Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 07:15:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quadrigacx and Blockchain  (Read 1674 times)
NNemis (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:57:29 PM

I'm sort of a noob, i've been trying to fund my blockchain wallet for almost a year now and i cant figure out how to do it. I even bought some bitcoins on Quadrigacx i just have no clue what im doing. All i want to do is make a deposit to a bitcoin address. and then be able to take my money off of course.
Concerned

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Exchanging Since 2012

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:11:40 PM

What do you exactly need help with??
NNemis (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:40:52 PM

I just want to play some poker on betcoin, they have an address i can send money to which will instantly deposit my transaction. I created a wallet with blockchain cuz it looked like it would get the job done. I can't see any way that i can just add money there to send.

It says with blockchain i can click on my flag for funding options or something along those lines, and the best one i clicked was quadrigacx out of 2 options. I have a little money on quadriga which i can exchange for bitcoins altho i cannot seem to send bitcoins from there to the betcoin deposit address, nor can i fund my blockchain wallet. So im kinda lost on what i can do to have money on blockchain, and then send to the address to deposit, and then if u can also help with somehow withdrawing off blockchain then when i feel like withdrawing from poker later on when i finished.
Concerned

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Exchanging Since 2012

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:41:46 PM

I just want to play some poker on betcoin, they have an address i can send money to which will instantly deposit my transaction. I created a wallet with blockchain cuz it looked like it would get the job done. I can't see any way that i can just add money there to send.

It says with blockchain i can click on my flag for funding options or something along those lines, and the best one i clicked was quadrigacx out of 2 options. I have a little money on quadriga which i can exchange for bitcoins altho i can send bitcoins from there to the betcoin deposit address, nor can i fund my blockchain wallet. So im kinda lost on what i can do to have money on blockchain, and then send to the address to deposit, and then if u can also help with somehow withdrawing off blockchain then when i feel like withdrawing from poker later on when i finished.
what?Huh
NNemis (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:55:13 PM

i messed up cuz the site was directing me in weird places and posted a reply as a topic, i meant to just let u kno since i didnt think anyone would answer - ye looks like im screwed im just gonna give up and leave my money i put on quadriga cuz its stupid, i tried wat i could to get money on blockchain. i just seriously cant figure it out
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:03:06 PM

Okay. Lets get this straight.

You have fiat (traditional money) at Quadrigacx exchange?
You have an online wallet with blockchain info?

1. You need to buy bitcoin with your fiat at Quadriqacx.
2. You can send the bitcoin to your blockchain info wallet. A better option than keeping btc on an exchange.
3. You can send btc from Quadriqacx or blockchain info directly to the poker site( assuming they accept btc).

You will find your bitcoin receiving address under "deposits" at both places.
You can copy/paste the "send to" address under widthdrawals at both places.

Blockchain info does not sell bitcoin. They are an online wallet.

Make sure you enable two factor authentification (2FA) so you don't lose your bitcoin.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: