Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 10:53:06 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - BIGUP] !! BIGUP $$ The BIGUP Brigade Is Ready For Battle!!!  (Read 146753 times)
fonzerrellie

Activity: 966

MZC, BERN, TECH, SQL

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:01:47 AM

I wonder if The Cable Guy has made the big red letter post yet...LOL. I have checked the dump as best as I can. It was more likely a 1 Sat buyer selling out his 1 Sat. stash then The Cable Guy having magical powers. LOL Should I send him some Bigup....he does post here. LOL So if it is gloating it had nothing to do with the dump.

I was doing awesome on the dice game on yobit... that was until I got in over my head and lost close to 7 mill BIGUP so I'm pretty sure yobit probably dumped them on to the market shortly thereafter.

I was wondering if yobit runs out of BIGUP to pay me when I win do they buy them straight off the market?

EXP -Expanse-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173722.0
https://www.crypto-city.com (needs more users but is a great site)
PIVX, ARK, STRAT, NXS, AMP, BAT, BLK, EDG, BITB, VRC/VRM, WAVES, NEO, OMG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
prospecta

Activity: 717

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:11:59 AM

If no one believes the developer do just what The Cable Guy (Prospecta) says go to the mods and they will tell you it is true. This clown Prospecta is running it all the way ,he is running on empty and he knows it. Once people see the post where actually from that cock-a-roach you can see who is lying. The story of him saying to ask the mods....just a stall tactic that he hopes you will not check. I say check it and let the truth be known. This person is not to be trusted in any form or way. He has tried to extort the developer and he keeps coming back to full fill his threats either by dumping BIGUP or by fabrication. Proof is in the way a person who claims to hate a coin so much, keeps coming back to the forum constantly....and pretends he has no vested interest. Oh poor Prospecta oh woe is he trying to warn everyone about something and save them....meanwhile "hey developer, I will destroy your coin unless you pay me 3 BTC"....and then the post that is there with his fake account saying I just paid him .1 BTC and the rest of you should pay Prospecta. It's all there for everyone to see. Prospecta is a scammer...and not even a good one. Still hasn't gotten his 3 BTC. Do not listen to this ONE person while the rest of the community will tell you otherwise. There are too many witnesses that stand against this one twisted individual. Ask the rest of the forum, most have him posted as ignore. Please do yourself a favor and place him on the ignore list before he scams you into doing something with false and destructive statements. Please also check the developer wallet and you can see what he states the developer dumping premine is in fact a fabrication of Prospecta's own design. He and his alter egos are trying to drive down price so developer relents and pays him the 3 BTC he has demanded. I hope he is spending lots of BTC in order to crash price and extort because in the end he will get nothing. Prospecta is a common low life scammer. The developer has sent me the original text and I have verified that it is true, anyone else can do the same. I suggest if you are doubtful to check yourselves and it will become very clear. Prospecta should be blackballed by the crypto currency world in order to protect it.

Where did this 3 BTC figure come from John Russo?  None of the alleged PM's the dev posted mention this 3 BTC amount, neither do any of my or anyone elses posts except yours.

If you're going to tell lies, at least try to keep the lie consistant, some paragraph structure might help you be taken more seriously too.

Everyone with half a brain knows the "mods" here don't release PM's, you are just telling straight up lies and throwing about some 3 BTC ransom figure now.  Your scam is unraveling John Russo, and its happening quickly.

I was wondering if yobit runs out of BIGUP to pay me when I win do they buy them straight off the market?

Yobit dice is rigged, this has been proven before on another thread.  You can't win more than they have, if you bet enough to do so you will lose the bet every time.  Most of the numbers I've seen from people who have logged the Yobit dice history show its paying back around 20-40%, rather than the 98% it should be since house edge is 2%.  Log the recent bets and put them in a spreadsheet to see for yourself.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
fonzerrellie

MZC, BERN, TECH, SQL

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:23:50 AM

oh I assume it does it's best to keep the odds in it's favor, but I do alright... theoretically they will have to buy more

prospecta

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:25:56 AM

oh I assume it does it's best to keep the odds in it's favor, but I do alright... theoretically they will have to buy more

Yes theoretically they would have to buy more, correct.

But I really don't ever see that happening, I suspect they have a nice little line of code or two that prevents that ever happening.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
fonzerrellie

MZC, BERN, TECH, SQL

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:39:30 AM

Yes theoretically they would have to buy more, correct.

But I really don't ever see that happening, I suspect they have a nice little line of code or two that prevents that ever happening.

so you're actually giving half decent advice about something that we already know... yes dice is a dangerous game even if you know it's a fair program (always assume it's rigged)

then you make sure to add Jru's quote as to say "see I'm not really an asshole for spamming the shit out this thread"

Yes you're still being an asshat, the coin isn't claiming to be some futuristic ETH or better tech... it's just a simple coin with a good yearly % pos that started rightfully at 1 sat (where most ICO coins should start at)

yes they paid for ads... have you not heard of a thing called advertising before?? it's been around for quite some time... it's actually a great thing to spend some of the dev fund on.

It seems to me you're just creating conflict out of thin air... there are so much better thing's to do with your life.

prospecta

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:44:16 AM

It seems to me you're just creating conflict out of thin air... there are so much better thing's to do with your life.

Personally I feel if even one single new crypto user stayed away from BIGUP because of my posts, it was time well spent.  I have plenty of free time to expose scammers like John Russo, at over 50 years old he should be doing more with his time than trying to steal a few BTC from Yobit traders.

The red text shit was just me trolling, however after receiving some very threatening private messages from John Russo aka JRu I now have new plans.

BIGUP holders need to realise the dev announced he was dumping the premine, for what reason again... oh that is right none other than to line his pockets at your expense.  Because of my posts the premine has stayed put and not been dumped.  I've done you all a favour...now make with some gratitude.

...and fonzerrellie...shame on you too.  One look at your posting history shows a person who constantly supports coins that turn out to be scams.  Think about all the people who lost money because of your posts saying positive things about scams.  You're at least 100x worst than I ever could be.  I'm trying to help people not to lose money, you're trying to take their money.  You make me sick you bottom feeder.

fonzerrellie

MZC, BERN, TECH, SQL

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:51:46 AM

Personally I feel if even one single new crypto user stayed away from BIGUP because of my posts, it was time well spent.  I have plenty of free time to expose scammers like John Russo, at over 50 years old he should be doing more with his time than trying to steal a few BTC from Yobit traders.

The red text shit was just me trolling, however after receiving some very threatening private messages from John Russo aka JRu I now have new plans.

Yes you have an opinion... as they say elbows, assholes and opinions... we all have them.

But only an asshat tries to force the world to come to look through their narrow little perspective and say "THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SEE IT"

prospecta

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:53:57 AM

Yes you have an opinion... as they say elbows, assholes and opinions... we all have them.

But only an asshat tries to force the world to come to look through their narrow little perspective and say "THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SEE IT"

Says the person who constantly supports scams and tries to silence those who speak out against the scam?

You fucked the quote up too, plenty of people are missing elbows.

fonzerrellie

MZC, BERN, TECH, SQL

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:56:39 AM

Says the person who constantly supports scams and tries to silence those who speak out against the scam?

assholes elbows and opinions again.

this is a real troll lol what you do on here is just sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4gcN1fFlig

prospecta

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:41:42 AM

The quote is "opinions are like assholes, everybody has one".

Educate yourself please, elbows don't even factor into it - if you want to try negate an opinion using a quote, at least get the quote semi-correct.

fonzerrellie

MZC, BERN, TECH, SQL

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:10:29 AM

The quote is "opinions are like assholes, everybody has one".

Educate yourself please, elbows don't even factor into it - if you want to try negate an opinion using a quote, at least get the quote semi-correct.

lol so now you're nitpicking on whether or not a saying is the same as you heard it?  Cheesy lol derp

prospecta

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:44:09 AM

lol so now you're nitpicking on whether or not a saying is the same as you heard it?  Cheesy lol derp

Actually no, I'm telling you that you have the saying completely wrong, not that I heard it different.  I imagine its a general indication of your overall level of intellect that you can't even correctly recite a basic phrase, hence anything else you say should be assumed to be incorrect.

In other news welcome back to a 2 sat price BIGUP, almost back to fair value of 0.  Hope you all fell like total hero's telling people 5/6/7 sat was a bargain.

wildduck

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:08:11 AM

LOL i would buy bigup for 1 sat just to stay in wallet maybe one day jump to 2 Smiley

fortunecrypto

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:45:41 AM

LOL i would buy bigup for 1 sat just to stay in wallet maybe one day jump to 2 Smiley

I highly recommend that you do that get at least 1 million Bigup for staking they offer a very high staking rewards for holders I am staking my wallet and I am getting handsome rewards from it it's double income to me or make it four fold on trading and staking...

HotelChain██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
JRu

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:42:53 AM

Personally I feel if even one single new crypto user stayed away from BIGUP because of my posts, it was time well spent.  I have plenty of free time to expose scammers like John Russo, at over 50 years old he should be doing more with his time than trying to steal a few BTC from Yobit traders.

Every village has its idiot, Every forum has there idiot, ours just happens to be Prospecta. Now that he has went and obviously proved he is lying because my profile does not fit the developers most can see he is a moron, crook and can't keep his "stories" straight openly. Now that he has went into attacking me on the forum he should have done a little more research. I do this as a hobby, I don't need anybodies BTC I have more then enough money to buy all of this out right. Anyone have I taken or requested any BTC from anyone? The answer is NO.Has Prospecta? YES...so the crook clearly is him.He would have found out I own my own company and I am looking at emerging tech and markets. The developer knows this as well. Now that he has crossed the line he should have read that I have a Peace Officer status. Now I can report him to the cyber-crime division of the FBI. So now he has given me the full power to hunt him down. Thanks Prosepecta be seeing you real soon. Anybody else want to be listed on the report? I will file the report in about 8 hours. Prospecta I will give you an 8 hour head start to get out of the forum. This falls under financial terrorism laws, extortion, slander and a whole other host of crimes. I will give you the doubt because you appeared "disturbed" in some form or way. You now need to get out of the forum and since I do have Peace Officer status it's an automatic 10/25 years. You know what scratch that last request. I will file the report today in 8 hours and remember you where told to stop and you didn't so neither will I now. Better get some vaseline ready. Hey mods I am going to need to speak to you and have an agent contact you soon to pull the files of this forum. To the developer I am going to need your cooperation as well. It is an open crime and you have clear proof and you are the victim charges must be pressed against Prospecta. All that NSA hardware they bought to track these type of morons will now prove it's use. This dummy Prospecta should have realized that you can not extort people leave proof and then think you have not done a crime. Read the laws extortion is illegal in every form or way even on the internet. For the forum mods to let him remain shows gross negligence on their part as they refused to ban this character from engaging in open crime. The damage done to BIGUP by letting this criminal run rampant is also their fault also. I think we have been more then patient with this idiot. Prospecta enjoy your "free" time while you can. I want everyone to watch what I do to this character and learn something from it. The private messages this moron talks about is him telling me that I am a scammer. I replied: Don't PM anymore you crook. His game plan now should be is to stay out of jail and get a lawyer. Prospecta you are a moron and a low IQ crook I have 30 years of handling low grade knuckle draggers like you. After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC as you used it to engage in crime. I hope you enjoy ankle bracelets. I can see it now in court....a 20 something extortinist against the word of well respected 30 years financial expert who is trusted with 100m of dollars without one nickel missing and holds peace officer status. LOL
Isolani159

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:56:45 AM

BigUp is now SleepUp!
Waiting for new waves!

JRu

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:12:02 PM

Please note I have just spoken to someone involved with cyber crime division. Everyone in the BIGUP community is entitled to file charges on one docket against Prospecta. Boy are his mommy and daddy going to be mad when they have to put the home up for bail. Attacking a commodity market with extortion very serious indeed. He can get off the forum now but it doesn't matter what he uses Tor or IP mask they can burn through it. I wish I was going to be there when they knock on his door.
arseaboy

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:36:23 PM

BigUp is now SleepUp!
Waiting for new waves!
giantz needed a rest for quite sometime, hahaha! just wait and hope for this to wake back go big again!! good luck to us guys dev just let us know your plan.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:06:40 PM

BigUp is now SleepUp!
Waiting for new waves!
It happens to any coin even bitcoin has a dump period but Bigup is just on infant period if we can support it now good things are about to come to us,as long as the community support is great then nothing is impossible..

█                                           
                                           ███                                          
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █████        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████       ███████       ███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █████        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       
                                           ███                                          
                                            █                                           

PROVIDENCE
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                            
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                            
.█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █  █ █ █ █ █ █ █  100% Cashless ────
.Physical Crypto Casino & Resort .
      █
     ███
    █████
    ▀███▀
     ▀█▀
▄▄         ▄▄
 █  ▄███▄  █
  ▄███████▄
  ▀ ▀███▀ ▀
     ███
      █
      █

█
     ███
    █████
    ▀███▀
     ▀█▀
      █
     ███
    █████
    ▀███▀
     ▀█▀
▄▄         ▄▄
 █  ▄███▄  █
  ▄███████▄
  ▀ ▀███▀ ▀
     ███
      █
      █

█
     ███
    █████
    ▀███▀
     ▀█▀
www.providence.casino
──────────────────────────────────────
FacebookTwitterTelegram
BTCforJoe

Activity: 560

Graphic Design is kinda my thing... HMU 4 PRICES!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 01:45:17 PM

Don't mind me, just adding random paragraphs to help make this easier to read. Shit starts to get meddled together when it's one big blob. No offense JRu

Every village has its idiot, Every forum has there idiot, ours just happens to be Prospecta. Now that he has went and obviously proved he is lying because my profile does not fit the developers most can see he is a moron, crook and can't keep his "stories" straight openly. Now that he has went into attacking me on the forum he should have done a little more research.

I do this as a hobby, I don't need anybodies BTC I have more then enough money to buy all of this out right. Anyone have I taken or requested any BTC from anyone? The answer is NO.Has Prospecta? YES...so the crook clearly is him. He would have found out I own my own company and I am looking at emerging tech and markets. The developer knows this as well.

Now that he has crossed the line he should have read that I have a Peace Officer status. Now I can report him to the cyber-crime division of the FBI. So now he has given me the full power to hunt him down. Thanks Prosepecta be seeing you real soon. Anybody else want to be listed on the report? I will file the report in about 8 hours.

Prospecta I will give you an 8 hour head start to get out of the forum. This falls under financial terrorism laws, extortion, slander and a whole other host of crimes. I will give you the doubt because you appeared "disturbed" in some form or way. You now need to get out of the forum and since I do have Peace Officer status it's an automatic 10/25 years.

You know what scratch that last request. I will file the report today in 8 hours and remember you where told to stop and you didn't so neither will I now. Better get some vaseline ready. Hey mods I am going to need to speak to you and have an agent contact you soon to pull the files of this forum. To the developer I am going to need your cooperation as well. It is an open crime and you have clear proof and you are the victim charges must be pressed against Prospecta.

All that NSA hardware they bought to track these type of morons will now prove it's use. This dummy Prospecta should have realized that you can not extort people leave proof and then think you have not done a crime. Read the laws extortion is illegal in every form or way even on the internet. For the forum mods to let him remain shows gross negligence on their part as they refused to ban this character from engaging in open crime. The damage done to BIGUP by letting this criminal run rampant is also their fault also. I think we have been more then patient with this idiot. Prospecta enjoy your "free" time while you can. I want everyone to watch what I do to this character and learn something from it. The private messages this moron talks about is him telling me that I am a scammer.

I replied: Don't PM anymore you crook. His game plan now should be is to stay out of jail and get a lawyer. Prospecta you are a moron and a low IQ crook I have 30 years of handling low grade knuckle draggers like you. After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC as you used it to engage in crime. I hope you enjoy ankle bracelets. I can see it now in court....a 20 something extortinist against the word of well respected 30 years financial expert who is trusted with 100m of dollars without one nickel missing and holds peace officer status. LOL

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.