Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:38:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is NEM is not in Supernet???????? why do this to us :( :(  (Read 1119 times)
SuperDuperProfit (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:36:46 AM

my favourite coin NEMI've read a lot about it for months here I was very excited also when utopiafuture got all people together to make this epic movement but I feel now we are gradually approaching the end of nem's history I mean it seems like it wasn't included in the supernet and I'm real angry why is this who fucked this up with James he should have must include it. the supernet from my understandings is the only thing that make crypto valuable I mean if a coin isnt in the super net then it is a fail or have I got this wrong I mean if it's not in the net then it's not backed by something? so either way will the NEM people now invest in bitcoindark or is it too late because price is too high but I think it's actually not because if you sell nemstake you still have like 25000 nxt you can buy sueprnet token with that and profit if later nem is included in supernet you can buy back in and your a millionaire or is my thinking bad here I think this is how we be doing it or not and what do you think will you be a crypto millionaire when crypto hit $100 trillions thanks for replying all have a awesome super net satur day!!!!!!!

Donovan
Jerrietg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:52:04 AM

need MEN's dev contact Jl777  i think
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:12:49 AM

This is just typical of the mindset of the cryptocurrency community. NEM was supposed to be future, but now Supernet is, so for NEM to have a future is must be part of Supernet which is the future.

Until we have the Supernet Supernet, which unifies all the different forms of Supernets together. It's just one big endless circle-jerk of hype. Putting a box in a box in a box.

What average person is going to understand any of this? I mean, I'm into cryptocurrency, and I can barely keep up.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:29:16 PM

This is just typical of the mindset of the cryptocurrency community.

Not really, this is just one troll. There has been a lot of them trying to pump this thing.

Use the report to mod button liberally.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:39:07 PM

This is just typical of the mindset of the cryptocurrency community.

Not really, this is just one troll. There has been a lot of them trying to pump this thing.

Use the report to mod button liberally.

I was speaking in more general terms. It's like..every currency now has to be part of a bigger network. It's the next craze. It just makes cryptocurrency more convoluted.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:08:42 PM

If you actually talk to anyone in the NEM community you would know why we are not in the SuperNet at this time and why it does not really matter.

James apparently very much wanted NEM to be part of the network, but had some demands for the development that the devs said simply could not be met in time. NEM is focusing on developing a solid cryptocurrency and is not about to rush anything out the door for a network that is barely even launched.

NEM is just now barely about to go into beta. The actual NEM coins have not even been distributed to stakeholders yet (this is planned to happen sometime mid-October but still not 100% set in stone). So again, the NEM devs are not going to push something out prematurely just to be a part of this network which may or may not even exist in a few months. NEM is attempting to be something for the long-term, and we are not focused on short-term pump and dumps. (Not saying that is what SuperNet is, but if NEM were to submit to the hype train that's probably what it would end up being, if not simply becoming a failure outright.)

Why would the devs waste nearly a year of hard work to create this amazing new cryptocurrency simply to rush it at the very last moment to be included in the next random cryptocurrency hype bubble? It doesn't make sense, and anyway if the SuperNet is still around in a few months NEM will very likely be included in it at that time.

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:39:36 PM

This thread is completely frigging pointless.

NEM has not launched yet, in case anyone missed that little point, so it cannot be included in SuperNET at this moment.
Any other speculation is complete bollocks.

It's like whining about Ethereum not being included.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 05:41:42 PM

It's like whining about Ethereum not being included.

Wow...at first, I said "Really??" but them I remembered where I was. Roll Eyes

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:30:19 AM

This thread is completely frigging pointless.

You do realize its a troll who started this thread? I reported him yesterday and it has been accepted so seems like the mods agree about this.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: