Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:43:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BANKSYCOIN ART GALLERY NOW OPEN. SELL YOUR ARTWORK AND MAKE SOME MONEY!  (Read 1814 times)
banksycoin (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 01:16:54 PM

Hey people,

We are proud to announce the launch of the new art gallery at www.banksycoin.co.uk

We welcome established and aspiring artists, dealers and private collectors to sell their artwork.

If you don't have any art to sell why not join our affiliate program and earn BSY for referring new artists. Sign up at www.banksycoin.co.uk

Come and check it out  Smiley

james42

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:39:55 PM

A real world use for an altcoin. Well done
banksycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 01:41:56 PM

A real world use for an altcoin. Well done

Thanks for the support  Smiley

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:23:43 PM

Well ok then, you're on!  When I first saw crypto I immediately saw the micro-payment economy that the internet was waiting for.  Sorry Pain-Pal, you were never a contender and sucked ass right from the start.  I find the whole crypto scene quite hilarious, because it takes itself seriously and it barely exists.  Without use as currency all these coins are loud boasting in a bar late at night, to be forgotten the next morning.  Only Doge has made the effort to make inroads as an actual currency and I've sold a fair bit of work on this site (hey, I got upvoted!  Joy.)  But like all things Doge-related, it's a bit silly.  Now I like silly, but only in my pants.  This site looks professional, has some gravitas.  After I've recovered from this three day work jag I will be back to sling color onto your white background.

Or I might just lie there and wonder what's going to happen next....
banksycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 03:26:52 PM

Well ok then, you're on!  When I first saw crypto I immediately saw the micro-payment economy that the internet was waiting for.  Sorry Pain-Pal, you were never a contender and sucked ass right from the start.  I find the whole crypto scene quite hilarious, because it takes itself seriously and it barely exists.  Without use as currency all these coins are loud boasting in a bar late at night, to be forgotten the next morning.  Only Doge has made the effort to make inroads as an actual currency and I've sold a fair bit of work on this site (hey, I got upvoted!  Joy.)  But like all things Doge-related, it's a bit silly.  Now I like silly, but only in my pants.  This site looks professional, has some gravitas.  After I've recovered from this three day work jag I will be back to sling color onto your white background.

Or I might just lie there and wonder what's going to happen next....

Thanks for the supportive comments  Smiley Glad to have you on board!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: