Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of NRS / NRB / NoirGroup (Barwizi)  (Read 1154 times)
lajz99 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:05:46 PM

There are many questions that have still gone unanswered by Barwizi regarding the NoirGroup general fund.  He has now created a self-moderated thread and locked the previous thread to avoid answering any questions.  It is now time to bust things wide open as Barwizi has profited significantly from the missing premine and NoirGroup funds.

I previously was a member of NoirGroup and fully believe NG was started by Barwizi in order to scam the public by creating NoirGroup unknown to myself and other members of the team (who have also stopped working with the group since).

Here is some information and questions for Barwizi that he refuses to answer:

My post from July 2: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=565623.msg7642275#msg7642275

"I've made all the points I have to make on this matter so this is going to be my last post here.

I do not believe that NRS or NoirGroup was created with the intent of being a scam, however, I do believe that Barwizi feels he is entitled to the funds that are missing and there is no reporting.  There have been MANY discussions asking for reporting and I never saw any, as the CFO indicated, he has not either.  During my time with the group I did not see any evidence of any board members doing anything under the radar besides Barwizi as I have documented previously.

I can assure you he'll come back with a list of "expenses" from the 250k premine (240k after 10k in giveaways), however, I highly doubt he will provide any PROOF anyone received the NRS (transaction ID's are NOT proof).  The 84k NRS that were used to buy into the General Fund should also be accounted for.  If they bought general fund shares, the general fund should have possession of them, right?

Will the tracking going forward be accurate?  Probably...at this point the CFO should have control over 100% of the funds (besides the 2th/s of miners being used for "expenses).  
Will additional coins be released?  Probably...not too hard to continue to clone...
Will the General Fund make their investment back?  Doubtful...it won't come from the mining and honestly Barwizi does not even understand what a true "DAC" is...
Will you see real proof the premine was spent for the good of NRS?  Not a chance in hell.

At this point PLEASE stop sending me messages asking me for more information, I've said all I have to say on the matter.  

It's obvious Barwizi cannot be trusted and I HIGHLY SUGGEST that the NoirGroup General Fund VOTE TO REMOVE BARWIZI AS CEO OF NOIRGROUP.

Goodbye."

Barwizi has been promising accounting of the premine and group funds for months and these has still been no information provided.

There are also funds missing from the 5th/s mining operation that have not been accounted for.  These miners and funds belong to NoirGroup, not Barwizi.

June 30 post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=565623.msg7605585#msg7605585
"Dearest Barwizi,

Here is the address for the eligius account where the miners were previously pointed prior to being moved so the CFO had access to the funds: http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1Nf7PswAM87DWXfRLWxVVTjb8BYK3qfQuS

You can all see 8.82 BTC were mined on this account.

It did NOT go to miner fees, because that's where 2th/s is pointed to pay for those as you've stated previously.  

2-3 BTC were used for noirpool.com.  

WHERE DID THE ADDITIONAL 5-6 BTC FROM MINING GO?  PLEASE SHOW US TRANSACTIONS.  THIS BTC BELONGS TO THE GENERAL FUND!!

Thank you.

P.S. - DO NOT try to tell us the CFO will answer this as he did NOT have control over the wallets at that time.  YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE."

Here is a chat log where Barwizi admits to dumping the premine:  http://pastebin.com/kyvSsHa3
"Just how long do you think it took to sell it?" -Barwizi

And don't forget to take a look through the old NoirGroup thread!  It's some great comedy!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=565623.msg7605585#msg7605585

There is enough evidence against Barwizi and many unanswered questions regarding NoirGroup financials.  I highly urge you to do your research before getting involved with Barwizi or any NoirGroup/NoirShares projects.

I URGE NOIRGROUP AND BARWIZI TO PROVE ME WRONG AND PROVIDE ACCOUNTING FOR THE GROUP.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lajz99 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:09:46 AM

Let's start a countdown...  Day 1 of no answers.

LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:03:41 PM

+1

I consider my small investment a loss in this.

Barwizi is a scammer.

He is just pulling people along.

The jack**s is being very bold by doing the same thing over and over again.

Hopefully people will let that NRS scam die out and not invest in it anymore.

edit: The new thread has almost all newbie accounts posting.  Most likely a bunch of sockpuppets created by this jack**s.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:49:52 PM

Barwizi, care to respond to these allegations?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:04:49 PM

Barwizi, care to respond to these allegations?

How ironic r3wtt the topic starter I believe is the scammer who made an exchange and used the word "oh I got hacked" so its ok and here is a bitcointalk search on his name https://www.google.com/search?q=r3wt+scam+site:bitcointalk.org&client=firefox-a&hs=hCw&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&gws_rd=ssl

Code:
Throw New \Exception('assumed guilt in Line 1:1 drippx.cpp');

fuck off douche, if i say something happened it did, and thats all there is to it.

Nuff said.
lajz99 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:19:58 PM

Nuff said.

Still no response...please provide accounting for NoirGroup holdings (or lack of).

sgi02

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:29:59 PM

To those who are interested, the unmoderated thread for Noirshares can be found here...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=565623.0

You will find that many important questions regarding NRS have remained unanswered by Barwizi. Anyone who was heavy in NRS left a while ago, and for good reason. Please perform your due diligence in the unmoderated thread and you will find the claims stated here have merit and are completely accurate.
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:47:22 PM

To those who are interested, the unmoderated thread for Noirshares can be found here...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=565623.0

You will find that many important questions regarding NRS have remained unanswered by Barwizi. Anyone who was heavy in NRS left a while ago, and for good reason. Please perform your due diligence in the unmoderated thread and you will find the claims stated here have merit and are completely accurate.

Lets put that to the test shall we?

1) we have a company structure, from which stems division of labour. We (had) a person who was meant to look over the the financials and submit a report. In what way does a accusation of funds tampering by a CEO get a report compiled by said CEO? CFO went awol, and funny enough since you seem to follow the thread, you should know that.

2) Funny how lots of NRS are held in basically the same largest accounts since launch, this can be proven since i have a complete dump of the chain, transactions and all.

3) the above two already discredit thei "merit" of yours but i'll do you one more. Koontas aka lajz99, was the COO...have you asked him any questions about his work? About his conduct ?

NO, which leads me to believe you are 1) another sock puppet with no real facts , 2) someone obviously misguided by the one sided tales  or 3) One of Koontas' friends trying to help legitimize this sham.

I find it hilarious that when we were buying myself, chocobo and JthePanda, all of you were cheering us on. to the point where between us we owned +70% of the chain, Jake was the first to go, thanks to Koontas insulting him, then i decided to offload some of my own holding to pursue other matters, which was then taken out of context and touted in an attempt to discredit me. LOL, it didnt work, a lot of people asked me to post logs of my trading to them, they vetted it and saw that all this "pre-mine" dump is a lot of BS. Had you actually asked properly, i would have extended the same courtesy to you, but your opening statement shows you believe in the Koontas doctrine of "guilty until proven innocent"

My choice to buy or sell is influenced by me and me alone. Your opinions on the matter are just that, opinions and do not count for anything when i make my decisions. Going as far as to ask me to disclose my total holding in BTC and NRS, lol what is that of anyone's business? If i see the price nice and low, i buy and when i see someone trying to game my buy/sell orders i can cancel or change them as i see fit.

The day we have a "coin-trade" police, then will i be obliged to disclose my every financial decision to a bunch of pseudonyms on a forum.

Since i am ranting i may as well get it over with.

just for fu*king around let's say that I really need you guys to be satisfied.

Premine = 250k

Officer salaries first 3 months == 56k
Noir wallet update == 17.5k NRS
Failed Koontpool == 10k NRS
Translation costs 4000 NRS
Pool bounty 3000 NRS
Tips to devs - 10k

Note: all these are from the top of my head and do not include the costs of the repeated attempts at a win64 build that mined with all threads without crashing, or setting up seednodes when users could not connect. Also doesn't include the huge amount i gave waya on forums, and other meetups which can be calculated, and further discredit this farce. Note that everything in BOLD the OP (lajz99) knows about and was part of the decision making process in 4 of them . Now, i can account for the rest, but like i said, i am the accused, it would be more transparent if done by someone other than myself.  

Should i continue to prove your shitposts wrong or are you ready to accept that Koontas is humping your leg? Btw, we could ask a trusted forum member to join all the Skype conversations where all this is laid out plain and bare and we'll see who is full of shit.

You actually open a thread and invite your friends to help post FUD with no proof, i will bury you in proof and give you all a collective shaming on this forum. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT before you post because i don't much care for lies and trolls.

Add the word OPINION to threads like this else, some of us will take it personal and really give your guitar a tuning.

NOW....about the OP...he was the COO in the beginning....wanna see what he has to say about it? Read here :- http://pastebin.com/MUSP5vq8
chocobo

Activity: 540

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:50:47 PM

Just so everyone knows, lajz99 is Koontas. lajz99 was the COO of NG. Heres a chat I had with him two days ago. He admits it all here:

http://pastebin.com/MUSP5vq8

Want to know why NG had a horrible start? Officers like this. The more I look into what they 'did' for six months the worse it gets. The reason we haven't gotten accounting done is because the officers that have the addresses I need went MIA or are named Koontas and don't really want the accounting done.

I was an investor for the six months Koontas was a NG COO, and I was/am pissed about how this went down. I believe that this pastebin should end lajz99's tirade. If there is a problem in the accounting, if barwizi ended up with too much I will call him out believe me. So far everything looks ok, but I will get investors proof.  
lajz99 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:03:31 PM

Just so everyone knows, lajz99 is Koontas. lajz99 was the COO of NG. Heres a chat I had with him two days ago. He admits it all here:

Want to know why NG had a horrible start? Officers like this. The more I look into what they 'did' for six months the worse it gets. The reason we haven't gotten accounting done is because the officers that have the addresses I need went MIA or are named Koontas and don't really want the accounting done.

I was an investor for the six months Koontas was a NG COO, and I was/am pissed about how this went down. I believe that this pastebin should end lajz99's tirade. If there is a problem in the accounting, if barwizi ended up with too much I will call him out believe me. So far everything looks ok, but I will get investors proof.  

You got me!  I admitted to taking the 9,000 NRS I was due for 3 months of work and dumped the fuck out of it!!  
This still doesn't answer any questions about NoirGroup financials!!!  Logan left because he didn't want to post information you provided that he knew was false!  Hard to figure that one out..

Still dancing around the questions and not providing any answers.  Where is the premine, Barwizi??

chocobo

Activity: 540

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:06:40 PM

You got me!  I admitted to taking the 9,000 NRS I was due for 3 months of work and dumped the fuck out of it!!  Glad I did too considering the price now.

This still doesn't answer any questions about NoirGroup financials!!!  Logan left because he didn't want to post information you provided that he knew was false!  Hard to figure that one out..

Still dancing around the questions and not providing any answers.  Where is the premine, Barwizi??

[9/5/2014 12:47:22 PM] Koontas: Nothing was done dummy!
[9/5/2014 12:47:41 PM] Chocobo: you dont feel bad for taking 9000 NRS to do nothing?
[9/5/2014 12:47:54 PM] Koontas: Nope!!   I dumped immediately too!!!
[9/5/2014 12:47:59 PM] Koontas: Good payout.
[9/5/2014 12:48:19 PM] Chocobo: so you just went along with the officer role to get a payout
[9/5/2014 12:48:33 PM] Koontas: Nah.  I put the pool up, then killed it.
[9/5/2014 12:48:44 PM] Chocobo: and you tell me I am taking advantage of investors
[9/5/2014 12:48:47 PM] Koontas: Well Barwizi killed it.
[9/5/2014 12:49:02 PM] Koontas: You aren't, you're just too dumb to notice Bariwzi is.
[9/5/2014 12:49:18 PM] Koontas: I was paid what I was due.
[9/5/2014 12:49:21 PM] Chocobo: you brought in arg and grnd to make a way outdated multipool
[9/5/2014 12:49:34 PM] Koontas: Hahaha yep and they got paid too!

^ Please explain
lajz99 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:10:43 PM

You got me!  I admitted to taking the 9,000 NRS I was due for 3 months of work and dumped the fuck out of it!!  Glad I did too considering the price now.

This still doesn't answer any questions about NoirGroup financials!!!  Logan left because he didn't want to post information you provided that he knew was false!  Hard to figure that one out..

[9/5/2014 12:47:22 PM] Koontas: Nothing was done dummy!
[9/5/2014 12:47:41 PM] Chocobo: you dont feel bad for taking 9000 NRS to do nothing?
[9/5/2014 12:47:54 PM] Koontas: Nope!!   I dumped immediately too!!!
[9/5/2014 12:47:59 PM] Koontas: Good payout.
[9/5/2014 12:48:19 PM] Chocobo: so you just went along with the officer role to get a payout
[9/5/2014 12:48:33 PM] Koontas: Nah.  I put the pool up, then killed it.
[9/5/2014 12:48:44 PM] Chocobo: and you tell me I am taking advantage of investors
[9/5/2014 12:48:47 PM] Koontas: Well Barwizi killed it.
[9/5/2014 12:49:02 PM] Koontas: You aren't, you're just too dumb to notice Bariwzi is.
[9/5/2014 12:49:18 PM] Koontas: I was paid what I was due.
[9/5/2014 12:49:21 PM] Chocobo: you brought in arg and grnd to make a way outdated multipool
[9/5/2014 12:49:34 PM] Koontas: Hahaha yep and they got paid too!

^ Please explain

I did NOTHING while I was there other than set up a pool which was closed down at Barwizi's request because he wanted a ridiculous, impossible merge pool which even he could not support.  The pool op can confirm this.

Other than that, I sat back and enjoyed the pay (thanks!).  This was mainly due to Barwizi changing plans every other day, as you've all seen in the now closed thread.  He is never able to code what he dreams up (unless instructions are found on youtube) thus the reason for the changes, adapting to someone elses work.  Nobody could work like that and that's the reason Chocobo is the only original team member left (and he's been there a week), everyone else quit.

End of story.  I did nothing but start a pool.  Want the 9k NRS back?  Sure, I'll send it right over!  

Any more questions?  Still avoiding providing any PROOF of financials.  A whole lot of "Barwizi says...".  Not surprised.

lajz99 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:15:28 PM

This one is my personal favorite.  Keep in mind this is when NRS was at it's peak, going lower...

"where was I supposed to just get money?  i had things to take care off" - barwizi

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: