Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet Marketing Coin $IMC$ IMSend|Stealth|Chat|Value Backed By 165+ Websites  (Read 3860 times)
IMCDev (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:36:36 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 12:45:47 PM by IMCDev

Welcome to InternetMarketing Coin [IMC] - An Innovative Coin. Already Backed To 100 IMC = 1 USD Value By 165+ Real Services!

WELCOME TO THE IMCOIN COMMUNITY

Follow us on Twitter

The thread is being updated. Please wait

Internet Marketing Coin (IMC) is a currency meant for the internet marketing industry which is focused on continually developing products and services for all kinds of users to advance the crypto currencies forward. The purpose of Internet Marketing coin is to facilitate the migration of the multi billion dollar internet marketing industry towards crypto currencies.

The internet marketing world is burdened with problems created by credit card risks, paypal limitations and shut down of companies such as Liberty Reserve among other risks with conventional currencies. We've personally faced problems with the old payment methods, so eventually decided to make this effort to encourage the Internet marketing industry to move towards crypto currencies.

IMC was planned for a while but considering the disappointment by other coins, we decided to launch IMC only AFTER it was fully backed by several valuable services so as to make the IMC network valuable right from the beginning.

IMC is currently accepted by over 165 blogs and local business directories which have been set up to promote not just for crypto businesses but basically any legit products or services.

Our eventual aim is to peg:

1 IMC to 1 cent
100 IMC to 1 USD

This will help provide a stable payment system for businesses to use it with confidence.

165+ BLOGS AND BUSINESS DIRECTORIES FOR IMC:

So we are ready to back IMC starting with 10+ business directories that accept IMC to buy listings for your business or service. Each listing costs $10 or 1000 IMC. You can buy up to 10 listings for any website.

IMC is also backed by 155+ Blogs that accept IMC for allowing a post on them for promoting your products or services.

If you market products online, you must be aware of use of blogs for getting backlinks for your websites for seo purposes. These blogs are meant for creating high quality backlinks for your website. Each blog post is handwritten up to 300 words and valued at $7.5 or 750 IMC. Initially, we will accept orders of 20 posts which will be posted randomly on our pool of 155+ Blogs. As IMC establishes itself more and acquires a more stable pricing, we'll eventually increase our package size and partner with several other providers thus increasing our reach to thousands of blogs.

IMC FORUM MARKETPLACE:

We have set up an Internet Marketing Forum where a lot of people ranging from writing, SEO, programming, design and scripts will be able to provide their products or services for free and accept IMC as payment. We'll continually create content on our Internet Marketing forum, issue press releases and invite more service providers to sell on our marketplace. The forum marketplace will potentially grow to hundreds of sellers selling for IMC. We have already started attracting several vendors who will sell you services for your IMC today!

https://i.imgur.com/UKoACHC.png

Algo: FRESH
Total Coins: 30 million
POS: 10% for first year, 6% thereafter
Block time: 60 seconds
Stake: 14 days full weight
Blocks are allowed up through block 100,000 but they are 0 reward, so you can move coins around before the stake kicks in.

IMSend:
Built from nightsend, IMsend allows the IMC network users to send their payments anonymously. Here's an image showing how IMSend works:

Stealth Addresses:

Thanks to the stealth address innovation by Vertcoin, we have implemented in IMCoin too. We'll update our stealth code in the future in line with the innovation in the industry.

Encrypted Chat:

Credits go to nightmare, shadow and talk coin, we have implemented encrypted chat in our wallet. Now you can chat anonymously with your internet marketing clients via your wallet!

Live Support:

We have already set up the Live Support and Ticketing Service site. If you have any questions regarding anything related to IMC or you want to place an order for the business directory or SEO sites, feel free to open a ticket.

ICO / EXCHANGES:
_______________________________________________________________________________ _________

ICO WILL BE ON C-CEX, SUBJECT TO APPROVAL:

ICO listed on c-cex

We decided to be 100% POS to begin with. We are providing an opportunity to early
investors to invest in IMC at a very low rate.

Unlike other coins, we already have several services ready to go (not just plans) We
aim to back the value of IMC according to 1 IMC = 0.01

Because we are in an early phase, are going to deliver many more features, services and merchants
and want to build a loyal and committed community, we are offering early investors a
chance to get at a price as low as 1/16th of the value at which we are attemtping to
back the price of IMC - you can buy the services today if you wish.

Our c-cex ico price starts as low as 0.0000012 per coin

Early bird investors: 16000000 IMC at 0.0000012  btc each
Medium batch investors:  8000000 IMC at 0.00000145 btc each
 Final batch investors:  5700000 IMC at 0.0000016  btc each

* The ICO will run for 10 days
* The unsold coins will be destroyed after 10 days by whoever hosts the ICO which is likely c-cex.com
* We are setting aside 1% of the premine for early bounties and giveaways. Rest of the coins will be offered via our ICO.

https://i.imgur.com/q83uDxw.png
Please use the links below to download Mac or Windows wallets
Coming soon

https://i.imgur.com/I30oKcp.png
Coming soon

UPCOMING PLANS:
_______________________________________________________________________________ _________

IMC DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE

We will set up a decentralized marketplace in the near future which will cater to the needs of those users who want complete anonymity while doing their transactions.

IMC GAMES

We will shortly have dice and spin games up for those who like to gamble with their extra coins Wink

OTHER PLANS

We have many other plans including a direct cam site for live advice on ANY matters where experts on several categories will be available to live chat all day for a certain rate per minute. Their rates will obviously be set at the rate of 1 IMC = 0.01 US Dollar. So if you are an email marketing expert and you want to offer your live advice for $10 per minute, you can offer it for 1000 IMC per minute via the live expert site.

IMC will be continually improved with the latest innovations made by our own community members as well as other crypto coins. We'll not shy away from implementing other coins' features quickly, but by surely giving credit to them. Our purpose is to become a stable and valuable coin for purchases related to Internet Marketing.

PRESS COVERAGE:

We have started recieving press coverage from crypto and general news sources. We are updating below as we get more coverage.

https://i.imgur.com/X6ICrJc.png
Coming soon

https://i.imgur.com/7GLEH03.png

Pm with offers about other things

Block Explorer: 5000 IMC

Translations: 3000 IMC each
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Japanese
Chinese
Russian

Game 1: 10000 IMC

Game 2: 10000 IMC

Mac Wallet: 2500 IMC

Professional video promoting IMC: 10000 IMC

https://i.imgur.com/RXAqubv.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:30:29 PM

I'm going to be watching this one carefully. If the marketing is there, this could be one of an extremely few cryptos to be worth getting involved in right now. On one hand, it's sad that the crypto world has fallen to the depths that it has - on the other, it's a blessing in disguise, because it is effectively helping to weed out the scams, leaving room for authentic, value based coins.

I like the idea of this one - good luck!
chocobo

Activity: 540

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:06:41 AM

Can we have some proof that you can provide this marketing?
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:08:05 AM

so this coin will be $0.01 each, interesting I might keep an eye on this

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:09:50 AM

interesting when is ipo
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:30:17 AM

Good luck with your launch.

twitter @antiiclimax
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:34:07 PM

Somehow this thread reminds me and stinks of USB coin and i just can't shake it off... Don't know why...
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 02:37:01 PM

Your ICO price and statement of price target makes this potentially worth looking at... also an easy scam to run.

Why state the algo if it's 100% premined and ICO anyway?

twitter.com/notsofast
IMCDev (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:10:31 PM

Good luck to everyone Smiley The ICO has been confirmed by C-Cex and we are going to work hard to make this coin valuable towards our target price. We should be up on C-Cex shortly.

We have the infrastructure of 165+ sites ready to accept posts though the sites URLs are not meant to be shared publicly because of search engine vultures always on the prowl to destroy and deindex sites that accept posts for a fee. We are going to steadily improve our network of sites and invite various other providers to sell on our forum marketplace. If you do internet marketing, expect to get quality services for IMC. Our network of sites has been working for a while already, and the forum marketplace should be up shortly Smiley

In order to place your order, you can use our ticket system which is also ready and will be up in a bit!
prospecta

Activity: 729

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:50:25 AM

So uhh...wheres the launch?

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
prospecta

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:03:29 AM

IMCoin ‏@RealIMCoin

#IMC ICO should be live on C-Cex within a few hours! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=767212.0

Retweet
    Favorite

8:35 AM - 5 Sep 2014

That was a lot more than a few hours ago...and only 3 twitter followers?

Whats going on here hmmmm.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
Skydog

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:09:13 AM

So ....

Noob account.

Big promises.

No POD

IPO.

Sure, this will end well for everyone.

prospecta

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:50:44 AM

Well it looks like its ended already before it even began...damn I was hoping to see a show.

IMCDev (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:25:15 PM

Skydog and others, if you don't want to say anything meaningful, then please stay away. This is a moderated thread so I might remove the crap posts.

We have provided all that is required by C-cex. One of their team members is on vacation from what I've heard, that is why it is taking longer.

We are not making any promises that you'll 10 bag your investment, but we are going to build the coin over the coming times. We aim for a stable value for the coin - no P&D because we want to make it really useful. We are not making a big ICO either, just enough to support the coin, the services and some more for the future.
martibg

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:37:29 PM

Skydog and others, if you don't want to say anything meaningful, then please stay away. This is a moderated thread so I might remove the crap posts.

We have provided all that is required by C-cex. One of their team members is on vacation from what I've heard, that is why it is taking longer.

We are not making any promises that you'll 10 bag your investment, but we are going to build the coin over the coming times. We aim for a stable value for the coin - no P&D because we want to make it really useful. We are not making a big ICO either, just enough to support the coin, the services and some more for the future.

so much scam those days

Wink   Wink
prospecta

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:37:33 PM

Thanks for finally replying, it was starting to look abandoned.

Do you have any idea when the Cex pre-sale will begin, since you are offering early buyer price advantages it seems only fair to announce a set launch time so avoid insider buying at the low levels.

IMCDev (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:41:51 PM

Thanks for finally replying, it was starting to look abandoned.

Do you have any idea when the Cex pre-sale will begin, since you are offering early buyer price advantages it seems only fair to announce a set launch time so avoid insider buying at the low levels.

It was supposed to begin yesterday but it didn't. It might happen anytime now I don't know about the exact time. It is up to C-cex support when they feel like doing it. Just follow @CryptoCurrEncyX you can't miss the launch that way Smiley
prospecta

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:01:10 PM

Thanks, yes I have my twitter alerts to mobile set for Cex but I am GMT +8 so often miss most of the good stuff...oh well fingers crossed.

Am looking forward to this one, should be some fireworks I hope the CEX ICO's have been fun lately.

quanxinquanyi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:11:06 PM

ico . no . pass . thanks
IMCDev (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:16:14 PM

Please follow the new thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=771779.new#new
In order to avoid any confusion, I'm locking this thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: