Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:51:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcoin Mixer and domain 'SharedSend.net'  (Read 641 times)
shared-send (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 10:36:19 AM

I am the owner and creator of SharedSend - https://sharedsend.net, the service is now processing 10-70 BTC daily with a 1-1.2% fee. I started a promotion recently with 0.2% until Octobers 1st but you can close that if you want.

When the service is sold, all previous transaction data will be deleted but the mixer will be completely functional.
The site is made in wordpress and the mixer is semi-automatic, you will have to approve every transaction (pretty simple to use).
Transaction data is deleted automatically 24 hours after transactions are completed.

I don't have the time to manage the service, it would be a waste just to close it.

For more details just PM me...

The service currently makes 5-10BTC / month.
The thing is you have to at least have one partner who can help you approve transactions or customers will stop using the service if you complete their transactions too late (3-6 hours guaranteed).

Domain is registered with namecheap, I can provide any proof necessary to prove I own the service.

Price: 5BTC FIXED
We can do escrow

ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:37:59 PM

Hrm...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: