hardware, its faster and I think more profitable at the moment.

Click on the lick in my signature and go to the hashlet tab, hashlet comparison, youll have all the possible definitions for the type of miner you are.

Genesis is the new one, 10 USD for 10GH, they have 5 for litecoins, I suggest you the Zen one cause if the most profitable pool, and you have the prime hashlet. The prime is that you wont ever have to pay for a better technology cause it will do it by itself for you.

dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:21:11 AM

I have also received negative payout for one of the hashlets. I think I got a free hashlet and am being hit by maintenance fee now. I own a blackwidow since 20 days with free 1 month hosting. The first day the hashlet kicked in I got negative earning I believe that is just because the hashlet came on late and didnt mine enough and the fee is programmed for 24hr thats just my theory as after the first day I havent had a negative maintenance fee. I have been debating on the hashlet ghs hashlets and how cex is operating they claim to charge $0.18 per ghs per day which is just alot.
de_ixie

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:35:53 AM

Have them hosted a couple of units since the beginning of August - smooth so far, easy well designed frontend, regular payouts & updates, nice community.

Still, no proof of actually mining - only risk what you can loose

European Bitcoin Exchange - Bitcoin handeln im deutschen Rechtsraum. Fair und reibungslos:
www.bitcoin.de (Aff. Link - Thank you!)
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:13:08 PM

I have also received negative payout for one of the hashlets. I think I got a free hashlet and am being hit by maintenance fee now. I own a blackwidow since 20 days with free 1 month hosting. The first day the hashlet kicked in I got negative earning I believe that is just because the hashlet came on late and didnt mine enough and the fee is programmed for 24hr thats just my theory as after the first day I havent had a negative maintenance fee. I have been debating on the hashlet ghs hashlets and how cex is operating they claim to charge $0.18 per ghs per day which is just alot.

As far as I know the negative maintenance fee is a bug. Just let them know and they'll sort it out.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: