Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet Marketing Coin $IMC$ IMSend|Stealth|Chat|Value Backed [Wallet Updated]  (Read 9563 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
asnghost

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:29:19 PM

People are getting smarter everyday. Noone interested in obvious scam. If you want to pull it off I suggest some fake buys.

IMC is more than just a coin. We are able to post on literally hundreds of sites for IMC easy payments. All that without asking too much. The unsold coins will be destroyed y C-Cex. 6 million coins have been sold already without fake buys.

I don't see you complaining on 750 other coin threads.

Show some Proof of Post then  Grin

john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:45:17 PM

People are getting smarter everyday. Noone interested in obvious scam. If you want to pull it off I suggest some fake buys.

IMC is more than just a coin. We are able to post on literally hundreds of sites for IMC easy payments. All that without asking too much. The unsold coins will be destroyed y C-Cex. 6 million coins have been sold already without fake buys.

I don't see you complaining on 750 other coin threads.

I would be complaining on any other thread with ICO without POD which is standard now. All you need to do is to send an email to the person who will verify you. If you don't plan to scam people, let's do it like other serious coins do.
Mr.Silver

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 07:40:47 PM

I don't get , what I'm in this business to pay in IMC if 100IMC  "value" is equal to 1 USD

EndOfBubble

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:39:57 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 10:37:13 AM by EndOfBubble

This coin needs some marketing itself. ICO without POD? A joke! That's basics of building altcoin image on the internet. If you call yourself internet marketing coin you should know that better. As all the previous posters said - this is a scam.
IMCDev (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:17:12 PM

I don't get , what I'm in this business to pay in IMC if 100IMC  "value" is equal to 1 USD

A stable currency is crucial to encourage adoption. That's the price we are aiming for to encourage adoption, avoid P&D as well as set a standard for upcoming coins.

This coin needs some marketing itself. ICO without POD? A joke! That's basics of building altcoin image on the internet. If you call yourself internet marketing coin you should know that better. As all the previous posters said - this is a scam.

You don't really understand what POD means. You wouldn't think it was that important if you really spent a few minutes on reading what it means.

We aren't necessarily aiming for 100% fulfillment of our ICO. The unsold coins will be deleted by c-cex, so it'll be better for the investors.
Wings1987

Activity: 418

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:13:34 AM

A stable currency is crucial to encourage adoption. That's the price we are aiming for to encourage adoption, avoid P&D as well as set a standard for upcoming coins.

You don't really understand what POD means. You wouldn't think it was that important if you really spent a few minutes on reading what it means.

We aren't necessarily aiming for 100% fulfillment of our ICO. The unsold coins will be deleted by c-cex, so it'll be better for the investors.

It is important to a lot of people because someone who intends to scam the community is unlikely to request POD. You have to confirm some of your personal information. A dev who intends to commit fraud is unlikely to provide that information. Having POD done will increase your ICO sales.
IMCDev (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:53:58 PM

It is important to a lot of people because someone who intends to scam the community is unlikely to request POD. You have to confirm some of your personal information. A dev who intends to commit fraud is unlikely to provide that information. Having POD done will increase your ICO sales.

Have you read about POD? Why do we have to prove ourselves to cryptoasian when we are willing to supply the required information to a reputed exchange dealing in fiat too? We have no plans to do POD yet.

If we don't sell any more coins, we'll have a supply of about 6 million which is fair. We are continuing to work on IMC. We are exploring the possibility of implementing a contract system on the blockchain for internet marketing related contracts. We can possibly implement this after syscoin has its system running without any problems.
shkbits

Activity: 295

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:48:14 AM

The dev will stay shady and make promises until ICO is sold out. Then suddenly he will dissapear. Seen this many times before. NO POD means NO buy. Give me 1 website or business that you mention. Just 1 out of 165+ Smiley

We might do POD sometime in the future. I know how it works. I don't see how much it helps compared to what we have already provided to C-cex  Cool

I bought some coins at the early stage, hoping that you might do the PoD. Now you are saying that it doesn't make any difference Sad. When will the ICO be over, I want to sell off the coins ASAP. I have a feeling that you are going to vanish as soon as you withdraw the BTC from C-Cex after the ICO.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:08:25 AM

The dev will stay shady and make promises until ICO is sold out. Then suddenly he will dissapear. Seen this many times before. NO POD means NO buy. Give me 1 website or business that you mention. Just 1 out of 165+ Smiley

We might do POD sometime in the future. I know how it works. I don't see how much it helps compared to what we have already provided to C-cex  Cool

I bought some coins at the early stage, hoping that you might do the PoD. Now you are saying that it doesn't make any difference Sad. When will the ICO be over, I want to sell off the coins ASAP. I have a feeling that you are going to vanish as soon as you withdraw the BTC from C-Cex after the ICO.

Hope is never a good strategy
shkbits

Activity: 295

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:38:50 PM

Hope is never a good strategy

True that Smiley.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
rossr1

Activity: 363

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:02:09 PM

Am I right in thinking this ICO will end tomorrow? I bought in early am surprised by the amount of coins still left for sale. Dev can you confirm when IMC will go live and also that you will be developing this coin further in line with your original plans?
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:26:12 PM

What time will ICO end tomorrow?

IMCDev (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:37:09 PM

You should be glad that the total number of coins will stay low Smiley We haven't decided about POD yet. We'll look into it.

Am I right in thinking this ICO will end tomorrow? I bought in early am surprised by the amount of coins still left for sale. Dev can you confirm when IMC will go live and also that you will be developing this coin further in line with your original plans?

ICO ends in about 30 hours Smiley Yes, we will continue to develop IMC further.

What time will ICO end tomorrow?

Please see above ^
ruiteren

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:44:07 AM

The coin is dead.
rossr1

Activity: 363

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:06:25 PM

Dev, how long till this goes live?,  I would have thought that with the name of the coin, perhaps a bit of internet marketing might have been used to drum up support? Roll Eyes
ruiteren

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:32:36 AM

The ICO have not end?
Timeline
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:12:44 AM

Dev hasn't been online for a day and coin should be launched already and ICO should have closed. wtf Huh

IMCDev (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:35:16 AM

Dev hasn't been online for a day and coin should be launched already and ICO should have closed. wtf Huh

It should end anytime now. We are in touch with c-cex
baseke

Activity: 389
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:42:54 AM

Dev, wright down the total amount of coins left after the ico coin are destroyed.
Timeline
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:17:40 PM

It should end anytime now. We are in touch with c-cex

Ok good, I was worried there for a bit.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: