Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Selling some Full Member accounts from my friends.  (Read 1507 times)
SellAccountt (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:30:10 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 12:06:35 PM by SellAccountt

Hi,i have some Full member accounts to sell.All those accounts are belongs to my friends.They just don't pay attention to Bitcoin and find some other interest thing so they decide to sell their accounts.

Date Registered:   2013

Activity:           120--180

Position:           Full Member

Member(Activity 100+)

Price:               0.07 BTC per Full Member account

0.03 BTC per Member account

Announcement :  I'm not sockpuppets.All those accounts are belongs to my friends.They are clean and safe.If you buy my

accounts with any problem i will return your money back

F&A
Why you create a newbie account to post your information?

I just want some privacy

Do you have any escorws?

I don't have any escorws but if you don't trust me then you can find one and i will give the fee.

PM me if you want one.

If you don't trust me then you can find an escrow,the escrow fee is on me.

Is It allowed to buy bitcointalk forum accounts?

Yes, according to this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303414.msg3269475#msg3269475
FFrost

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:36:14 AM

Seems cheap for the accounts. Why so?
SellAccountt (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:09:01 AM

Seems cheap for the accounts. Why so?
Coz my friends want to make a quick sell.
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:30:10 AM

Is ok for forum TOS selling accounts?

Scammers can easily buy and try to scam ppl in this way?
SellAccountt (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:45:21 AM

Is ok for forum TOS selling accounts?

Scammers can easily buy and try to scam ppl in this way?
As i said.If you don't trust me you can find an escrow.The escrow fee is on me.

Yes, according to this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303414.msg3269475#msg3269475
SellSellSell

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:56:22 AM

I think OP might struggle to sell now more than in a few months even at that price since there are no current sig campaigns except cryptcominer which is the most obvious ponzi and very unsustainable!

Better to hold in my opinion!
SellAccountt (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:39:09 AM

I will go for a walk and let me know what you need.
When i'm back i will answer all questions.
ACCTbuyer

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:59:34 AM

I'm still buying all accounts. PM'd but if anyone else has, please provide a full inventory of all the accounts you have with reg date and activity and most popular sub-forum from post statistics.

SellAccountt (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:59:54 PM

I'm still buying all accounts. PM'd but if anyone else has, please provide a full inventory of all the accounts you have with reg date and activity and most popular sub-forum from post statistics.

Have PMed you,pls check your mailbox.
SellAccountt (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:07:35 PM

I will online for next 3 hours.If you want my accounts or you have questions,just post them or PM me.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:24:24 PM

BEWARE these "friend accounts" for sale may just be hacked accounts (hence why he wants to get rid of them quickly for a low price) Trade with caution.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:24:57 PM

Hi,i have some Full member accounts to sell.All those accounts are belongs to my friends.They just don't pay attention to Bitcoin and find some other interest thing so they decide to sell their accounts.

Date Registered:   2013

Activity:           120--180

Position:           Full Member

Member(Activity 100+)

Price:               0.07 BTC per Full Member account

0.03 BTC per Member account

Announcement :  I'm not sockpuppets.All those accounts are belongs to my friends.They are clean and safe.If you buy my

accounts with any problem i will return your money back

F&A
Why you create a newbie account to post your information?

I just want some privacy

Do you have any escorws?

I don't have any escorws but if you don't trust me then you can find one and i will give the fee.

PM me if you want one.

If you don't trust me then you can find an escrow,the escrow fee is on me.

Quoting for reference.
SellAccountt (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:37:06 PM

BEWARE these "friend accounts" for sale may just be hacked accounts (hence why he wants to get rid of them quickly for a low price) Trade with caution.
I can ensure those accounts was not hacked accounts.As what i said if you don't trust me then you can find an escrow.If you have any problem with my accounts the escrow will return your money and the escrow fee is on me. Smiley
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:39:25 PM

I can ensure those accounts was not hacked accounts.As what i said if you don't trust me then you can find an escrow.If you have any problem with my accounts the escrow will return your money and the escrow fee is on me. Smiley

Easily said. Even with escrow a hacked account can be recovered by the original owner.
SellAccountt (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:51:22 PM

Easily said. Even with escrow a hacked account can be recovered by the original owner.
i will be happy if you give me some advice to make me prove those accounts are clean and safe Smiley
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:02:23 PM

i will be happy if you give me some advice to make me prove those accounts are clean and safe Smiley

I dont need the advice, buyers of these accounts do! So tell them when they ask for it!
SellAccountt (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:06:23 PM

I dont need the advice, buyers of these accounts do! So tell them when they ask for it!
Copy that!Thanks for your warm suggestion Smiley
Candystripes

Activity: 294

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:15:27 PM

I'll take a Member for 0.025, let me know. As long as you are willing to go first.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
SellAccountt (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:26:38 PM

I'll take a Member for 0.025, let me know. As long as you are willing to go first.
It's always buyers to go first and relax i won't run away for 0.025 BTC. Smiley you can buy 84 activity member accounts with 0.025 BTC.
Candystripes

Activity: 294

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:27:22 PM

It's always buyers to go first and relax i won't run away for 0.025 BTC. Smiley you can buy 84 activity member accounts with 0.025 BTC.

No I want it to be 100+ activity

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: