Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:12:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinurl scam/Refusing to give me my Bitcoin  (Read 11429 times)
roparker2014

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:59:07 PM

No there is no click bot, my link shortening is automated but they are all genuine clicks, it should be apparent to admin that they are all coming from legit sources.
ytlover

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:17:35 PM

No there is no click bot, my link shortening is automated but they are all genuine clicks, it should be apparent to admin that they are all coming from legit sources.

I dont think they would risk rep for 0.01 btc...
roparker2014

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:12:08 PM

Well they seem to be doing so...
If they don't at least deign to reply to my queries I will do as much as I can to spread the news that they don't pay what they say they will. And bearing in mind (as my screen grabs clearly show) I can generate 7k clicks per day quite easily, hopefully they will realise I have quite a loud voice ...
georgekappa (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:34:19 AM

https://i.imgur.com/oYqqi0S.png

Well they did again. Deleted all my clicks, past clicks and new ones that were pending , and also deleted the links that were pretty popular and people kept on clicking

SCAMMERS!!!

roparker2014

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:03:27 AM

And I was once again paid a grand total of 0.0004 BTC today, despite my stats showing that I had earned 0.0015 BTC (1,000 clicks exactly yesterday!)
Why does the admin not even attempt to answer my queries, by email or on here?
pianist
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:47:32 PM

And I was once again paid a grand total of 0.0004 BTC today, despite my stats showing that I had earned 0.0015 BTC (1,000 clicks exactly yesterday!)

Not all impressions are paid. High quality traffic is paid much higher than low quality traffic.

Moreover, your earnings depend on from which countires are your visitors.

CoinURL does not provide any information about traffic quality metrics, because this can help cheaters.
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 07:49:00 PM

What is your username at CoinURL?  That sounds bizarre that only 0.0004 BTC goes into your account, that's a very small amount on 1000 clicks.  If I looked at your history and it was 100% unique genuine traffic and all marked as 'paid' then it's something worth looking into.  I suspect it may be that only a small percentage of the clicks are seen as pay-able, and that is the phenomenon you are experiencing. 

I'm sorry our support sucks, there's a few of us here but it's almost as though we need a full-timer on support, and we are looking for someone to do that. 

BUT BEFORE YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS and I will post this on Twitter and whatnot is that we are migrating away from MySQL, many aspects of the site are already transitioned to MongoDB. 

Here is exactly Alex's response to my query about why pages could appear blank like that:
We paid all his clicks. We pay them EVERY DAY.

We drop old clicks in mysql DB.

We are going to release new page with click history from MongoDB, working on it! Smiley
Tell him not to panic, we are improving service, old click list pages will be removed soon...

So your "clicks pages" show blank but however they have been paid into a database that you cannot see.  That is exactly what is going on here.  You showed a screenshot of your empty clicks pages but I can see that every day there are payments being made to you. 

However although your claim is invalid I can understand the frustration seeing those blank pages!  Feel free to vent, I apologise for being unaware of how the database transition has affected the interface like that, but you are getting paid.  Daily. 
roparker2014

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:29:43 PM

Mc_Lovin, thanks for responding, I have provided my user name and further details via PM, and would be grateful if you could look into this (and perhaps credit my account with the clicks for which I have not been paid).
I will be happy to continue using your service if you can bring the payments into line with my earnings.
cashintor1

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

BUY/SELL BTC via WU/PayPal +33*758788429 +WhatsAPP

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 11:57:31 AM

Why is my withdrawal request of 0.01 btc not processed from yesterday? You wrote 'withdrawals are processed everyday'...

Personal UID: 5382899c2657e402400749

vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:29:21 PM

coinurl is a scam

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
roparker2014

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:59:41 PM

It actually isn't ... I've been using it for years and it always works fine ..eventually!
They have pretty crappy customer service (unless they just aren't bothering with this forum any more) and sometimes withdrawals take several days, but it does work, and has been running smoothly for a lot longer than most similar services have managed. Somehow it has managed to avoid being blanket-banned by Twitter, too, unlike every other paid-link network I have tried. I assume the business model must be solid for it to still exist after this time and still be paying out.

I would actually consider investing more time in what I've been doing on there, if the team were a bit more proactive at handling customer contact.
adsbit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:22:54 AM

Try us out https://adsbit.net
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1190

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:01:52 AM

I've been using coinurl for a long time now and they have paid out consistently. Every few months a thread like this pops up and usually gets resolved. Most of the time coinurl had slightly delayed on payments or it turned out that the accuser was caught trying to run a scam on them. If you have legitimate visitor traffic then you will get paid.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
roparker2014

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:22:28 PM

Lol actually ignore that last post! My withdrawal from over a week ago still hasn't been processed - I think I spoke to soon in defending them ...
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:04:10 PM

i think Coinurl is gone long time ago
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: