News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What to do with the 11500 unclaimed CGA
Destroy All - 70 (88.6%)
Destroy 3/4 - 1 (1.3%)
Destroy None - 8 (10.1%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CGA]Cryptographic Anomaly - Multipool is LIVE!  (Read 328907 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:08:38 PM

Rofl mao

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 01:59:57 PM

CGA! CGA! CGA! CGA! CGA!

i hope something good happens to this coin, this is the best block reward/emission in crypto..this coin came out during the hype about rare coins, unlike other rare coins anybody can easily own 1% or more of the coinage, in CGA even if you own all the coins mined for 2 years you are not even close to owning 0.001 % of the total supply.. even your grand child's grand kids can mine this coin in a room without worrying about huge mining farms in specific parts of the world.
s4w3d0ff

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Spray and Pray

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:39:32 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2016, 07:07:18 AM by s4w3d0ff

Good Bye

lol goodbye, Im sorry if I am not the "all seeing eye" when it come to CGA, I have a real life beyond the internet. I didn't notice the count down site until CGAs price was already "pumped". And apparently no one on this thread can read past 2 pages, I mentioned the website was down in early Aug. Not my fault if you want to be ignorant:

Currently someone has "parked" (holding hostage) the old domain (cganomaly.com) and I haven't looked much more into it.

Thought I'd regurgitate some of the history of this coin so people can really grasp what is actually happening with CGA:

DISCLAIMER:
I do not own/control cganomaly.com (I never did apon further investigation I actually DID have the domain registered under my name until February 6th 2015). The domain was purchased by another user during the first week of launching the coin (2 years ago). That user gave me access to the web server to maintain the site. Since then a LOT has changed within the community. I lost access to the server that was hosting the original cganomaly.com and I never renewed/purchased the domain (I didn't have the funds for web hosting and such at the time). During this time I was also going through a lot of personal life events (which is why I dropped off the face of the internet). Then the "Diemcoin team" contacted me saying they wanted to "revive" CGA. Since I was still in the middle of sorting out my personal life, I gave them "the reigns" in hope that they would update the code and such. They "updated" the code enough to stop the MASSIVE amount of forks that was happening constantly within the original code. The coin network has been running without any known major forks. Poloniex has been sending me 'hints' of delisting because the source code is neglected which is why I have been working on updating the code base...

So back to the domain 'cganomaly.com': After the original site went down someone (my guess is from Taiwan Japan, based on the default language of the site) 'parked' cganomaly.com, and then shortly after had (from what I remember) a nail/hair/salon/spa site up on the domain. Then magically the site is changed to the "Unprecedented Tech" site with a countdown, the link was spammed a few times in the Poloniex Trollbox and now we have a shit show...  The domain owner is selling (ransoming) the domain for +$700, but I don't negotiate/cooperate with terrorists. This is one (of many) reason(s) why the coins name should be changed (as stated in my previous post...).

THE ACTUAL (BARELY FUNCTIONAL) WEBSITE IS HERE: http://s4w3d0ff.github.io/cganomalywebsite
THE MOST RECENT BRANCH OF CGA(v2) IS HERE: https://github.com/s4w3d0ff/CryptographicAnomaly2

REAL CGA NEWS:
I am STILL updating the code!
I am also setting up the new website, a dedicated seed node, and community forum.

FAQ:
"How long until I'm filthy rich because of your hard work?"
How ever long it takes me...

It is just one, unprofessional, hobbyist (who periodically makes 'high school level' spelling, grammatical, and mathematical errors with no shame) working on the code in his free time.

Due to various reasons, Cryptographic Anomaly will be going through some changes.

These require first priority. They have first priority over ANY OTHER concern because, if these things don't happen the coin won't live much longer:

• CODE UPDATE - The coins code needs to be updated to some version of Bitcoin core. Things need to be addressed, like what base code should be used, what features (if any) are to be added, and who should have access to the development repo (We need more bodies maintaining the code then just myself even if it is just someone periodically popping into github and adding a checkpoint or useful link).
  • Branding - Should a re-branding happen (the name has been confusing for non-native English speakers)? If re-branded, then new social media pages need to be created, and possible new logo (I have been working on updating the logo, it wont change to much).
  • Web presence - http://s4w3d0ff.github.io/cganomalywebsite source: https://github.com/s4w3d0ff/cganomalywebsite but it would still be nice to have our own site and forum. We also need social media managers to maintain the social sites that allow moderators.
  • Whitepaper - We have this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cQJE8P0mR6n-9_F5BuI8sDvjNn-SD3VTPHK9ulxpgUQ/edit?usp=sharing It is a good starting point, but like I said before it is very outdated.

These things are NOT a priority and will be addressed by the main developers ONLY after the list above has been 90% completed (I say this because of the lack of bodies, if we had a solid crew committed to the software, these things could be done simultaneously/autonomously):

• Network Services - Pools, block explorers, etc.
  • Other Services - Exchanges, markets, games, applications, etc.
  • Media - Blogs, Videos, wallpapers, banners, etc.
  • Translations - For the web page, whitepaper and forum as well as community support (helping out with general translations between members)

What this means is, until the updated coin software is ready to be released and a basic web presence has been established for the possible re-branding, no one should be overly concerned about getting a pool/block explorer running, or getting added to new exchanges/services (it is pointless if the code is going to change).

I will attempt to be on IRC in #CGAnomaly (freenode) as frequently/consistently as possible to answer any questions, address concerns, and point volunteers into the right direction. (Just don't bug me too much if you want anything to get done Tongue)

PLEASE DO NOT ASK/TELL ME ANYTHING "INVESTMENT" RELATED INVOLVING CGA, I DO NOT CARE. I WILL NOT HELP YOU BUY A GOLD UNICORN.

BTC:15D8VaZco22GTLVrFMAehXyif6EGf8GMYV
|⚒|Cryptographic Anomaly|⚒|
Kikyca

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:15:48 PM

This coin is future  Grin Cheesy

BitCrow

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

Speaker/enthusiast of blockchain tech in Brazil

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 08:07:46 PM

I bet many people were disappointed in that currency, plus the strange thing is she is still inflated ..
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:51:31 AM

LOL!

CGA surpassed Ethereum Classic volume in poloniex today  Cheesy
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:48:00 AM

totally a SCAM Roll Eyes

it looks like a pump and dump..but it is not a scam
Noolz39

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:34:43 AM

totally a SCAM Roll Eyes

it looks like a pump and dump..but it is not a scam
next cool song for cganomaly.com  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q
CryptoMan_eXtra

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:06:42 PM

CGA (Cryptographic Anomaly) made a deal with YouTube. Paid membership system working with YouTube RED will no longer accept payment by CGA. YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki indicates the beginning of the study, he said the CGA will be added to the system within a few days. Regarding this issue, it said the official announcement will be made on weekdays. CGA (Cryptographic Anomaly) officials, they said so they worked very hard. They update the Web page and other accounts, he said.
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:10:03 PM

CGA (Cryptographic Anomaly) made a deal with YouTube. Paid membership system working with YouTube RED will no longer accept payment by CGA. YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki indicates the beginning of the study, he said the CGA will be added to the system within a few days. Regarding this issue, it said the official announcement will be made on weekdays. CGA (Cryptographic Anomaly) officials, they said so they worked very hard. They update the Web page and other accounts, he said.

Shut up scammer, youre a newbie account

Get lost Scammer
CryptoMan_eXtra

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:32:53 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/cryptographicanomaly

look this news
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:36:39 PM

damn its a fucking malware

GET LOST MOTHERFUCKING SCAMMER
FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 06:03:46 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2016, 12:32:44 AM by FallingKnife

Yeah, so...

A new node in Ireland has been added to the CGA network at

addnode=52.19.39.5

This is part of the Unobtanium community's sponsored node project, where a sponsor pays for an Unobtanium node and can then also select a 2nd coin they like to be added to the server.  This anonymous sponsor chose CGA.  

The node will be up through October 4, 2017.  We hope its a useful addition to your network.

Good luck to CGA from your friends at UNO.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
s4w3d0ff

Spray and Pray

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:22:33 AM

Yeah, so...

A new node in Ireland has been added to the CGA network at 52.211.157.41.

This is part of the Unobtanium community's sponsored node project, where a sponsor pays for an Unobtanium node and can then also select a 2nd coin they like to be added to the server.  This anonymous sponsor chose CGA. 

The node will be up through October 4, 2017.  We hope its a useful addition to your network.

Awesome! Thanks (anonymous)!

I really like the node program you guys got going. I will probably donate for another node once CGA gets through its "growing pains".
(I'll be adding the node to the source of the upcoming update)

I also set up a node recently (80.82.69.135)

I think the DNS seed is down (been looking into creating a new one) otherwise if you can't connect a (v2) wallet try adding these nodes in the conf

Code:
addnode=80.82.69.135
addnode=52.211.157.41
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=108.61.10.90
addnode=149.210.168.71
addnode=167.160.36.126
addnode=23.152.0.149

FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 12:34:34 AM

Yeah, so...

A new node in Ireland has been added to the CGA network at 52.211.157.41.

This is part of the Unobtanium community's sponsored node project, where a sponsor pays for an Unobtanium node and can then also select a 2nd coin they like to be added to the server.  This anonymous sponsor chose CGA. 

The node will be up through October 4, 2017.  We hope its a useful addition to your network.

Awesome! Thanks (anonymous)!

I really like the node program you guys got going. I will probably donate for another node once CGA gets through its "growing pains".
(I'll be adding the node to the source of the upcoming update)

I also set up a node recently (80.82.69.135)

I think the DNS seed is down (been looking into creating a new one) otherwise if you can't connect a (v2) wallet try adding these nodes in the conf

Code:
addnode=80.82.69.135
addnode=52.211.157.41
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=108.61.10.90
addnode=149.210.168.71
addnode=167.160.36.126
addnode=23.152.0.149

Thats great.  By the way, I had to stop the machine and restart it to apply a security rule, and so AWS changed the IP to
addnode=52.19.39.5. I HATE that about AWS.

Sorry about it. Shouldn't happen again.

New CGA node at 52.19.39.5

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 02:57:28 AM

Alguém acredita no potencial da CGA no médio e longo prazo ?    Huh Huh Huh Cool Cool Cool

Кoнeчнo, дopoгoй, кoнeчнo! Smiley

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
ddd12md

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:10:16 AM

Are there any working block explorer for this coin?
s4w3d0ff

Spray and Pray

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:10:25 AM

First one I found:
https://prohashing.com/explorer/CryptographicAnomaly/

I am working on getting a basic ABE running, but I am juggling 5 different things at once, so don't expect it any time soon...

ddd12md

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:48:54 AM

First one I found:
https://prohashing.com/explorer/CryptographicAnomaly/

I am working on getting a basic ABE running, but I am juggling 5 different things at once, so don't expect it any time soon...

Thanks! But this one doesn't give much information. How to find Network Hashrate?
s4w3d0ff

Spray and Pray

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:14:54 PM

Code:
cryptographicanomaly2d getmininginfo
?

{
    "blocks" : 365141,
    "currentblocksize" : 0,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 139.15628473,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 1996849085,
    "pooledtx" : 1,
    "testnet" : false
}

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: