Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:43:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COINSHOST.COM - professional web hosting and DDoS protection for Bitcoin  (Read 2319 times)
incloudibly (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

The Crypto Hosting Provider

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 02:06:24 PM

Hi! We are Coinshost - a Swiss web hosting company where privacy is respected. We are really good at providing web hosting services and DDoS protection and we love to do it for Bitcoin. Want to hear what others say about us? Please.

So what do we actually do?

Dedicated Servers from 0.321BTC
A vast variety of servers for any task. We own all the servers and buy new ones almost every week to meet growing demands of our clients. We are proud to host and protect some of the big players of the Bitcoin world.

- free instant setup
- free KVM/IPMI
- 24/7/365 support (I mean it, it's round-the-clock and you can reach us anytime)
- DDoS protection up to 400 Gbps on demand (pay for it if only you need it)

Highly-available Cloud VPS from 0.147BTC
Need unbeatable highest possible availability for mission-critical websites and tasks? Here comes the Cloud that was built with redundancy in mind: multiple mirrored physical servers, backed up power sources and multihomed network connection. Though it may sound complicated, operating your own Cloud servers is a sheer pleasure. You can deploy a new VPS, clone existing one, add or reduce resources with just a few clicks. Even from your smartphone. Did I mention that free DDoS protection is already included for all Cloud servers?

- instant deployment
- highest availability
- free DDoS protection
- easily upgradable/downgradable

DDoS protection up to 400 Gbps from 0.309BTC
Wow sounds huge, isn't it? Nevertheless, is it enough to keep your servers up and running? You bet! The largest attack registered so far was a 325 Gbps one. Such a massive attack knocks out whole networks and upstream providers one by one, but as long as you host your servers with us, you are safe.

- easy and quick setup
- proprietary custom made solution for every customer
- uptime guarantee (110% moneyback policy)
- UDP/TCP/ICMP etc. protection

Colocation at a secure data center in Zurich, Switzerland
Need to host your servers at a secure place where customer privacy is of paramount importance? Obviously, Switzerland is your only choice. We accept any hardware  equipment up to 4 units in size and you can either bring it yourself or arrange for a delivery.

- 24/7 monitored environment from 0.311BTC
- strict company privacy policy and privacy protection laws of Switzerland
- total redundancy and power outage protection
- free DDoS protection

That said I really hope that you'll give us a chance to host your online properties and prove that we deliver on each and every promise we give. My name is Marcus and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions that may arise. You can reach me in this thread, through PM or at info@coinshost.com

COIN.HOST- Dedciated Servers, VPS and Crypto VPN. Proudly served from Switzerland with privacy in mind.
PrivacyIsImportant

Activity: 47
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:28:01 PM

Ultimately, it's became a cliche of some hosters to have something like "We preserve a right to cancel your service without refund" in ToS. As my lawyer told me, EU trading laws do not permit to write this kind of 'rules', because obviously , if it was permitted, anyone could open a company and scam people by referring to its ToS.

These guys scammed me for 20$ without any explanation, saying:

Dear Herman Schnidtke,

Your server will be destroyed and account banned. There has been a serious violation of EU laws and our ToS.

Sincerely,
 Nick
incloudibly (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

The Crypto Hosting Provider

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 01:57:07 PM

Hello Herman,

IRC/Botnet/CCbots are not allowed. To avoid service termination, kindly read TOS before you host any illegal content on our servers.

Ultimately, it's became a cliche of some hosters to have something like "We preserve a right to cancel your service without refund" in ToS. As my lawyer told me, EU trading laws do not permit to write this kind of 'rules', because obviously , if it was permitted, anyone could open a company and scam people by referring to its ToS.

These guys scammed me for 20$ without any explanation, saying:

Dear Herman Schnidtke,

Your server will be destroyed and account banned. There has been a serious violation of EU laws and our ToS.

Sincerely,
 Nick

COIN.HOST- Dedciated Servers, VPS and Crypto VPN. Proudly served from Switzerland with privacy in mind.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: